[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Emeralda']Rawr, it's day one, it's not like we'll find anyone anyway. Or rather, the chances are low.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

I've given up on the idea of lynching other factions. If people can't see the benefits, it's their loss.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Notes:

- Make sure to include the word "Question" in your PM if you have a question. This is just a friendly reminder, because when I have limited time to check my PMs, the ones with "Question" in them come first (Then Other, Then Ability - Just for the record).

- Day ends in 4 hours, 20 minutes from now.

- All abilities & votes are due 10 minutes before the day ends.

@Wolfnagi. Don't you think it was rather weird how aggresive goddo reacted when I just voted for hium, just because i was still gathering information on the correct person?

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']- 50% is required for a lynch (Out of the total players in said group)

- The higher percentage will win be default, however, if there is a tie, it will be put to the RandomNumberGenerator.
[/QUOTE]

So... right now in Group A, ♣미야코♣ is auto-dying and votes for Emeralda don't count unless ♣미야코♣'s votes are brought down to an equal number, it would seem...?

[quote name='Shadowwolf']@Wolfnagi. Don't you think it was rather weird how aggresive goddo reacted when I just voted for hium, just because i was still gathering information on the correct person?[/QUOTE]

define "aggressive"

you clearly didnt seem to understand the joke. you were voting on me without concrete evidence, but because you had a feeling, a "gut" feeling one would say. And those gut feeling can normally be attributed to one's instincts and animals that rely solely on their instincts are predators and the predator of this game are wolves. look i wasnt trying to get a lynch on you, but two people voting on me can easily turn into 4 people voting me and that equals me dead. =P

i mean can clearly see ero understood the joke.

[quote name='godofwar7']define "aggressive"

you clearly didnt seem to understand the joke. you were voting on me without concrete evidence, but because you had a feeling, a "gut" feeling one would say. And those gut feeling can normally be attributed to one's instincts and animals that rely solely on their instincts are predators and the predator of this game are wolves. look i wasnt trying to get a lynch on you, but two people voting on me can easily turn into 4 people voting me and that equals me dead. =P

i mean can clearly see ero understood the joke.[/QUOTE]

I really couldn't digest it cause I'm at school. I'll go towards Maria like I said, possible lurker

i'd be fine to resolve today with no lynch at all in our group, 6 possible targets for the wolf equates a 5 in 6 chance the wolf wont attack me, and a longer period of time to smoke them out.

rapidly reducing the player count to make the wolves more noticeble is a rather drastic strategy i would say.

If what i've heard is correct, then its not her first game as she came over from MF with us. Just changed her username like you did FL, and others.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Notes:

- Though I am not going to make a big deal about it, please try to strikeout your old votes and do not just simply remove them. Be professional about it, ok?

- Day ends in 2 hours, 20 minutes (6 PM EST). Abilities & votes are due 10 minutes before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.