[Discussion Thread] Valkyria Chronicles [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

why did this even become a war game.... I know I haven't been very active but I mean cmon people WHY? You're better thne this

[quote name='EroLussion']lulz

I am a witch.....

whats the connection between a Valkyrie and a Witch?

and if it that were the case, taking at least 3 with me won't hurt your Victory,

now would it not?[/QUOTE]

Just saying: this is EMMIE'S game~

[quote name='PiFace314']Just saying: this is EMMIE'S game~[/QUOTE]

stating the obvious,

lulz....

meh, are you not startled by the #10 in the day3 post?

where the goddess will lead the valks

I will do what I must to protect my people. But, I think I can say that even if Emmie leads them, my people will not come to harm, and I shall valiantly lead them.

[quote name='PiFace314']I will do what I must to protect my people. But, I think I can say that even if Emmie leads them, my people will not come to harm, and I shall valiantly lead them.[/QUOTE]

wise words....but will it be fulfilled, is the question

~

If she interferes, so will i...(even if i'm inferior to her)

We'll seeing as how I'm dead anyone want some delicious info before I go? Of course whether you believe it or not doesnt matter to me.

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Crom']We'll seeing as how I'm dead anyone want some delicious info before I go? Of course whether you believe it or not doesnt matter to me.[/QUOTE]

Go go go now, Crom-Cakes :love:

*Waits to see what story matches up with what* ^__^

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Cobalt Flames of the Valkyrur, smite our foes!

Young one, it is not only they that will die today.

[YOUTUBE]1DWwCWViZi0[/YOUTUBE]

Act III​

Behind Her Blue Flames​

- Citadel Ghirlandaio -

In the midst of spring, the Galian forces have attempted to recapture the Ghirlandaio Citadel. Using the element of surprise, they have breached the main gates and the battle continues in the main plaza. Unbeknownst to them, the Atlantic Federation could not refuse to use this opportunity to seize the control of Citadel themselves, striking a decisive blow against the battling forces. They were not the only ones watching the fight, and it was not to them to decide the outcome.

The initial assault went well for the brave Galian troops, albeit they have suffered heavy loses as well. The veteran of many wars, Largo Potter have led his squad to their final destination. If the Death Goddess were here, she'd surely smirk, as their destination was a lethal trap set by the renowned Imperial Commander Radi Jaeger. Even despite being surrounded, they did not lose any confidence and were focused on the battle even more. But they stood no chance when the Galian leader has fallen to a tank cannon bullet. His heavy armour limited his movements too much and in the end, couldn't protect him from such heavy fire.

The upper levels of the Citadel did not witness any fighting yet. The Imperial heroes were preparing to reinforce the troops down below and capture the Galian Troops in a pincer attack. They did not predict that the Valkyrur would launch a surprise attack. No one could, as it didn't make sense. What was their objective? There was nothing of importance here. The soldiers could do nothing but watch the Valkyrurs slay their comrades, the Blue Flames dance macabre reminded them of madness. Only a Darcsen warrior gathered enough courage to face them and give his comrades enough time to retreat. The Valkyrurs instantly focused him, as if he was their prey. He might have stood a chance against one Valkyrur, but two were too much even for his Darcsen pride. Within moments his heavy armour was destroyed and his life taken by the other. Zig of the Calamity Raven has fallen.

Lord Maximilian did not care for the battle outside. What was in front of him has infuriated him greatly, losing his normal calm stature. A traitor was caught, and no ordinary traitor. It was Lydia Agute, once loyal aide of Calamity Raven's Dahau, now a follower of the Black Knight. There was only one thing that could be done.

Kill her!

With an execution on spot, and the word spreading around that a Black Rebelion traitor was executed, it would indeed help his cause. If he had time to use it. The guards have suddenly caught on fire, but the flames were those of darkness.

I was too late. You... you will pay for that! I have come for your head Maximilian!

With those words spoken, the black flames have engulfed the Emperor of the Imperial Alliance and not even ash remained. It did not change the fact that Avan was dead. With that he quickly retreated into the cover of shadows before anyone could spot him.

The Ancient Witch did not waste her time as well. She found one of the Valkyrurs and used her talents to lure her into a trap. The Atlantic Federation has prepared for an arrival of the sacred warrior, and the fallen from grace commander of the Avalon was the bait. Balthazar Avarice was an experienced soldier and commander, and knew what was expected of him. To defeat the Valkyrur, he needed to sacrifice his life. It was a fair punishment for his failures, he thought. As if provoking the wolf with his thought, the blue Valkyrur stood in front of him. He had to buy time for his allies to prepare the ambush, but at the instant the spear pierced right through his armour and his heart. Before he died, he saw the Valkyrur get surrounded by the finest soldiers. It was her end, he could finally have his share of sleep.

Human soldiers, run away now, or face my wrath!

Do not fear her brave soldiers! She knows well it is her demise!

To Selvaria's surprise, it was her, the Nameless Witch that stood there. She now understood her situation. The Black Witch have lured her into a trap and personally made sure she would fall here... not the smartest move, she though, not even an Ancient Valkyrur could kill her without consequences. She dismissed her weapons, and as they landed, she started slowly moving towards the Witch.

You have caught me.

*one step forward*

I am all yours.

*two more steps*

And you will be mine!

The soldiers have started shooting at the defenceless Valkyrur, but it was already too late, the gathered energy exploded in a great blast. And with the death of the first Valkyrur, storm clouds have gathered and heavy rain has fallen. The wind blew hard, silencing the nearby battle.

On the outskirts of the plateu, stood a solitary figure woven in black and wielding a scythe. She did ignored the rain and wind, and just laughed. The ink black night became even darker and darker, the shadows hid themselves fearing what was next to come. The hunt is on.

___________________________________________________________________​

1. Crom, Valkyrur Selvaria Bles, has been lynched.

2. The Ancient Valkyrur has lost all her active powers after being caught in the fiery explosion. It will take a lot of time to recover.

3. kero_69, Lord Maximilian, Emperor of the Imperial Alliance, has been killed.

4. The Imperial Alliance has lost the game.

5. Avan, Lydia Agute of the Black Rebellion has been executed.

6. Sanae, Balthazar Avarice of the Atlantic Federation has been killed.

7. raison d'etre, Largo Potter of the Principality of Galia, has been killed.

8. ♠tsukiko♠, Zig of the Imperial Alliance, has been overkilled.

9. Empress Eleonora vi Britannia has lost her royal guards.

10. The Principality of Galia is running low on men.

0. Death Goddess has awakened her true powers.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I'm pissed!

Tsukiko's rolesheet clearly said that she can't be killed by Valks!

Why the hell did she die

this is bullshit

HEY EVERYONE I"M A BLACK BLOOD LYNCH ME!

o________________O

what the?

7 people died....

/sigh

as foreseen this would not end well.......

and

oh shiz....

I don't have my active abilities....now i'm screwed...

/recovering from injuries..

Status
Not open for further replies.