Discussion: The Minority AG[Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
So, our Quack came to similar conclusions. Since he was confirmed villager mafia, yeah, well, it would be nice if Shade were the minority, with her protecting people now and all that.

Oh .__. I forgot about that

Maybe you should have voted for Jimzy instead of me to save yourself. Things might have turned out differently for you.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
DAY 2

"The Godfather is evil and we should lynch her!" angry cries of some of the Mafia rang out as day 2 commenced. The Minority had eased their way quite comfortably into the ranks of the Mafia. The hamster-pony-tank-thing was getting bored as people started to vote to save the Godfather from the evil clutches of the noose. Finally, after voting was done, one Mafioso was pointed out as the one to die. "You! Get over here and place your head onto the rope. I don't have the time for this," it yawned. There was no movement, the Mafioso just stood his ground, speaking with quite the weird grammar and using incomprehensible, cryptic sentences. "Eh, screw this," The hamster-pony-tank-thing pointed it's finger/horn/paw/hoof at the person and made him disappear. What, were you expecting something flashy?

The janitor whispered a merry tune as he did his grisly work. 'Clean up the blood~ Cover the body~ Hide it away~"

"That doesn't even make any sense. I can't tell what the hell kind of tune would fit with that." his companion remarked. Indeed, there isn't any tune to it, just something I randomly thought up to fill in the gaps. The hamster-pony-tank-thing smiled slightly upon seeing the dead body.

"And it works! Finally! After exactly 24 hours, our communications system is back up again."

"I'm feeling quite random today, so everyone gets a free cookie."

Short Version

1. Jimzy, the Mafia has been lynched.

2. Notorious is missing.

3. You are now allowed to communicate with each other via other means.

4. Everyone gets a free cookie for day 3.

That's an interesting way of putting it. As I said before, I was Cupid and I chose those two to share the same fate i.e. whatever happens to one of them happens to both

Status
Not open for further replies.