General Emmie would enjoy a good massage

Speaking of MF you were lucky. I came this close to owning you for that post you made in sXe. Of course my issue was with the two jackasses who posted before you so I had to check my indignation.
Dear god Zero, don't feed the troll. You should know this by now.

Bloodrazor - 1; Zero - 0?

Either way, what's sXe?

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Dear god Zero, don't feed the troll. You should know this by now.
That's my Hazamaism

Bloodrazor - 1; Zero - 0?
You should know by now Noex, Zero Phoenix never loses. :shrug:

Either way, what's sXe?
sXe - Straight-Edge - no drinking, no drugs, clean living in otherwords. I'm trying to create a Straight-Edge (sXe) Society and working towards a drug free world. Of course I have nothing against medicine, hell we all need drugs to survive. My issue is with substances like marijuana, heroine, cocaine, PCP, and the like.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
sXe - Straight-Edge - no drinking, no drugs, clean living in otherwords. I'm trying to create a Straight-Edge (sXe) Society and working towards a drug free world. Of course I have nothing against medicine, hell we all need drugs to survive. My issue is with substances like marijuana, heroine, cocaine, PCP, and the like.
Then we are on an opposite pole here.

KILL TEH HASHASHEEN!

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Then we are on an opposite pole here.

KILL TEH HASHASHEEN!
If that's your way of life that's your way of life. However, I'm against the sell and promotion of products that cause more harm to the body than what you would expect of fast food. :confused2:

When life throws it's share of sh!t at you, you don't get high or take a smoke to take off the edge. You stand up, man-up, and do what you need to do to make it through the day without compromising your health or your integrity. That's how I roll.

That's my Hazamaism

You should know by now Noex, Zero Phoenix never loses. :shrug:

Huh. Interesting proposal you have there. Won't join in on this one.
If that's your way of life that's your way of life. However, I'm against the sell and promotion of products that cause more harm to the body than what you would expect of fast food. :confused2:

When life throws it's share of sh!t at you, you don't get high or take a smoke to take off the edge. You stand up, man-up, and do what you need to do to make it through the day without compromising your health or your integrity. That's how I roll.
That, or you can laugh in life's face and tell it to troll harder.

What a sick joke. Someone saying they hated the fact that most people that came here came from MF whereas that gurl (Guy + Girl) came from MF in the first place. Talk about contradiction.

Sanae

Staff member
Auuu, I keep forgetting things in rules and such.. >_<;

Question (for future reference): Is it a possibility to make abilities/items automatic? Or, does it work better to just wait to activate them at the end of the game?

Like, if someone investigates someone wanted to investigate another, is it ok to give the results to them right away? Just as long as they are sure and won't change ^^? Or, is it just better to wait til the end of the day o.o?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Its up to you completely. Either or works, but I would recommend saying that there are instant abilities at the beginning of the game, so that people can't cry about it after the game is over~