[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
see this is proof of what I said earlier people just hate me... if this was anyone else saying it... everyone would be liek... oh... but since its me its the end of teh world and everyone has to bitch about it... I seriously dont' know what I did to cause everyone to hate me.... it doesn't make sense at all

I dont know whether your an emotional wreck or you just like to lie to yourself. I gave a reason to vote you, and you accused me for hating you.

*a lot was edited out*

btw who was helping me... I recieved 5 votes.. and even more people said they wouldn't vote me cause I had enough..

Lets see... you destroyed the only chance the rabbits had to confirm other rabbits on day 1 OTL You kept on pestering about killing Emmie, and went on about it as propaganda <- which I dont find acceptable and I voted you, you started whining about people hating you, started to brag about being a custom pink bunny and now goes off killing more rabbits instead of wolfs >.> I do believe we've had this conversation before about just screwing the game for emotional useless reasons.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
you misunderstood aker... wolves can kill me... they just won't xD

and its not a personal grudge... it happened day on of this game... everyone turned on me like that so yea

They die... and I already said I won't be helping you

but if you give me a nice reason I may change my mind

btw who was helping me... I recieved 5 votes.. and even more people said they wouldn't vote me cause I had enough..

Since your working with the wolfs i guess thats all the more reason why we should get rid of you.

and Kero for one was defending you. Go read back. And you keep saying its not personal grudge. But your action speaks likewise.

You attack people because they vote for your tsukiko. and you also declared that you will kill all rabbits. Is that not a personal grudge?

:shrug:

And your refusal to reveal the wolfs to us tell us CLEARLY that your not one of us. So either your a neutral supporting evil or your a WOLF. So yeah you should go.

Come on bunnies. shes obviously not gonna help us. lets see how long she can protect herself. lynch her.....-.-"

♣Kaname Madoka♣

that statement is people's reaction to anything I do...

If I say I'm gonna go get a glass of water... people will freak out.. sanae will scream about why am I playing an ag with a live thread if I want some water... and others will be OMG YOU CAN"TZ DOS THATZ.... or something thats what I mean... if it was anyoen else.. no one would care it'd be like oh okay water... ?... but me its OMG FUCK NO YOU CAN"T DO THAT

again aker I said rabbits attcked me first in this game..... not persoanl as in pre game but personal as in formed in game.... I agree if you mean it like that... and how many times do I have to say it ONLY ONE RABBIT GETS MY SUPPORT AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN JUST DIE....... not really but it makes things dramatic.... why can't you people just leave me alone and wait for the day post my damn i already said I was killing a wolf today what more do you want..

♣Kaname Madoka♣

meaning people are blowing my actions out of proportion...... hasn't anyone noticed that I alway talk badass like this and bully people..... >_> wtf really

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
that statement is people's reaction to anything I do...

If I say I'm gonna go get a glass of water... people will freak out.. sanae will scream about why am I playing an ag with a live thread if I want some water... and others will be OMG YOU CAN"TZ DOS THATZ.... or something thats what I mean... if it was anyoen else.. no one would care it'd be like oh okay water... ?... but me its OMG FUCK NO YOU CAN"T DO THAT

again aker I said rabbits attcked me first in this game..... not persoanl as in pre game but personal as in formed in game.... I agree if you mean it like that... and how many times do I have to say it ONLY ONE RABBIT GETS MY SUPPORT AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN JUST DIE....... not really but it makes things dramatic.... why can't you people just leave me alone and wait for the day post my damn i already said I was killing a wolf today what more do you want..

what i want? simple.

1.To know exactly whose side your on. your either against us or with us. No such thing as protecting only one rabbit.

2.I want you to tell us whose the wolf. IT WILL HELP US ALOT. TYVM

♣Kaname Madoka♣

no because I get a power boost for killing them myself okay so no if you lynch them I get nothing.....

now that you understand that!

I really don't care...

I only want Avan dead cause of yesterday... and FL for sayign i should be cherry listed okay aker... I'm bored so I was only tring to make some action but ofc people take things way to seriously

you know avan if I was the whiny bitch you say I am... wouldn't I have infracted you for flaming me by now..... just saying

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
no because I get a power boost for killing them myself okay so no if you lynch them I get nothing.....

now that you understand that!

I really don't care...

I only want Avan dead cause of yesterday... and FL for sayign i should be cherry listed okay aker... I'm bored so I was only tring to make some action but ofc people take things way to seriously

you know avan if I was the whiny bitch you say I am... wouldn't I have infracted you for flaming me by now..... just saying

if your not gonna tell us the wolf's name. how about you prove to us that your role really "grants power boost"

a quote for show will be nice. -.- you got nothing to lose right? afterall the wolf's wont attack you and you can attack them no?

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I just told you 39469234983247923472394 times I'm killing a wolf today the one in your group.....

I refuse to tell you the wolf because you'll lynch them and I get no reward...

but if I kill them myself I get a prize.. Idk what it is yet but I'll find out

and way to knwo i'm not lyning.... daypost tomar will have a dead wolf... or atleast someone dead in your group killed mt a pink rabbit..

♣Kaname Madoka♣

you missed my point... >_>

I was saying if i was a petty bitch I would've did it regardless right?

I'm saying it doesn't matter to me and you're taking things way to seriously...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
OK MIYAKO. Pardon.

I just find it really funny.

1. you said the wolfs wont attack you

2. you say you know the wolfs will be attacked by you.

Heres the funny thing. DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT I WILL BELIEVE you can hurt the wolf and they wont retaliate? SERIOUSLY?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
no...its not that the wolf in my group and I have an understanding thats all....

and by this statement your telling us your working with a wolf? :shrug:

parodn me for saying this. i feel that your statements are full of loopholes and you said you know whose the wolf in my group but refuse to tell me. i feel really uncomfortable with that.

you missed my point... >_>

I was saying if i was a petty bitch I would've did it regardless right?

I'm saying it doesn't matter to me and you're taking things way to seriously...

I know I'm taking it way to seriously since I'm tired. And where did I ever state your a "petty bitch" ? please, I've told you to grow up and stop whining about people hating you since no one is.

@Graham, she says she's gonna kill me and kill a wolf o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.