[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Ataraxia']Yeah, you're right.

And ♣미야코♣ already posted it also.

Why does Live Topic direct me at my own posts?[/QUOTE]

Oh, I actaully didn't see that xD Too much to read through, so I just kinda skimmed @_@;

♣Kaname Madoka♣

@ Kulitman - .... all I have to say is seriously how thick are you... Me protecting Tsukiko has nothing to do with the game... she is my girlfriend and I love her so yea I will fight to the death to protect her

@Sanae.... again you are saying that again... I thoguth you said you understood.... you seriously just wanna start shit dont' you

@FL - Tsukiko won't die even if you try... I'm spamming my protect on her.... so its a waste to try beside I know the wolf in that group... and they promised me if I didn't kill them they wouldn't harm Tsukiko...... deleted post mods can search for it if they want... but yea.... it'll be a waste because like I said I'll just save her..

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
@ Kulitman - .... all I have to say is seriously how thick are you... Me protecting Tsukiko has nothing to do with the game... she is my girlfriend and I love her so yea I will fight to the death to protect her

@Sanae.... again you are saying that again... I thoguth you said you understood.... you seriously just wanna start shit dont' you

@FL - Tsukiko won't die even if you try... I'm spamming my protect on her.... so its a waste to try beside I know the wolf in that group... and they promised me if I didn't kill them they wouldn't harm Tsukiko...... deleted post mods can search for it if they want... but yea.... it'll be a waste because like I said I'll just save her..

w8 there are a few mistakes i can spot on the bolded part.

1.when did the discussion go on? how come nobody saw it?

2.So you know a wolf's identity and your not telling us? oh boy i sense sometihng fishy from you

3.Did you guys just communicated by PM?

4.Even if your post was deleted there has to be somebody who saw it...unless your telling me only you and the "wolf" guy was the only two online when this took place?

♣Kaname Madoka♣

no pm etc and maybe someone did see it... how would I knwo... and well I won't tell because well I have no reason at the moment.... I am killing the wolf in your group today aker so relax you're safe... unless they kill you today

btw aker to show you what I mean

post then delete all in the same min post something random...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
no pm etc and maybe someone did see it... how would I knwo... and well I won't tell because well I have no reason at the moment.... I am killing the wolf in your group today aker so relax you're safe... unless they kill you today

Thats funny then...seems like no1 caught sight of your conversation with the wolf :shrug:

since you know the wolf in our group it will help if you just point it out and let us lynch him/her.

Unless...you dont plan on killing the wolf but plan to kill the bunnies?

No the reason she won't die is that I'm voting Sanae.

:-.-:

Can mods get cherry-listed?

♣Kaname Madoka♣

.... I didn't cheat.. and like I said even if you voted.. I would just protect her... and why tell you for lynch when I'm gonna kill them myself?

but ofc if you harass me FL I'll just kill you instead...

so you mean if she is an assassin you would still protect her? and if she isn't you will still protect her.

If I remember it right, you sacrificed one of our allies in a game for the sake of Tsukiko...or someone close to you... can't remember which...

meh...why am I even bothered... your not in our group anyway... XD

hahaha

Why shouldn't they be able to be cheery-listed FL? So if Miyako is spamming protect on Tsukiko, and wasnt you gonna kill me Miyako =/ *sadface* which means wolfs can freely attack you? :3

@Kulit, thats exactly the point OTL

♣Kaname Madoka♣

it was Tsukiko.... and as everyone should know... my playing style is renegade I just do what seems fun which is why I enjoy lone wolf type roles like this....

and sure wolves attack me..... but the wolf in our group won't attack me so yea... =T no worries

you people are really slow... read the day post... its obvisous who the wolves are.....

Sanae

Staff member

Yes, I do understand that you love her and want to protect her, but why bring her into a game time and time again where there's a chance of her getting in harm's way? Serious Miya, this is not me trying to start shit with you. I understand how you feel as everyone that you have given a hard time about Tsukiko about. If you don't want her to be lynched/targeted,then stop siging her up for games she won't even be around for. Sorry fi this seems disrespectful to you, but you haven't really been showing anyone else consideration when it comes to this subject.

*sigh* Do w/e you want with me.. This game has been ruined :\ Hate to rage quit (not even raging,so that may be the wrong term xD), but I am tired of seeing this in every AG (even on MF) u_u

Please change at least 4 votes to me ^__^ I doubt me voting myself would count :><:

P.S. Congrats :love:

I lol'd at what I said....

I wonder why the people in my group aren't suspecting me...

is it cause they know I'm a harmless little bunny... seriously speaking....

I pity the people in your group....XD

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
^Kulitman is admitting his a wolf?

i dont like how miyako is not helping us one bit but just threatening us.

Also the fact that she knows whose a wolf and she doesnt want to reveal the guy is something im very uncomfortable with.

Miyako your excuse for "killing them myself" also sounds very take to me.

can i ask that you review the role of the wolf to us please. To prove your on our side

.... I didn't cheat.. and like I said even if you voted.. I would just protect her... and why tell you for lynch when I'm gonna kill them myself?

but ofc if you harass me FL I'll just kill you instead...
Cheating isn't necessary for cherry-listing. Just playing in a way that disrupts the game is enough.

If you want to kill me please, go ahead.

it was Tsukiko.... and as everyone should know... my playing style is renegade I just do what seems fun which is why I enjoy lone wolf type roles like this....

and sure wolves attack me..... but the wolf in our group won't attack me so yea... =T no worries

you people are really slow... read the day post... its obvisous who the wolves are.....

Sorry we can't measure up to your standards.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I was attacked day one by bunnies... I'm not on your side

and sanae you're over reacting... >_>

its a game I'm acting badass... okay stoping being such a drama queen... and besides revenge isn't rare in an ag so yea if I have a kill and someone kills Tsukiko I will kill them.... its the way ags go I mean really..

see this is proof of what I said earlier people just hate me... if this was anyone else saying it... everyone would be liek... oh... but since its me its the end of teh world and everyone has to bitch about it... I seriously dont' know what I did to cause everyone to hate me.... it doesn't make sense at all

If the wolf isn't going to kill you, and we can't kill you, then I think something is wrong.

Or the method of killing you has not yet appeared.

And maybe the constant threats?

♣Kaname Madoka♣

no wolves can kill me and would normally wanna kill this role..... but since I have this role and I'm a fickle bitch... like this well they dont' have to because I'll prob kill more rabbits then all of them combined..

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
I was attacked day one by bunnies... I'm not on your side

and sanae you're over reacting... >_>

its a game I'm acting badass... okay stoping being such a drama queen... and besides revenge isn't rare in an ag so yea if I have a kill and someone kills Tsukiko I will kill them.... its the way ags go I mean really..

see this is proof of what I said earlier people just hate me... if this was anyone else saying it... everyone would be liek... oh... but since its me its the end of teh world and everyone has to bitch about it... I seriously dont' know what I did to cause everyone to hate me.... it doesn't make sense at all

IF I RECALLED CORRECTLY. :-.-: Your still here. Besides Avan who was trying to get you killed alot of others was helping you. BUT NOW YOU TURN AROUND AND BITE BACK US. WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?

this is a game. like you said. Stop bringing i nyour personal grudges and play. LETS US ENJOY THIS GAME. We DINT PLAY TO GET RANT ON BY YOU AND YOUR TSUKIKO.

You are OBVIOUSLY NOT WITH US AND AGAINST US.

IF you rest of the people have any sense. Follow me. VOTE HER OUT OF THIS GAME

PS:Anyone notice how shes bragging about no wolf nor lynch can kill her? I would like to give it a try myself. Lets see if she is as unkillable as she claims when we lynch her

♣Kaname Madoka♣

you misunderstood aker... wolves can kill me... they just won't xD

and its not a personal grudge... it happened day on of this game... everyone turned on me like that so yea

They die... and I already said I won't be helping you

but if you give me a nice reason I may change my mind

btw who was helping me... I recieved 5 votes.. and even more people said they wouldn't vote me cause I had enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.