[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad I'm the only person with a protect ability in this game..... and you dont' even wanna keep me to protect you...

yes yes I am lawlz

and ofc since i'm the only with a protect I know she'll die lawlz

So your a pink bunny, who gives away the bunnies role sheet, but not your own. your gonna kill someone because of emotional problems and you say you have an protect ability, which there is only 1 of in the entire game. So you got a custom pimped pink rabbit Ferrari ? oh my bad I forgot that you said you were protected against lynches earlier aswell, no?

whatevs I'm pissed at everyone always hating me for no reason.... so yea... I can't be lynched so its a waste to try

♣Kaname Madoka♣

like I said before go ahead and try to lynch me I'll just use protect on myself...

protected from lynch = me protect myself...

[quote name='EroLussion']and how will you kill emmie?

huh

ONLY WOLVES ARE ALLOWED TO PM THE GM.[/QUOTE]

Wrong, we are allowed to PM the him with questions about the game. But we're not allowed to talk to each other about the game anywhere else but in this thread

5) You are not allowed to talk via PM, MSN, or any other means other then the discussion thread. The only PMs I should ever get, should be questions or a PM from the Wolf.

[quote name='EroLussion']and how will you kill emmie?

huh

ONLY WOLVES ARE ALLOWED TO PM THE GM.[/QUOTE]

- Questions => Doubt AG: Questions

- Abilities => Doubt AG: Ability

- Other => Doubt AG: Other

There is no evidence that only the wolf can PM the GM. Let's take yuiki's word that she's a special rabbit. Special rabbits can be like a doctor of a bare-bones game, so let's roll with that?

[quote name='Amulet Shade']We're going to lose the protection ability because you guys made Miyako hate everyone. >_>[/QUOTE]

Dont care and good riddance.

[quote name='Kulitman']if your a pink rabbit and you do have special abilities.

I doubt the wolves will let you live anymore.[/QUOTE]

She's killing rabbits... why wouldnt they want her around?

[quote name='Avan']Wrong, we are allowed to PM the him with questions about the game. But we're not allowed to talk to each other about the game anywhere else but in this thread[/QUOTE]

please read again..

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']

5) You are not allowed to talk via PM, MSN, or any other means other then the discussion thread. The only PMs I should ever get, should be questions or a PM from the Wolf.

[/QUOTE]

Yes we are allowed to PM the GM for questions, but other than that ONLY THE WOLF CAN PM THE GM

@Kero...

Do (us)rabbits have an ability to begin with?

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I'm protecting myself... its a full protect... >_>

and see avan says he doesn't hate me or personal but his attitude proves it... he went all gungho on me last game too for the hell of it... >_> he can say all he wants... but! his actions prove it

also read that theres twists that he will or will not revel...

We already know the wolves can only attack inside their own group, so it would be up to the wolf in her group :p

I'm just going to stay out of that groups problems, but Avan's lack of concern for losing protect is suspicious to me is all.

[quote name='EroLussion']

please read again..

Yes we are allowed to PM the GM for questions, but other than that ONLY THE WOLF CAN PM THE GM[/QUOTE]

Please read again. You quoted my words and you didnt see that you repeated my words ?

[quote name='Amulet Shade']We already know the wolves can only attack inside their own group, so it would be up to the wolf in her group :p

I'm just going to stay out of that groups problems, but Avan's lack of concern for losing protect is suspicious to me is all.[/QUOTE]

And your not concerned that the posted our role sheet? >_> most of the old hints had been edited away, so the new people couldnt find them, and now she went ahead and spoiled the entire try OTL so new wolfs that didnt know do now. And losing a player with protect means nothing to me when the player doesnt give a damn about the game and only cared about herself personally. She's already said that shes gonna kill Emmie today and me tomorrow, and she proved she didnt care about our roles in Persona. Once she says it she gotta do it, so she expects to survive until tomorrow and kill me and Emmie in two days.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Great job Miyako. Now when someone asks wolves about a role for some reason, they can just copy what you just posted *facepalm* Well, it's not like we have role gatherers here anyway, I'm happy for at least that.

*shamelessly skipped 20 pages*

[quote name='EroLussion']@Kero...

Do (us)rabbits have an ability to begin with?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Not unless one is a special rabbit like yuiki says she is.

@wolfie: I did that too... Couldn't be hassled....

[quote name='Avan']Please read again. You quoted my words and you didnt see that you repeated my words ?[/QUOTE]

I only see the about the PM about questions... and the rule not to talk outside the thread..

@Kero.

Any proof of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.