[Discussion Thread] Bioshock [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='EroLussion']so it can go anywhere

and

I'm showing that the other splicer was in the balcony during day 2[/QUOTE]

[FONT=&quot]8. Little sisters, spider splicers and Houdini splicers have the ability to use one action point to move around to any area of the map, whereas people need to use one point per area. Big Daddies tend to move to the given area without the use of action points if called by the passive ability of little sisters

[/FONT]

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Spider has been attacking me Day 2 & 3, I know that for a fact from the daily post since only the Spider Splicer uses Hooks and Shadow made it pretty clear about the hooks. I just have to find who fits the profile~

I still say ChaosBringer or Calamity for the lynch. One of them is the other Splicer for sure. I'm leaning more towards Chaos, since he/she has yet to post, but Calamity just posted today and might not have cared enough to use an ability. Either way, one of them should be the lynch today.

Sigh, I missed another day for lynching.

Will I be dismissed for not voting for 3 days? I was planning on doing so in the last minute but the first 2 days I didnt have the time to be online on time and today Shadow ended just right when I finished reading pages, sorry :/

Online from phone is really sucks, takes longer to browse pages.

Anyways, I'll vote early today, who knows I'll be dead tomorrow.

Since I dont have the idea yet of who are the splicers left, I'll just take the inactive as Viva mentioned.

I never really saw Chaosbringer post, so I'll vote for him/her.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well, as of now I think our splicers are:

Chaos or Calamity is the inactive Splicer (Brute). I'm going to vote Calamity now (Sorry about starting Chaos already!)

Kyouko and Murasaki Cho are the most suspicious ones that I have left.

Kyouko is barely active and is the only person I could see not being able to send abilities in on Day 1, when the spider splicer didn't use an ability.

Murasaki Cho's posts have all been asking questions or trying to make the Big Daddies/Little Sisters appear bad.

Again, those two are just guesses without real backing besides post analysis, today should give us some answers though.

yosh yosh.. means i m still not dead.. since i was playing from the start i dont know what happened

but unfortunately i didnt get a baddie role again.even though deserve it so much

Edit: HELL!!!!! ... DONT KILL ME.i got big role again and i didnt read pm until today ..gomei ..

he is probably not around .. -_-... besides.. he is right to lynch i didnt come around.. i kinda got busy >.>..

but well.. i can be useful .. many of the baddies were inactive..so it was good decision to go after them

but i just had in issue..besdies i never in the history Ae ever got a bad role..and it is still continuing.

so who else is suspicious??

i just did.. amulet is dead.... but she was quite active.. but a baddie..

but everyone seems to zombeh and viva.. so should i reveal my role to them???

maybe then u all will believe.. and besides i need to find someone

Status
Not open for further replies.