[Discussion Thread] Tsundere vs Yandere [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Wolfnagi']Assassin MVP = Sanae (For not getting suspicious, at all!!!)

Civilian MVP = Viva (For being somewhat awesome when on offensive, in all days)

LvP = Aker (Need anything else -.-")[/QUOTE]

well...i have nothing to say.

its better to STFU....this aint my forum anyway.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Well then, suggestion.....

But really, I totally forgotten to type it in.......

Next time I'm hosting, I'm taking the vacation time.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

no flaming please aker

and I always do Handrail >_>

I must take every oppurinty I have to save Tsukiko

even if that means making everyone hate me!

♣Kaname Madoka♣

why does it matter not like he gave MVP to her... >_>

besides

if everyone wants to bitch about it

I'll be the lvp...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Meh, kind of sucked since the entire last day it was obvious we would win/lose just on the fact that leadership might be passed, but oh well.

Emmie, you either totally knew you were going to win today or you tipped your hand on msn, telling me you had a 50% kill. Thats pretty rare in this game, even more so when my 75% kill was only unlocked by the death of another character. Didn't matter though since there was no chance of going into Day 4/5~

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='VivaLaDementia']Emmie, you either totally knew you were going to win today or you tipped your hand on msn, telling me you had a 50% kill. Thats pretty rare in this game, even more so when my 75% kill was only unlocked by the death of another character. Didn't matter though since there was no chance of going into Day 4/5~[/quote]

Yeah. There were 6 villagers and 4 assassins left, and sadly we all had kill abilities. Rawr, one of the reasons I ranted to you on how unbalanced it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.