Greetings from... Somewhere!

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
Yush, it is I!
:*84:

Andre Valias the Cookie Hero!
Eater and Saviour, somehow, of all Cookies save the misleading tyranny of the evil Fortune Cookies!
I come forth from mah cookie jar to say this:
Hai.
:*68:
Mhmm. That's all I have to say there. >.>

Alrighty, I've been here for about three weeks now, I think... But I've finally been bothered to say hello. So yeah.
A little bit about me... I'm young, but more mature than you might believe. I love all good ideas (As does Ranga Pinstripe on my Profile Picture... BRILLIANT!), coming up with good ideas and putting good ideas into play, not necessarily in that order. o3o

Also: I've generally been living on the Roleplaying section of Muffin Central, but soon I shalt spread my consciousness far and wide across the board! Muahahahahaha!
:*20:
Also Also: Moving right along, I also enjoy plain randomness and practically awesome chatter. Hence me having Skype. Join the epic conversations we have there. We have Awesomesauce, Coolbeans and Copy/Pasta.
:*50:
Also Also Also: I love Also. I don't use BTW generally. Ocasionally, but mostly it's Also. Dunno why. Not sure when either.
:*72:

So yeah... I missed a lot of things, but I really can't be bothered to think about myself... Just can't. But if you have any questions, I'll be semi-excited semi-happy to answer them!
Thank you!
:*128:

Xiga

Pfff, its only Andre xO What's the fuzz about? He's only the most awesome co-gm evur and a awesome friend and all, what are you guys so exited for!? O3o

-shifty eyes-
<.<
>.>

xP Welcome andreeee~~ -GLOMPZ-

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Would you like to try my rainbow cookies

Previous tasters like [MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16]Amulet Shade[/MENTION] loved them

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION]:
Thank you very much!~ =D
-Takes cherry graciously and noms- x3

@Kazi Araki:
I do as well! It will be interesting, I imagine! ^w^

[MENTION=171]Notorious[/MENTION]:
Thank you very much! I'm sure I'll have excellent fun roaming this wonderful place! =w=

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]:
Brilliant. I'm glad my "Hello" was done well in the eyes of lords. x)

[MENTION=230]Shadow_Strider[/MENTION]:
Mhmm! Once again, I'm sure it will be interesting! =)

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]:
Thank you! I'll be sure to ask if I do! ^_^

[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]:
Yeah! What's all the fuzz about? o3o

-Returns Shifty Eyes-
<.<
>.>

Thanksh yoooooo!!! -Huggles- =3

[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]:
HI! xD

[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION]:
Cookies? o_O
YUSH!!!! O_O

@ALL:
Thank you all for the welcomes and randomness! I'm sure I'll fit quite well here! Especially in the Spam Section...
I think I've found my first target in spreading forth across the board... >;3
Anyways, I shall hopefully see you all sometime around the board! Sometime and anytime! Everytime and notime!
Cheers from your crazy cookie hero and potential salamander furry! ;3