I confess.................

I confess, if I were to get one for me, I would just get it as a reader because I love comics and mangas and also digital books.

I love my books and the ones that are cumbersome to carry I would load it in that and take it on Holiday.

I confess someone bought me an ipad 2 for a trip but otherwise I don't use it... feel kinda bad. but yeah ipad 2 feels pretty nice. I just think ipad is an awkward name.

woo I confess my breakfast is yummy! om nom nom

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
@Infinite: totally agreed there mate, it is good for reading indeed
But I only ever read manga so... =P

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] You should sell it XP
What are you eating??

woo! but wait... in jammies=not naked... I confess you're not really infinite monkey! give him back!
LOL!

I confess, can you imagine me sitting at me desk naked? LOL!
I know I've got a bod by damzzz the AC would freeze me tail off yeah? LOL

I confess, I just peeled a whole of a cantaloupe and now snacking on it.:coolgrin:

I confess, it's funny that you ask that question because YEs. yes I can >.> but I won't. :p
LOL umm... tail reminds me of an etymological thing involving Latin and men's 'tails'... the kind that come out the front. LMAO!
I confess cantaloupe is so yummy! and juicy >:3

Yes you silly goose I know that Latin derivative as well LMFAO!!

Its too late, you've already imagined it. LOL!

I confess, I love fruits for breakfast. Its how I get me fibre for the day or a fibre bar.

Moi, you are so funny.:)

I confess

thanksss >////< I confess I love fruit too, especially blueberries and cherries and peaches and everything. except bananas. non mi piace.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
I confess :
[YOUTUBE]Qpn2aq7MJm0[/YOUTUBE]

for a bit [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] [MENTION=171]Kisame[/MENTION] [MENTION=172]InfiniteMonkey[/MENTION]