[Discussion Thread] Bioshock [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hate not having Internet T_T

Since nobody really cared, I attacked tsukiko with electrobolt day one and she's the little sister.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have no idea what happened so I'm going to think a little and probably just attack someone random for information, and as soon as possible so I don't forget.

Also, anybody else realize that the short post says Johnzy is Agustus Sinclair or something while everywhere else he's Andrew Ryan?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Roar~

Based off the wiki:

Thuggish Splicer

Leadhead Splicer

Spider Splicer

Houdini Splicer

Nitro Splicer

Brute Splicer

So we have Thug, Spider and Brute.

Any ideas? We really shouldn't be wasting a lynch....

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@ Teapot - Nah, it has nothing to do with that, I don't play favorites in AGs.

Until Amulet voted, Levi was going to lynch herself unless she changed it. So there was no need to add votes unless we actually thought Levi was evil, which we didn't. So that tells me all Amulet is trying to do is get someone dead, which only helps the splicers. That plus her loose-canon acts (similar to why aker gets day 1 lynched a bunch) lead me to be more then happy to lynch her~

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']@ Teapot - Nah, it has nothing to do with that, I don't play favorites in AGs.

Until Amulet voted, Levi was going to lynch herself unless she changed it. So there was no need to add votes unless we actually thought Levi was evil, which we didn't. So that tells me all Amulet is trying to do is get someone dead, which only helps the splicers. That plus her loose-canon acts (similar to why aker gets day 1 lynched a bunch) lead me to be more then happy to lynch her~[/QUOTE]

This is his way of justifying to protect his love

I didn't think it would matter, since people would find someone real to vote for anyways, and if people did join in, they would be suspicious anyways. Same reason I voted Godofwar. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.