[Discussion Thread] Valkyria Chronicles [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Crom']Isnt it obvious that Kero killed Chron? He was probably paranoid about lynching her and just used a kill ability instead, or knows someone who does.

Not only that but posts after that day show people clearly not happy with Keros plans. They dont even work, and people arent getting anywhere. If you ask me we should probably vote Kero, seems like he could be throwing people off by coming up with plans that clearly dont work.

I know whos getting my vote on day 4.[/QUOTE]

Hmm~~~~~?

Remember how one can get framed? I believe that would be now.

Sure, I did instigate a witch hunt for chronicle_ due to using a randomiser quite late into the game, however, with all honesty and truth, I did not request her to be killed nor did I stain my hands in doing the deed. Only by voting.

"Plans"? I do believe I did say theories. Perhaps this time it is actually successful. I also have my eye on others, other than yourself, but I believe I can keep that to myself for now.

Right now, my beef is with the black bloods. I care not if I die, but I think I will stick to my theory now that I think back to what has transpired during that time.

Gambling on my theories - will it bring fortune or will it bring ruin? I guess I will vote for you in turn, Crom. This time, it will stick.

if its about the decisions, it is...

an attempt to kill the Princess was stated in the day post, but still unsure from whose side it is......

~

and do note, there are two knights in the game,

one from B.B. and one from Atlantic

@Sanae

its a free for all,

only a matter of time before everyone dies

/inserts faint sad yet malicious smile

I guess i will provide one reason...

I am going after smart people first....

and If i am "Suicidal" as you all say

then its for a better cause

~

get it I'm the BIG BAD aside from the Goddess

I suspect EroLussion is Valkyria. Now, I've met one of the Valkyrur, and what I know is this:

If they get lynched, the first three to vote for them are killed.

[quote name='PiFace314']I suspect EroLussion is Valkyria. Now, I've met one of the Valkyrur, and what I know is this:

If they get lynched, the first three to vote for them are killed.[/QUOTE]

lulz

I am a witch.....

whats the connection between a Valkyrie and a Witch?

and if it that were the case, taking at least 3 with me won't hurt your Victory,

now would it not?

[quote name='Sanae']This may be a dur question (but a legit one >_<), but are witches good or bad xD?[/QUOTE]

depends on how you perceive their Deeds......

there is no such things as absolute good and absolute evil

[quote name='Emeralda']

5. Tank Commander, Sniper, Fencer and Lancer have all failed their attacks, [/QUOTE]

upon re reading the day post, it seems some people tried to kill me...

lulz

but failed

[quote name='Emeralda']

10. Death Goddess will soon descend to the mortal realm and personally lead the Valkyrurs.[/QUOTE]

I see no one is alarmed by this post then

Status
Not open for further replies.