Dreamer's Domain

[quote name='Shadowwolf']Probably you watch too much anime[/QUOTE]

yeah probably...

but sometimes i do get dreams of what may happen within a few days.

its kinda scary

I often dream about having forgotten something important. It's like, I dream that I'm in school and I forgot to bring some important homework. Of course, after I dream of it, I ensure that I bring it. It helps.

Sanae

Staff member
I sometimes have dreams where I'm at school and I can't for the life of me remember my locker combination xD Or, at times I forget my Math homework o_o; They're interesting lol I usually have music playing as I sleep so those dreams are always fun ^O^

[quote name='HaloCapella']It's funny how i can dream of going to the toilet when i need to go. *wakes up and goes to the toilet* XP[/QUOTE]

Interesting, but tis not something that's uncommon

[quote name='EroLussion']yeah probably...

but sometimes i do get dreams of what may happen within a few days.

its kinda scary[/QUOTE]

Or your life could just be predictable.

can some1 tell me how to control dream that we want and we don't want to see?

cuz i seems can't do it :/

idk why in the hell i dreamed about my crush ~_~

Sanae

Staff member
Lucid dreaming takes time to achieve.. But I guess you can try to make it that you are aware enough that you're dreaming and think about something esle to happen ^__^?

I didn't like drowning in my dreams, so I kept in mind that it was just a dream. One time, I even made myself fly over the lake.. xD

Controlling my dreams is what I want to be able to achieve someday, if it's possible. It would be cool to get stuck into a nightmare and just say "SCREW THIS" and convert it into some other dream.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
[quote name='Sanae']Lucid dreaming takes time to achieve.. But I guess you can try to make it that you are aware enough that you're dreaming and think about something esle to happen ^__^?

I didn't like drowning in my dreams, so I kept in mind that it was just a dream. One time, I even made myself fly over the lake.. xD[/QUOTE]

I'm always fully aware of myself whenever I dream of Orie.

you guys can do that? o_O

why i can't?? ~_~

the last time i was dreaming about get hit by a truck I really freaked out and it feels like a real thing (minus injury ofc)

and then I woke up

same thing happened when i dreamed about fall from the cliff

i know this is dream so i try to "HEY PARACHUTE POP OUT!"

but i only fall into bottomless abyss and then got wake up >.<

Sanae

Staff member
I love free fall dreams <3 I've had a couple of those. I've either convinced myself to take flight or fall to the ground on my two feet with no injury (in the dream) ^__^

I do remember a dream I had a few years ago. I was at my old house in my old room. I was talking to my older sister and I had a baby sitting in my lap. Here comes the weird part.. The baby that was sitting in my lap was me when I was a baby (toddler to be exact) xD I still wonder what that means :-?

I just had a dream last night. I was driving through a desert highway, and there was this diner off in the distance. I tried driving to it, but after hours and hours it was still far away. I got out of the car and found myself in the diner, eating a steak.

It was weird.

I had one monochrome dream with jack sparrow/some random pirates. My village has turned into one monotone ocean. And before my dream ended I've seen a rainbow as wide as the horizon.