Come and join the circus~

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
If you were standing near a fire and at the same time a Sack with a million dollars and a Baby were thrown at you...Which do you try to catch and which do you let burn?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
If you were standing near a fire and at the same time a Sack with a million dollars and a Baby were thrown at you...Which do you try to catch and which do you let burn?
I may be a golddigger but I aint no heartless ;D But yeah I would catch the baby of course. I can always get the money by marrying some rich old dude anyway~

What was the worst thing that ever happened to you :eek:

And the best?
Oh wow rrr Ive thought about this question but I dont know if I can answer?Hmm Ill just answer in a less private way ^^;

Worst probably is when I had to give my three year old cat away because my brother is allergic to cats and was ill for weeks. The heartache is still fresh TT.TT

The best is I think my 16 year old b'day. I wanted this mobile phone (I think it was the motorola razor) so much and begged my parents to get this for me, they refused and thought it was too expensive blablabla. Yaknow. Then on my birthday I came back from work and there it was. A package on my bed <3 Apparently they were planning on buying it but for my bday : D

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Will you post in Wolf Mountain again? :3 LIke as in soon lool

Btw I'd like to have a small scale rp :/ like what I had with Shadowolf just the two of us (or hell maybe 3 or 4 but not more) keeps things going on more~~~
Wanna do a private rp *_* or not private but like small-scaled lol not to many people joining> XD

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Oh my god ! Of course >_< I didnt know the others had posted~

And YES I wantz to has private RP =D should we discuss the details in the General Discussion thread?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
@Lily What if you have a son and he takes dance class while all his friends play football?
are you insinuating something? ;D But no seriously. If he wants dance class, he will go to dance class. Doesnt mean I wont kick his ass to go out and play football with his friends 8D

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] did you totally forget about the set i wanted from you......or did you toss it on the ground and yell f this and walk away?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
@Lily did you totally forget about the set i wanted from you......or did you toss it on the ground and yell f this and walk away?

OH my GODDDDDD I totally forgot about it ;___;

So sorry >____>

I havent even tried but but I promise.. ONE day I will have that set ready ;_;

[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] it was your name, I think. The dumb blonde stereotype is silly, everyone knows it's people with with colored hair that are derp. :hohoho: dumb coloreds Oh Wait... Let's just say it's people with green hair >_>

Ummm do you like carnivals?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]: I loooove carnivals ~

[MENTION=1716]Silvir[/MENTION]: hmm are you trying to find my weakness? But no, zombies arent distracted by magic tricks (I hope :| )