The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='"Tri Edge' date=' post: 1631"']*Resists urge to change above comment to something humiliating* I jokes. I know.[/quote]We would end up going back and forth with that lolYes, I know. This is why I can say what I said without being too serious, you trasdba.

hi kuro!![quote name='"Tri Edge' date=' post: 1624"']I've been using it for a good 5-6 years now. I might start using yahoo messenger at the rate MSN is going.[/quote]lol I'm already using yahoo I just use MSN cause most everyone I know use it as well

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
It actually works out. While he's too busy chasing skirts his fridge will be vulnerable.Look at your man, now back to me. Is your man as godly as me? No, but he could smell like me if he used old spice instead of lady scented body wash. I'm on a diamond horse. Nothing is impossible with old spice body wash.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Tri Edge' date=' post: 1638"']Look at your man, now back to me. Is your man as godly as me? No, but he could smell like me if he used old spice instead of lady scented body wash. I'm on a diamond horse. Nothing is impossible with old spice body wash. [/quote]i pictured you saying that in your Satan voice xDit was epic~

Status
Not open for further replies.