[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Johnzy']He is indeed a goodie.

I asked for a hint.

And he replied the answer.

No. we're not talking in pms~

That is a good question Kamil. Actually, that is tricky and choosy... ._.
[/QUOTE]

And the answer you meant was "SHIT" ?

[quote name='Amulet Shade']Didn't see the point of using code since it's one time use anyways.[/QUOTE]

Its no point to spread it either way... since even if 1 wolf saw it the rest wouldnt have, and they cant PM so the only way is to reveal it in a non suspicious way to the rest...

so I just watched a movie and I came back and now the bigger issue is the codes and hints given in the thread.

Just like I told Johnzy, if he did get what I posted then there's a chance that the wolves would get it as well. Not a 100% chance but there's still a chance.

oh and I didn't read the post on page 8 or so since I stopped there yesterday.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

jksdfkjdbkjdsbkdbsakdskad

skdjahlkjsdfhkjsdhfkdshfkdsjfhksdjhfksdf

proof for you idiots..

just trying to survive....

RABBIT!

guardian of all that is good

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
[quote name='Amulet Shade']Wow, I'm going to have to agree with Avan, Johnzy. There's no more use asking for proof from the role sheet. Way to go -_-

EDIT: Going to keep this open while playing Triple Triad, hopefully Cresty is still on so I can explain. If you are Cresty please make yourself known :p[/QUOTE]

You called?

Why am I getting voted?

Because you are a sacrifice :D

But seriously, I was getting the vote for our group even, you and Sanae to give her more of a chance, since Razor voted her for...well for no reason, but I plan on changing to just Razor now, since if I can get someone else to vote for him it won't need to be even.

Status
Not open for further replies.