8) Crestham

9) Sanae

10) TheRazyChan

11) Amulet Shade

12) raison d'etre

have nothing on my group

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Murasaki Cho']From what I saw, it was wolfnagi and you quoted it.

And you couldn't see what I tried to give from this sentence? "i like Strawberry pancake"

If theres other who can see it, please point that out.

Ohh and I might missed Aker's post, but what is it that convinced you, did he answer your hint?[/QUOTE]

i could have swear my hint was obvious as heck....:-.-:

EDIT: So apparently miyako is a pink special bunny trying to kill us fellow bunnies and assisting the wolfs by revealing our only key to identifying each other? goodie. and so...what else did i miss?

[quote name='Graham Aker']i could have swear my hint was obvious as heck....:-.-:

EDIT: So apparently miyako is a pink special bunny trying to kill us fellow bunnies and assisting the wolfs by revealing our only key to identifying each other? goodie. and so...what else did i miss?[/QUOTE]

Not too much apart from raison and choco arguing and whatnot.

Lost the part I was up to...

Poor Kuro :(

That was the majority of the thread really, Miyako's group troubles and Raison and Choco argument.

Oh, and toward the end some evidence of innocent possibly, depends how well you want to rely on the role sheets after the clues were kind of there for the Wolves to see :/

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
time to put on the cold mode....

Sesshomaru:seeing as how the entire role sheet has been revealed already..it is pointless to use it as of now...hmf the coming days will be a tough one....

Not much we can do right now - tomorrow is a long way away.

Managed to finish reading all of it. Nothing too much I guess. The kinks'll fix themselves tomorrow most likely.

Let's hope so. It will be a long wait for end of day post, until then, I guess we'll keep talking and figuring things out here and hopefully someone will screw up. I'll be here another half-hour BTW

[quote name='Amulet Shade']Let's hope so. It will be a long wait for end of day post, until then, I guess we'll keep talking and figuring things out here and hopefully someone will screw up. I'll be here another half-hour BTW[/QUOTE]

I'm going to just sleep. It's way past midnight now.

Hopefully someone will stuff up, but with the players here being mostly veterans, I doubt it will be easy to figure out.

[quote name='godofwar7']why would you say that when you haven't contributed anything either D=

i mean really, i stated what i thought should be done, just not directly.

if you are unable to understand ill put it into clear words

Follow TRC's plan of voting outside the group, but limit the number of people to be lynched to about 2 instead of the maximum 4.[/QUOTE]

It says I think Im sorry. At the moment I do not know who the wolf is. I just know that anyone could be the wolf.

Right now, I know I haven't contributed much due to work, but I haven't said anything about going against someone have I? I gave my valid reason and therefore now I'm a wolf? I am sorry for suspecting, but I now think that we have a lurker between us: Maria

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Finished reading the thread and Nice Job, Yuiki

We basically screwed the only way to role gather.......

[quote name='Shadowwolf']It says I think Im sorry. At the moment I do not know who the wolf is. I just know that anyone could be the wolf.

Right now, I know I haven't contributed much due to work, but I haven't said anything about going against someone have I? I gave my valid reason and therefore now I'm a wolf? I am sorry for suspecting, but I now think that we have a lurker between us: Maria[/QUOTE]

So,

Are you saying that we should sheep Maria?

Status
Not open for further replies.