[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Amulet Shade'] So in my group our main concern is Razy right? That's what I got from the disscusion, since I also don't see how Sanae became suspicious O_O [/quote]

Ypur group¿s concern is either Razy or Crestham

Sanae

Staff member
It's as if crunch time is upon us already >_<

We could all try to work together, but some are pretty untrusting (with good reason in these games xD) :\

Maybe, I'm just trying to think if Razy has had any truly suspicious behavior besides voting Sanae randomly, but thats not really good evidence since it was the first day and he was just taking a stab in the dark :/

[quote name='Sanae']Did we know that there would be rabbits in this game?

Yes, this may seem off topic/not important, but we'll see ^^[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about this? I didn't think anything of it really...."scared"

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Ataraxia']Ummm...Yes, because If you even read your role PM you would understand, assuming you're not a wolf.[/QUOTE]

True xD My bad, temp loss of memory :p

Anyway, you seem pretty intent on accusing me, but what about you? How do we know you're not a wolf trying to turn suspicion on a Helpless Rabbit?

Obviously there are two options here.

1. Sanae is a wolf

2. Sanae is forgetful

Which is more believable?

Here nobody is safe from suspicion, Sanae, we just joined forces for a target with enough evidence to be a target

Sanae

Staff member
Haha, when did being forgetful make you (not you, but a person in general) a wolf xD?

Also, if I was a wolf, how would I know the rabbits are described as a "helpless rabbit"?

@Amu: I'll contact you if you have any questions ^^

[quote name='Sanae']True xD My bad, temp loss of memory :p

Anyway, you seem pretty intent on accusing me, but what about you? How do we know you're not a wolf trying to turn suspicion on a Helpless Rabbit?[/QUOTE]

You seem pretty intent on making stupid mistakes.

:-.-:

The day post already established that rabbits are getting killed, so I don't know what you saying you're a helpless rabbit proves.

Fine, you get a pass.

Sanae, as far as I can tell, is a very forgetful person.

We can only talk here Sanae :(

I'm going now, I'll make a decision after some thinking and reading what happened while I was gone :)

Sanae

Staff member
Oh? People don't make mistakes xD? I recall someone making a mistake, but a mistake is just a mistake ^^

My my, someone seems intent to getting a lynch on me :fan:

Hint: Helpless Rabbit :p

I dunno what wolves are described as :p Cause, I never got anything saying I was a wolf :p

Status
Not open for further replies.