Sanae

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah you have to check your account status....there should be a way to access it through your phone...But i cant remember what app it is right now if i think of it i will vm you.
    same place you found the Airplane mode..Yeah i was going to tell you to switch it to that while your home if you had wifi..unless you had the unlimited data plan then it doent matter...but for those with a limited plan it will override the data plan so you dont use it all up quick...So at home you would switch it on and when going out you would turn it off...So the data lasts longer.
    I fogot to ask..Do you have a wireless internet or a wireless router in your house?
    I really should just take an up-to-date one, since that picture is like months old now.
    Maybe 4 or so O_o

And no go on the awards, can't find them. I'll go hunt it down >.>
    *fights urge to say lower*
    Thank you :*love:
    Well i am going to sleep now have a great rest of the day/night!
    lol no problem at all.......*do you smell smoke*
    :fist::waah::ahhh::nooo: By brain is smoking!
    :skipping:
    sorry it took so long to get to this point...without my work computer i had to find picture of the phone online to remember where everything was in my head.
    :alone: there is like 5 new phones coming out every month...and its cool we get to touch them and play with them to figure out how to really use them so we can help the customers when in a bind. So to remember without the specs and all given when i have it on work computer i had to call it up through visual stimulation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…