Discussion: The Minority AG[Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] the last mafia game we were in when someone was missing there were considered dead...So they can come back?

There's always that role Crestham adds to every game, that does the same thing over and over again.

Notorious is probably dead, I assume this because I was the janitor in Hamstar's previous Mafia game

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
DAY 3

"Once again, it's been a quiet day. I wonder how many times I've mentioned that before." it sighed. "Step up your game people, or else you're going to get eradicated by the Minority. I wouldn't want this game to be too simple, would I?" The person who had been voted for stood up and just disappeared. The hamster-pony-tank-thing was feeling really tired today, so it couldn't type out a longer, more interesting description of how that person got lynched.

Another person somewhere died from AIDS and shit.

Short Version
1. Chimer, the Mafia, has been lynched.

2. Sanae, the Mafia, has been killed.

Xiga

Woah... O_O Ehm.... I want to say that the active people are assasins... Mainly Placa or pimp Otherwise... Is amulet dead?... But Placa was a one hit wonder... But even the one hit wonders must have a faction after they performed the one hit O_O

I feel so after ><

Status
Not open for further replies.