[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What reason would wolves have for supporting each other? It's not like they can collaborate or anything. It doesn't benefit a wolf to keep other wolves alive as far as I know. I just don't want another wrong lynch and I don't trust the reasoning behind voting for him >_<

[quote name='Amulet Shade']What reason would wolves have for supporting each other? It's not like they can collaborate or anything. It doesn't benefit a wolf to keep other wolves alive as far as I know. I just don't want another wrong lynch and I don't trust the reasoning behind voting for him >_<[/QUOTE]

I didn't knew that... where did you read it again?

The only PM communication is between Wolves and Viva, or if there's a question. The only way wolves would of been able to collaborate would be here, where they would be revealed...there's no way for them to talk to each other...Is there something I'm forgetting? :(

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
so miyako i thought you were killing a wolf yesterday? miss a mark? :?:

Kulitman its obvious your the wolf.

and no at this point i believe miyako doesnt know which one of us is the wolf. But yeah you know i know your the wolf...

Also another thing to note. if i was the wolf dont you think miyako would have tried to kill me yesterday?

Let her tell her reason as to why she attacked Johnzy yesterday instead of you. Maybe she really did miss her mark...

tell me the reason again as to why I am the wolf again?

@Amulet

It's not too late yet to change your vote to aker. You will see at the end of the day that I am right.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']Let her tell her reason as to why she attacked Johnzy yesterday instead of you. Maybe she really did miss her mark...

tell me the reason again as to why I am the wolf again?

@Amulet

It's not too late yet to change your vote to aker. You will see at the end of the day that I am right.[/QUOTE]

Its so simple. 1. you never did prove your role in time. 2. you yourself admitted to having a nightkill. i do believe that normal rabbits dont have abilities at all.

So if you have an ability isnt obvious you are a wolf? :grin:

you should have let slip to us that you have a nightkill ability

No problem... it's okay... I guess.... You are aiding a known wolf...

@Aker

When did I admit? Did it say that I admit it?

If I remember correctly.. I said that IF I had a nightkill or an ability I have used it on you already...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']No problem... it's okay... I guess.... You are aiding a known wolf...

@Aker

When did I admit? Did it say that I admit it?

If I remember correctly.. I said that IF I had a nightkill or an ability I have used it on you already...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kulitman']I'm not trying to kill you... If I do want to kill you, I'd nightkill you instead of voting you...

We can't prove ourselves anymore with clues and such cause of someone who posted the rolesheet or rather the pm sent by the GM...[/QUOTE]

there :grin: and true enough johnzy was double killed. by a wolf and a rabbit :)

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']If I have abilities you should have been dead yesterday and we wouldn't have this conversation...[/QUOTE]

But you said you didnt want to kill me. So you when after johnzy. :shrug:

[quote name='Graham Aker']But you said you didnt want to kill me. So you when after johnzy. :shrug:[/QUOTE]

When did I said that? Please enlighten me...

[quote name='Amulet Shade']If you had gone after Aker it would of made you suspicious wouldn't it? ;hmm;[/QUOTE]

I didn't even understood what you said...

Then why did you even mention the night kill? If you didn't have one, there would be no reason to bring it up :( And since he isn't dead, it just means you were smart enough to realize that people would notice your comment and what you were trying to do and point you out as the wolf :(

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']I'm not trying to kill you... If I do want to kill you, I'd nightkill you instead of voting you...

We can't prove ourselves anymore with clues and such cause of someone who posted the rolesheet or rather the pm sent by the GM...[/QUOTE]

come on kulitman its in the same sentence man....and its obvious that the reason im alive is because you when after johnzy. he was double killed.

@Amulet

How many times should I say it again... Nightkill is another term for an ability....

And I'm not smart enought to think of that... I do what I do that's just it...

@Aker

lols... still pinning the Wolf on me. I was suspicious of Johnzy and I even said I would laugh out loud if he is the wolf but it's in the votes since I voted for Pi yesterday. then changed to Archerguy... and not because of what you stated.

I really am gonna laugh so loud after this. cause you're pinning those things on me even though you are the wolf...

PS...

To future games... and to future players as well...

I'm a bad liar so I can't play as an assassin.

LOLing so much right now...hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.