The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Gene Starwind' date=' post: 1645"']correction it would be more epic if it was in his crackfox voice hah[/quote]I agree with you on that one. I should do an old spice parody by using my crack fox imitation.

[quote name='"Tri Edge' date=' post: 1648"']I agree with you on that one. I should do an old spice parody by using my crack fox imitation.[/quote]haha I'll bring my banjo we can do a show for people in times square![quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 1649"']it's not my fault i'm tipsy~~[/quote]oh my, tipsy? *grins* why don't you lay down on my bed I guarantee you that nothing will happen hehehehe

Kaiin-you'd be wise to know I'm not jealous of anyone here. Jokingly aside, and this definitely on the record.Amanda-you're not old enough to be doing that. No pina coladas for you!!! lol Also-no I am not lol

[quote name='"Kaiin Retsu' date=' post: 1657"']I guess your luck has run out Gene. She logged off for the night. Too bad. You lost your chance... For ever...[/quote]haha noes!!!! *falls on knees*!!

Status
Not open for further replies.