Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
The top 3 posters are Me with 28, you with 30, and crestham with 15. The rest are in single digits, most being less than 3. Don't see the connection?
Did you consider the post count before our debate?
Everyone was about the same (unless it wasn't their timezone and they weren't on). I barely had 5 around then, most likely same for you and same for Crestham.
Posts after the accusation are kind of unrelated to the reason of the original accusation, correct?

Edit: Crestham had 6 posts. 5 of which were spam such as "Why so American?" & "I am batman" - I don't think they picked him for his great posting >__>"

noex1337

Emmie was here
just the fact you are on day 1, and your reasoning was, "it sucks to be lynched day 1 twice in a row" when in seriousness, it kinda sucks to be lynched, ever, whats difference does it make day 1 or day 2, leads me to think, you need him for something, or you he is your ally as was Ezio my ally last game and scrambled to defend him, and in the end lost me my life.
Nah, you were just stupid. I knew your role by day 2 when you kept asking me if I was a thief.

Did you consider the post count before our debate?
Everyone was about the same (unless it wasn't their timezone and they weren't on). I barely had 5 around then, most likely same for you and same for Crestham.
Posts after the accusation are kind of unrelated to the reason of the original accusation, correct?
The whole reason i'm suspicious is because of our debate, no?

>__________________>... hai

i don't have that much to contribute and don't want to spam.. so... don't attack me >>;;
Spam away. Maybe something good will come from it.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
just the fact you are on day 1, and your reasoning was, "it sucks to be lynched day 1 twice in a row" when in seriousness, it kinda sucks to be lynched, ever, whats difference does it make day 1 or day 2, leads me to think, you need him for something, or you he is your ally as was Ezio my ally last game and scrambled to defend him, and in the end lost me my life.
Now that is flawed logic. We don't even know if kero made it such that the circus knew each other.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
As much fun as our little debate is, I'm going to shift gears here to this:
BlackRock, Expired, & necrotyr - Why just follow the Crestham lynch without even commenting on it? Please don't sheep so much, ok?

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Wow ok WTF is this bullshit

If you guys hate active people so much, then fine by me, I'll just go inactive and ruin the game for you guys when and if you host

Now that is flawed logic. We don't even know if kero made it such that the circus knew each other.
we don't know anything Kero did, but the fact is you are the only suspicious person as of now, I'm not changing my mind, and you aren't defending yourself at all, just coming back with a "we dont know anything". which is true.

noex1337

Emmie was here
As much fun as our little debate is, I'm going to shift gears here to this:
BlackRock, Expired, & necrotyr - Why just follow the Crestham lynch without even commenting on it? Please don't sheep so much, ok?
Oh? And i thought i was the only one having fun here. But yeah, that's a good question.

we don't know anything Kero did, but the fact is you are the only suspicious person as of now, I'm not changing my mind, and you aren't defending yourself at all, just coming back with a "we dont know anything". which is true.
Remember, never tell the truth. It will get you lynched. *facepalm*

Oh? And i thought i was the only one having fun here. But yeah, that's a good question.

Remember, never tell the truth. It will get you lynched. *facepalm*
If Crestham is telling the truth about investagtion, he gets the lynch,

Edit: and your defending him, then you know he isnt telling the truth ? , so he has something to hide, and again gets the lynch.

noex1337

Emmie was here
If Crestham is telling the truth about investagtion, he gets the lynch,
You realize how stupid that sounds, right?
It's alright. I'm new to this so it's kind of confusing so I'm basically just thinking of what to say.
Just speak your mind, hopefully it wont get you lynched.

Edit: and your defending him, then you know he isnt telling the truth ? , so he has something to hide, and again gets the lynch.
LOLWUT? Seriously, you're not making any sense. I'm just here picking out obvious flaws in your argument, for teh lulz.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I'm not going to bother defending myself because what I said is true.

Did I mention that I have a +5 with lucky dip and I was gonna sell/share prizes with other villagers?

Too bad, it's off now.

it was silly to say, telling the truth gets you lynched, then was it so bad crestham is getting voted ? and its okay, i was planning on getting help from you anyways, you offering me stuff is a pretty silly way to get me to change my mind, back to the topic, by noex's logic, telling the truth gets you lynched, You my friend get the vote.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...

I'm not going to bother defending myself because what I said is true.

Did I mention that I have a +5 with lucky dip and I was gonna sell/share prizes with other villagers?

Too bad, it's off now.
You honestly think thats going to help change anyone's mind? Just saying "Hey, I was going to do this, but not anymore"

noex1337

Emmie was here
it was silly to say, telling the truth gets you lynched, then was it so bad crestham is getting voted ? and its okay, i was planning on getting help from you anyways, you offering me stuff is a pretty silly way to get me to change my mind, back to the topic, by noex's logic, telling the truth gets you lynched, You my friend get the vote.
It appears your sarcasm meter is broke, if you think I was being serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.