General Emmie would enjoy a good massage

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Meh..there will be other AG's.

And plus it isn't like he did anything bad anyway. The inactive players messed it up.
And lurkers..like me..i should have putted that sig i mah name..

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Crom is officially banned from my all my future games for his actions in Crestham's AG, until he can prove that he doesn't want to act like a brat.

If you don't agree with something the GM has done, you suck it up and play until the game has ended.
If you can't even manage to do that and really feel the need to die, you don't ruin the game for an entire group of people.

Crap like this isn't suppose to happen here and I hope this teaches other players a lesson about how we view this level of immaturity.

Why did I do it? Because I got turned into a Cultist against my own will. Not only that but the the ability was a little too unfair. As soon as it happened I didnt even want to play anymore. Not ONLY did the original cultist have the ability to turn anyone into a cultist, but so did the people who where converted. Everyone got turned into cultists without the villagers ever standing a chance. How easily everyone got turned into cultists and how easily they all got blown off the map shows how unbalanced it was.

Sure I couldve "won" with the cult, but that wouldn't even be me winning, or much of anyone since all it was was people sitting around converting others. All I did was get thrown into another team without any slight chance of defending myself. I dont know who thought being converted to another team guaranteed loyalty. Especially starting from the villager group where those didnt stand the smallest chance.

Might be a little surprise of events, but of course, I didnt break any rules what so ever. Should have taken more strategic method when converting others who where never on your side out of no where if you wanted no one to spill the secret.

Edit: Though I shouldve done it earlier, to help out the villagers more, but I didnt think of it then.

Yeah i really wished you had spilled the beans a day earlier so i wouldn't of been converted. And it is true that the cultists were game breakers and completely unbalanced, I was going let ham hear about it after the game ended. But the fact of the matter is when your allegiances change, they change. Playing to lose is a real game ruiner for many.

Plus its not like the conversion was a secret, as it stated in the first post that people will be converting and there are people with roles that prevent conversion.

saying that the cultists are unbalanced and Op? wait until you have all the other roles before complaining >-> etc "X" had the anti cultist role. "X" since the game is still on going. Sure you didn't break any rules Crom. You did something worse, called taboo.

Yeah i really wished you had spilled the beans a day earlier so i wouldn't of been converted. And it is true that the cultists were game breakers and completely unbalanced, I was going let ham hear about it after the game ended. But the fact of the matter is when your allegiances change, they change. Playing to lose is a real game ruiner for many.

Plus its not like the conversion was a secret, as it stated in the first post that people will be converting and there are people with roles that prevent conversion.

Yeah, it was the only way I could think of evening things out, by exploiting the very thing in the game that makes it unbalanced. I'm sure not everyone was happy about their change to the cultist without any possible defense. I was the Shimer (if thats what it was called) and I did have the ability to prevent conversion, but what help is that when I can only prevent one person (which I would have to guess first) from being converted when theirs a whole squad of people converting everyone. I didnt feel like sitting around being inactive for a couple days doing nothing will my "team" goes around converting everyone, to have a sense of false victory in the end.

saying that the cultists are unbalanced and Op? wait until you have all the other roles before complaining >-> etc "X" had the anti cultist role. "X" since the game is still on going. Sure you didn't break any rules Crom. You did something worse, called taboo.
Sure you can get angry about it all you want, but strategy is strategy.That goes for the action being taken and the ability of controlling your own members that you convert. Lol, expecting everyone to comply after being turned to a team member of the enemy is completely outrageous. Blame yourselves for not having the strategy to avoid it someone else from talking, and trusting converted partys of the enemys.

If you have no intention of playing a game the way your suppose to don't join. I honestly don't want to see you in this section anymore, but I can't force you out. Which makes me sad. You can't blame strategy when you break norms. Do we really have to add that conversion means your converted and your pride or loyalty aint worth a damn to the rules? Do we really need to add such stupid rules, just to avoid small brats from abusing the system? since we thought people knew that conversion means that your converted and your real life opinion isn't your roles opinion.

Problem is, both sides were at wrong. Cresty's edition of cultists, where every member could convert one person and Crom, who rebelled against the system in the worst way. Sure, I didn't like it either, but ehh, just like Goddo I would show my disapproval after the game. It was a quite good game until I didn't know cultists were in game >.>

If you have no intention of playing a game the way your suppose to don't join. I honestly don't want to see you in this section anymore, but I can't force you out. Which makes me sad. You can't blame strategy when you break norms. Do we really have to add that conversion means your converted and your pride or loyalty aint worth a damn to the rules? Do we really need to add such stupid rules, just to avoid small brats from abusing the system? since we thought people knew that conversion means that your converted and your real life opinion isn't your roles opinion.

The game was being played the way its meant. No rules where broken.

Unless "playing the game the way youre suppose to" means I should just comply to your every word and do whatever you tell me, right?

Like I said, blame yourself for not having an adept strategy and foreseeing a possible backstab by a converted enemy to help their old squad. "Well I'm gonna convert people who where against me the whole game and expect them to do everything I tell them, and I'm gonna tell them all of the members of all our team members too, nothing to worry about there"

You're just mad (and the others) I just blew your sense of false victory away, where you didnt even do much except PM people to convert. Its your own very lack of strategy that cost you to lose the game.