Wolf Mountain RP

"Hello..." the younger girl introduced herself to the others. The girl... Lora, wasn't it? Or was it Lara? David couldn't remember fully due to the unusual chain of events. And her big sister, Violet.

"Lara and Violet," she continued, resolving David's doubts. "Also... human."

Lara turned towards Cornelia, a panicked expression on her face. "What is to become of us... humans... in your territory?" she asked with a trembling voice.

David was at a loss for words. Lara had asked a very pertinent question, yet he didn't know how to answer her, or even how to reassure her. He never had a family. He never knew children. "Look, uh..." he began hesitantly. Suddenly, he saw the other woman walk up to the frightened girl and crouch down.

"Hello..." she started in a kind voice. "And do not worry. While I am alive, no one will hurt you. I can promise that, little one."

"And as Cornelia said," she added, glancing at the valkyrie, "No one would dare to hurt you or any human. While you are here, you will be safe."

She smiled, an uneasy smile. David thought he could see fangs behind her lips. Yet, he noticed that her eyes were full of compassion and kindness, completely unexpected of the "demon" she had said she was. He heaved a sigh of relief.

"That crystal?" Cornelia suddenly answered his question, turning to him. "You can say there are five sacred weapons in the mountain.

"The spear I am holding - the Longinus Spear,
the bow I have strapped to my back - the Scatter Bow,
the war axe Kiba has - the Gravity Axe,
the sword Kiba possess - the Diamond-Edged Sword

"And the most important of all was the Pandora Godsmith Hammer. In a war against the orc army, we lost the hammer and it was destroyed into a countless amount of shards. At the moment, we possess five. Each shard has a mythical or magical ability that can be combined with a weapon and will only work with someone it chooses. You are the first person the shard has chosen."

Chosen? The shard chose me? David was taken back by this latest revelation. He looked down at the glowing crystal in his hand, and with his other hand he touched the rifle on his back.

"As for why they are hidden in Wolf Mountain," Cornelia continued, looking up into the sky, "Wolf Mountain has the steepest climb to the summit and the conditions are extreme, but at the summit it is a tropical paradise. It is a barrier that we placed. This mountain works with magic and is actually evergreen and fertile, but the magic we placed in the lowest parts, makes it almost impossible to climb, the perfect way to hide a creature."

David took a moment to absorn what had been said. "So, I can combine the crystal with any weapon? Even my rifle?" he asked, taking the rifle out. Holding the crystal in one hand and the rifle in another, he slowly brought them together. As they got closer and closer, the crystal seemd to pulsate with light, and it emanated a high-pitched ring, as it it were reverberating with power. As the two objects touched, the crystal suddenly glowed a blinding shade of white and fused with the rifle, engulfing it in the light. David shielded his eyes with one hand, while the other grasped the rifle tightly. It got hotter and hotter, and soon David felt it starting to burn his hand. He quickly dropped it, seeing it fall onto the grass with a thump. After awhile, the glow diminished, and the rifle lay on the ground, seemingly cleaned from all the dirt and grime that had accumulated over the days, but otherwise unchanged.

David bent down to pick it up, but before he could reach it, he spotted a shadow suddenly fly past his own on the forest floor. Looking back up, he was startled to see a large red rock plummet towards the mountain, above the group. Cornelia watched it with anxious eyes, and then she turned to the other woman.

"You wanted a fight?" she remarked. "You have one now."

Turning to the lycanthropes, she commanded, "Code Red. Code Red. Get the Wolf Ops, get the Gray Furs, the SCTS and the army moving. Now! Get the militia to train thrice as reserves. This is going to be tough"

The lycanthrope leader nodded and quickly ran off, the rest of the lycanthropes following him. Cornelia turned to him and the others. "Quick!" she called out. "You have to come with me to the summit, now! This is a battlefield. I will explain later."

"Uh, okay," David called, and he got ready to move. He bent down to pick up his rifle on the ground, but as he touched it, he suddenly heard a voice.

"WTF man? The first thing you do is to drop me onto the ground? Srsly WTF is your problem?"

David gasped. The rifle was talking.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Kaos:

Kaos looked at Keith and Ayame. He didn't like the idea of that monster on Keith, not just for his or Ayame's sake, but for.....He didn't want to leave it to chance that that monster may very well resist Keith with all his might. It's true that Keith, almost imppressively, held him back with willpower, or perhaps that arm. But for how long can he do it for? If it was his say, he'd leave Keith 40 miles in the dust; he didn't care what would happen to this mountain if it unleashes itself. But he still had a heart, he couldn't just leave a girl, still young and naive, all alone with a walking cage waiting to break open outwardly, her ghosts definitely wouldn't be able to protect her when that happens. In addition, he couldn't help feeling pity for this boy with such an obviously cruel fate. Something inside of him, maybe his father's kindness rubbing off on his soul or maybe the blood of Paragon himself kicking in, was telling him to help this boy. "...Very well, We're still along way from the summit, I'm also trying to meet up with someone there. So I suppose we can help each other out. ....I'm Kaos Tyler Sabath." He tells Keith before he marches towards the summit. He then saw the giant rock that fell, something about it instilling an omen about this place. "But if neither of us can seal that monster, since it's linked to Keith lie a parasite to a host, the only to kill it would be to kill the host." He thought as he looked. He then looked at the boy and girl, then prompted them both to follow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saarske:

Saarske quickly entered the mountain path with ease, his running slowly diminishing to a walk. He was on a path less traveled, heading up the mountain while making sure nobody saw him. He looked up towards the sky and saw rock fall down, feeling the same presence that Kaos felt. However, unlie Kaos, he gave it no second thought. The atmosphere was definitely shifting as he could hear feet in the distannce at faster paces, the wind shifting by movement, and birds retreating. Whoever owns this mountain, Saarske thought, was clearly getting ready for battle. Saarkse Sighed with disinterest; he didn't care about what will happen on this mountain, about if it's saved, or conquered, or completely annihilated. All that mattered to him, was finding his demon friend, that friend's reason for coming here, and high-tailing it out. With this in mind, he ran once again at overwhelming speed heading for the top. The barrier Cornelia mentioned seemed to have little impact on Saarske, possibly because a quarter of his blood is that of a lycan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chamillion:

Chamillion made it to the Summit, probably wasn't detect by the armies thanks to his camouflage, He simply sat on a ridge, watching the armies as they start to make their move, and nothing else. His orders, as all of WARAK's Orders, were to meet Saarske on the summit of the mountain and nothing more. He looked and noticed Gaiae, just lookng at him gwas giving him a chill. Something was definitely not right with that man, and inside he laughed. If this errieness was sensed by him of all people, hwe would think this army would at least make a glare at him or something. Still, he didn't care. He didn't know what this guy came here for, but it wasn't his problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kagemaru:

Kagemaru walked up the mountain, but not on a particular path. With his sword, he carved his own path upward towards the summit. He didn't exactly know if this was the right way, but if this was like any other mountain, the only way to get to the summit was upwards. He looked at the rock that fell from the sky, but like Saarske, he paid it no mind and continued onward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marlene, Eva, and Doc Ripper:

The rest of WARAK was heading upwards towards the path leading towards the group of humans, unicorn, and Valkyrie. Doc Ripper was more standing onn a hover platform rather then walkng like the girls were. "...Doc, face it, we're lost." Marlene said. "No, we're not, I saw a house back there which must mean someone lives here which means..." Doc Ripper said. "That somebody could be living on this mountain that's human, meaning it could be a different one altogether." Marlene said. "You underestimate the power of science little one." Doc Ripper said. "Yeah, and you underestimate the knowledge of common sense, so I think we're pretty even." Marlene said. Eva just remained quiet, trying to search for her father. She did felt a familiar presense nearby, her brother without a doubt. He must've heard about their father's disappearence here. She then sensed the giant rock falling as it stopped the other two's bickering. "That's no ordinary meteor. The Mystic levels are off the charts." Doc Ripper said, looking at a scanner in his hand. "Who cares, let's just get to the summit already." Marlene said. "But this could prove a nuiscence, it could very well halt our search." The Doc said. "What do we care if some rock falls, even if it has god-knows-what in it? What ever happens is their problem, has nothing to do with our mission. Ouyr objective right now is to get to the summit right? Then let's start focusing on getting there already." Marlene said. Eva was quick to march onward, Doc Ripper, mumbling about incompetence, followed the ladies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???:

The poolist just walked around his table, his stick aimed at a crimson red ball. "Alot more then you think, Cronic." He said. He pushed the ball into a group of others. At the same time as this was the meteor the fell. The moment the crimson "7" collided with the others was the moment the meteor landed.

Cronic kept his gaze fixed on the meteor as it landed. "Alright, all-seeing prophet, what do you know about my father's predicament that I don't?" Cronic asked, turning around to face the poolist. "And be quick about it Ace, I don't have all day." Cronic said, leaning against a nearby rock, glancing towards the mountain, looking in the direction of Eva. "WARAKs already got a head start on looking for our Father. Just hope we're not getting in over our heads with this one..." Cronic thought to himself, turning his attention back to the pool table.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Violet admired Lara for her courage to speak up against the creatures like that. But she held her breath when she asked what to come of them. She still carried the kitchenknife in her hand, in her undamaged hand. It was stupid of her to squeeze the blade like that. If she was wounded she could do less for her little sister. And not being able to protect her little sister was ehr biggest fear. So as Lara was talking to the weird creatures Violet was ready to attack the first and the best that tried to harm her little sister. So when one of the females she trusted least walked towards Lara, Violet had moved very close to LAra, almost inbetween her and the woman she was talking to. The woman reassured them nobody would hurt them, and her eyes seemed to tell the same, but the akward smile she gave, gave Violet the chills. From everyone in this place she really trusted her the least. She had a weird aura around her that made Violet want to run away.

Violet wondered waht to do now they were locked up in the place. Unconciously she let her eyes wander to the only human. Of all people, she guessed she trusted him most. Probably because he was still a human and no creature. Yes, even to her a cute unicorn was more suspicious than an old human man. With her damaged hand she gently grabbed her sister's arm, so she moved a little bit clsoer to her and a bit further away from the dangerous woman. She herself moved a bit closer to the only other human. BEst stick to the person I trust most of this weird ensemble. She couldnt believe how much he looked like their real father and it made her feel safe, comfortable and scared and uncomfortable at the same time. She jumped away again when his rifle started to glow out of nowhere again.

By moving backwards fast out of nowhere she tripped. She looked in fear how the riffle glowed and how the last human person turned out to be not just another ordinairy human either. But before she could move in any direction or even getting up her feet, she saw a big shadow on the floor that dissapeared as fast as it came.
"You wanted a fight?"one of the womans said. Violet shook her head and then noticed that the woman was talking to the man. "You have one now." The woman started to scream towards the other scary creatures. Violet suddenly understood that she and her little sister got involved in a war-like situation. And they we're trapped, they had nowhere to move to. The woman commanded them to come with her and Violet simply started to hyperventilate and cry there on the floor. She couldn't move, she was in fear. She didn't want to be on a battlefield, and surely not with her little sister close to her. There was no way that she could protect her little sister in a battlefield.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Sathre spread her demonic wings.And looked back to Cornelia. "Finally. A little of action. " She said with a big smile on her face.
She began to ascend from the ground. Beating its wings rapidly. A small gust were created, while she gently lifted from the ground.
Sathre propelled into the air and continued to fly upwards. While her demonic half longed for action and fighting.Trying to break free from her body and mind.

Sathre screamed and gave up to the demon inside fo her. Her hrons where finally out. And her tail was wagging rapidly in the air. The simbols of a demon. Where visible now. All over her body.

Sathre sighed when the feeling of bloodlust was fully grasping into her. She calmed down a bit.
And started to observe the forest bellow her. She flew even more up. In order to now see all of the mountain. She then waited. Silently. Like a true predator. For her prey.

Sigma connected to his Mistress.
He jumped down a tree. Weeped.

And went to follow Cornelia. He was his mistress eyes."This lady Valkyra knew that." Sigma thought.
While walking in a hurry.To catch up with the Valkyra lady.

He also tryed to nudge a Unicorn pony,that his Mistrees liked. To walk faster.

And he licked a hand of the little girl on his left. To show good faith. "Violet" .. Is the name of this little one." Sigma asked Sathre.
There was no reply.
"She always does that to me..." Sigma sighed with disapointment.

The girl was confused. And in terror.
He left her to join the Valkyra on the point of the group.

Sigma looked at the Valkyra's eyes and grinned with approval.

Cornelia nodded as she began to move towards the summit. She was moving swiftly as she tried to avoid the danger that was coming towards the land. Eventually, the people reached the summit amd they could see the prarie filled with all the kinds of flowers in the world. There were people from different races everywhere and they were having a normal life that would seem even equal as the humans. We are here. Please find yourself rooms inside the cave. She pointed into the cave

In the meantime, the creatures with detached limbs began to ignite the forest into flames and wavesof explosions, trying to locate the base of the King of Wolf Mountain, but the Gray Furs and the Wolf Ops had already reached towards them, and began to fight against them with their axes and swords. You won't advance anymore. said Klaws as he struck the creature, which seemed to be unaffected and sent him flying out

"Don't stand there and look stupidly like you've seen a camel for the first time or something!" the rifle spoke angrily.

David stood there, dumbstruck by this latest turn of events. He bent down and picked the rifle up.

"Ah, thank god. That grass was getting ticklish!~ <3," it continued.

"You... talk?" David asked in confusion.

"No, I fart rainbows. OF COURSE I TALK."

"But... how?"

"If you'd bothered to read a few pages back, you'd realize that you were holding a magic crystal, eh? Freaking magic. Just explain everything with magic. Oh, 'A Wizard Did It!' or something."

"What? Pages?"

"You retarded or something?"

The voice seemed to be coming from the barrel of the rifle. It was a young man's voice, slightly nasal, but it wasn't irrating, just rather haughty.

"So the crystal gave you the power to speak?" David asked, ignoring the insult.

"Sort of, yes."

"Sort of...?"

"STOP REPEATING WHAT I SAY, DAMMIT."

David suddenly felt the rifle move on its own in his hands. It moved around slightly, seemingly surveying the area.

"Let's see who you've got around you," the rifle began loudly. "Two little girlies, some demon-woman with weird wings, and A FREAKING UNICORN..."

It turned back to-

"And stop calling me 'it'. I'm a he."

He turned back to Cornelia. "And a valkyrie. Greetings, valkyrie. I can sense the power of your race.. It resonates throughout the crystal I once was."

Cornelia started running off into swiftly the distance.

"AND YOU JUST RUN AWAY LIKE THAT? ;______;"
The rifle yelled.

David, mesmerized by the talking rifle, suddenly heard the other woman speak behind him, and at this point he realized that he still hadn't gotten her name. "Finally," she said menacingly. "A little bit of action."

David turned around and saw her start flying. She ascended into the air, her wings causing a gust of wind on the ground. Suddenly, she screamed loudly. David clasped his ears in shock as he saw her begin to transform. A long tail grew out of her back, and horns grew on her head. Her wings morphed into a demonic form.

"Oh my god," he said aloud.

"Skimpy armour FTW!" the rifle called out.

The woman stared down at David and the others. He saw her eyes. Before, they had exuded kindness, but now all David saw was bloodlust. They were frightening eyes. Deeply disturbing eyes. She ascended higher and higher, until she was just a small figure in the sky.

Suddenly, the small creature from before jumped down from a tree onto the forest floor, startling David. It weeped loudly.

"Wat? Pokemans in my RP?" The rifle remarked.

The creature ran away in the direction Cornelia had went. David figured that he should follow them as well. Turning back, he looked at the pair of girls, shivering in fright.

"We should follow them," he said. "For our safety."

David began to run down the forest path. He was pretty agile for a human, but against these mystical creatures he fell far short, and he saw the dog-like creature get further and further away from him. Yet, it seemed to stop at every corner for an instant, glancing back at him as if to signal to him the change in direction.

"So, you..." the rifle began, and hesitated. "What's your name again?"

"David," he introduced himself. "David Walters. And yours? Well, that's if you do have a name."

"I call myself Serj," the rifle, Serj, introduced himself. "You can call me 'Your Majesty' if you want."

"No thanks," David replied, continuing to run up the mountain.

After awhile, he could see the summit ahead in the distance. Around him, the trees were beginning to lessen, lush rainforests replaced by tundra. It was getting cold, very cold, and David saw patches of snow here and there. Running turned to climbing as the incline got steeper and steeper. He noticed a shimmering magical border in front of him, and beyond it the forest was back in full force, an evergreen territory. This was probably the magical place surrounding the summit that Cornelia had talked about earlier. As he attempted to climb a large rock, he realized something suddenly. Those two girls... they'd never be able to climb this, or even traverse this whole stretch of land to begin with. He looked back, and sure enough, they were gone. David knew that he would have to go and get them, if not they'd never find their way up the mountain. Turning around, he started making his way down the mountain again.

"What the hell are you doing?" Serj asked him.

"I'm going down to find those two girls,"
David replied. "They probably need help. The summit can wait."

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Everyone suddenly left. Violet knew they had to move as well, if it really was going to be a battlefield here, then she wanted to get out immediately. She looked at her little sister. "What shall we do now? Follow them? Or go back to the normal world, but risk getting caught by the institute?"
Violet trembled all over. She felt as if both options could take away her little sister from her. She saw more change of survival with the weird creatures though, they seemed to be willing to protect them, but she still didn't trust them. She was in a severe dilemma. Both options tore her apart, because she really felt that she wasnt herself if her little sister wasnt next to her. They actually couldn't risk staying where they were either. At the very least she understood that what they were wearing wouldn't help to run away.
"I'll have to cut our dresses else we can't run in here." She really didn't want to though, they were both wearing a dress their mom once made for them. Cutting it would feel like cutting of their mother from theirselves. She took a deep breath and started to tore her own dress with the kitchen knife. Right in the middle do the dress would lightly fall around her legs, no longer holding her legs back. She now looked at her little sister. She kind of resembled a little doll in her dress, she looked so cute. She rubbed her eyes in order to dry up her tears. She then carefully started to cut through her sister's dress.
"I promise I will try to fix it later." She hugged her little sister. "Now what way to go?" Her hands trembled while speaking, making it hard for her to speak properly, but she knew her sister would have understood her question. "Up? Or down? Mysterious creatures that can or cannot be trusted, or the institute." Stating it like that she felt silly even asking. She grabbed her sister's hand gave it a kiss and then took her the mountain up. At the first step she noticed she hurt her ankle somewhere in the whole situation. She bravely walked some more, but she knew her sister would know that she was in pain, so she stopped and looked at her sister. "Battlefield.", she pointed to the ground and started to walk again, knowing that her sister would follow after.

((Lacy's POV))

Lacy yawned, bored. She was tired at being mad at Ayame for what happened, it wasn't like it would change the situation if she did. Lacy sighed, as she watched Ayame comforted the boy, vaguely wondering if it would work or not. Then began a languid, half-hearted debate in her head, occasionally pestering Ethan about the chances of each. Of course, he ignored her and tentatively watched Ayame, making sure she was ok. Ethan was always like that, so over-protective.

When they had first encountered Kaos, both Ethan and herself had been grim. There weren't many people who could see ghosts, and Kaos seemed to had been able to. It was strange, and worrying, who knows what kind of threat he could have brought with him. Ayame, being herself, didn't give it much thought. She was just excited over the novelty of it all, of having someone else she could talk to that wouldn't look at her like she was crazy. Then this boy came along with the reverent that was so foreboding, perhaps even able to eat them. Ayame had been shocked, but was soon back to her 'everything is good' perspective. Lacy never ceased to be amazed at this, Ayame always looked at the good of things, no matter how bad.

And now they were going to head up the mountain with Kaos and Keith. She sensed that Kaos didn't want Keith to be there as much as she and Ethan did. "...Very well, We're still a long way from the summit, I'm also trying to meet up with someone there. So I suppose we can help each other out. ....I'm Kaos Tyler Sabath." Kaos said, reintroducing himself, and bringing Lacy back from her thoughts.

"Lacy, did you see that?" a voice asked. Ethan.

"See what?" she thought back. It was nice that they could communicate without having anyone else hearing them. All they had to do was direct a thought to whoever they needed to talk to and they could hold a conversation. Simple.

"Up the summit, look." he replied. Lacy glanced at him questionably before looking up the mountain. "A rock?"

"Yeah, the rock. It wasn't there before, and if you were paying attention instead of dazing off, you would have seen it fall out of no where."

Lacy inwardly groaned, Ethan was always like this. "Ok, so what about it?" she continued, still not comprehending what he was trying to say.

Ethan rolled his eyes, "Haven't you noticed everything that has happened? Remember the thing we sensed a while ago? If you concentrate, you'd notice it has gotten stronger. Something is off about the mountain today, I have a bad feeling about this..."

"Oh, yeah, ok." she replied, beginning to grasp the situation. "But what can we do about it?" she asked. Ethan didn't answer, but motioned for her to follow him up the mountain after the rest of the group. She stared at him warily, trying get a better understanding of what he was trying to say, but continued up the mountain with everyone else.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
The demon awoke, taking full control of her body.
Sathre was flapping her wings, silently. Watching what Sigma did, through his eyes.
She directed him to wait for everyone. And to be sure, they are far away, once the battle starts. After all,she didn't want any distraction.

Sathre sighed and flew down to join into a battle, that was already happening.
She took out her weapons out. And slashed into a first creature, while landing.The creatur fell down and she landed right on top of him, with a warning roar.
Sathre stood over the body, of the creature she just killed, with a cold face. Looking not interesed at all.
She reached down and stuck her hand into the chest, of the creature. She ripped out the heart and pulled it out, of the dead body.
The heart was still warm in her hands.

There was a rustle, in front of her and a few of the creatures tryed to rush her.
Sathre dropped the heart out of her hand. And swung, rotating one of her edges, to one of the creatures.She slashed his head of and continued to fight with the other two.

Kiba

This is outrageous! How can the humans have returned to the battlefield! I cannot let this happen! He got up from his throne. He looked around to the armory and picked a giant axe that seemed to be made out of jade. Gravity Axe... So much time since I last used you. He said as he strapped it to the back. He looked around and the general was pleading. Please do not go. I am sorry. I have to. As he said this, he turned into his human form and disappeared. He then appeared to be running at mach 3 towards the spot were David was moving through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gray Furs and Wolf Ops

Ahhhhh! yelled Klaws as his squad was being mowed down by the Pandora army. From all over the place, Unconcious wolves and elves could be found as they had their skulls crashed against trees or stones. It seemed that every hit they made to the Pandora Digichroid armor was being nullified or was ineffective. The Pandora army shot down fire beams that had started to ignite the forest and create everything into a living hell...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCTS

The squad made of colossus and giant bloodlusting creatures was moving through the forest. Near David, he could feel how the earth trembled and moved similar to a small earthquake. The behemoth was mowing down the place as he was a feet meters away from the collision site. I want a fun battle. I want to kill and destroy......The squad raised weapons and yelled a battle cry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cornelia

Damn. Those humans did not followed me.
She was about to take flight when a minor general came to her. It was a centaur. We got problems. We need you to go to tyhe collision site. The centaur titled his head as if he was sorry. Tsck. Cornelia said as she spread her wings and grabbed her sword firmly. She looked at Sathre and said. If you want to fight\, you can come with me... As she said this, she took flight

David ran back down the forest path, down the mountain. In the distance he could hear the sounds of a battle: creatures roaring, weapons clashing.

"You'd better find them quickly, bro!"
Serj called out. "Shit's about to get thick!"

David continued running down the path, out of the tundra and into the rainforest surrounding the summit. He was tired, but he knew he had to find those two girls, Lara and Violet. Suddenly, as he turned a corner, he felt the ground shake. Looking up, he saw birds fly away from a clearing in the distance. There was a mighty crashing sound which made the ground tremble. David saw the tops of trees begin to sway in the distance, and some of them descended below the canopy line as the trees tumbled due to some unknown force. David kept running, and the ground began to shake more and more violently. David could barely keep his balance and run.

"I don't like the look of this, man!" Serj warned. "There's some badass mofo trampling about the forest!"

"What, you got a better idea?" David shot back as he continued.

He turned another corner onto a straight stretch of forest path, and he saw two figures in the distance. Lara and Violet were stumbling down the path, the trembles making them falter and sway about. Another crash shook the forest, and one of them fell to the ground, but got up quickly and continued moving. David ran towards them. "Quick, follow me!" He yelled out at them. "Grab my hands!"

"Girls! This is the part where you trust him and say 'okay' for the sake of character development!" Serj called out. "This guy just ditched his chance at safety to get you. Don't screw up this cliched moment!"

As he got to them, suddenly he felt a gust of wind hit his back. A blur figure sped towards the trio from the distance, and David instinctively stepped up in front of the girls to defend them. The figure stopped in front of them in a swirl of grass and leaves, and as they settled down, David saw another lycanthrope, but this one was different. He was larger and more muscular, and his paws were huge. He had weapons in his hands and on his back, and he looked at them with ferocious deep red eyes. David knew that he was probably from the same group as Cornelia and the other lycanthropes, but the sheer ferocity of this creature was enough to sound the alarm bells in David's head.

"That stuff in your hands!" Serj called out to the lycanthrope. "I know them! My bretheren! Those legendary weapons I was a part of until I got smashed!"

David examined the lycanthrope's weapons. In his hands he held a long sword, gleaming in the sunlight with an unknown material, and on his back there was a large axe. David recalled what Cornelia had told him earlier about the legendary weapons.

"You..." he said. "Are you Kiba?"

The lycanthrope turned into his human form, standing three inches taller than David and bowed. I, indeed, am Kiba, the messiah of this heavenly place for us supernaturals. He looked at the gun. Hmm... so the shard chose you. He looked closer. Gun, you better be nice to David. He then looked at David and the girls. It is not a place for presentations nor welcoming ceremonies. I came here to get you three. Things are getting out of control and my behemoth probably will start going on a rampage mode. He sighed. For sake of your safety, please come with me

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Violet and Lara were stumbling upon the mountain as it had started to tremble terribly. They fell a couple of times, despite the precaution of cutting their skirts. All of a sudden the only human-like figure came out of nowhere yelling that they had to follow him quickly. Violet was trying her best already so she shot back an irritated glance.
"Grab my hands!" We can't do that from down here. Violet helped her sister up a bit again as she looked at the hands of the man slowly getting closer. They had already decided to trust the weird creatures of this mountain so she knew she had to grab that hand and let her cautioness go away for a moment. But she was affraid of grabbing that hand nontheless.
She reached out for his hand when all of a sudden the gun started to talk:
"Girls! This is the part where you trust him and say 'okay' for the sake of character development! This guy just ditched his chance at safety to get you. Don't screw up this cliched moment!" So as she touched the man's hand she let go immediately. Talking guns were a no. A big no. A big impossibility, even weirder than the mystical creatures she had seen. She wasn't sure if the man had noticed that she pulled back her hand because of the talking gun, but the fact that he was not suprised about the talking gun anymore made her feel unsecure about her decision again.
Then out of nowhere a lycan appeared. He was bigger and way more scary than the other she had seen. To make matters worse, the gun reacted to the creature. and the lycan said he came there for them. Violet's knees got weak and only because her little sister was next to her she could keep on standing. If she fell, then her sister might fall with her and that was something she absolutely didn't want. The man had gotten infront of them because of the creature as if to protect them, but he did know his name. Her head was starting to explode because of all the thinking work.
She looked at her little sister and gave her her own decision. The man infront of them was the only one that seemingly tried to protect them even though they stole from him, so she decided they'd trust him.
"But only him and only a bit, unless he gets rid of that gun." She hold her sister's hand in the one hand and with the other one she grabbed the shirt of the man in front of them. She just hoped she made the correct choice and didn't make the choice because he resembled their father.

All alarm bells in the back of Keith's mind were going off as they slowly but surely ascended the mountain. He was sure he was picking up the tell-tale sounds of battle. Ever since they started to get going, neither Ayame or Kaos had uttered a single word. The ghosts maybe had said something but kept it out of his ears. It all unnerved him and the feeling of foreboding weighing down on his abdomen wasn't helping, not one bit. He just hoped they'd reach the summit soon and this would all end.

"I think we're close enough. Should not be long... is everyone alright?" he asked from everyone. He wasn't sure was he looking for an excuse for them to stop, to let him contemplate was this all a good idea in the end.

---

Gaiae was not worried in the least about the battle raging on the mountainside. His prize was drawing nearer every second and if he had his way, like he most cerrtainly would, the war below would be the least of everyone's worries. Only thing that unnerved him was the amount of people escaping to his location, to the very summit where he awaited Keith's arrival. Maybe he should have chosen a different location than this apparent "safe haven".

(( So sorry for the short post but... not really much to go on till my other character reaches the summit. >.< ))

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Chamillion:

Chamillion watched as the Valkyrie and demon came and gone from the summit, it seems the entire world's going to hell but even so it isn't going to be his problem. He then looked towards the path to see a familiar face with a grin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kagemaru:

The samurai walked up the trail and eventually became the second to reach the summit. He looked around, silently watching the frantic summit and walking to the middle. When he got to the center of the field, he sat down and waited, as if to meditate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saarske:

Running through the trees at inhuman speeds, Saarske continue his track upward through the warfare of the mountain. It was becoming difficult to head up, and at this rate he may have to trim down the obstacle in his path himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva, Ripper, and Marlene:

Marlene was the first to notice the lycan, the sisters, and the man with the talking gun in the pathway, She stopped the two, gave handsigns telling Ripper and Eva to hide, and his herself as well. Marlene looked at the human form of the lycan, as did the others, all 3, in their own way, was shocked. "He looks just like Master Saarske." Eva quietly said. "...A duplicate, or perhaps a clone?" Marlene asked. "...Very interesting, but we may also consider that this could be a negative, a negatve that could kill us on sight, so let's not let him see us." Ripper said. All three scattered in different directions, working their way around Kiba and company.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaos:

Kaos also noticed the ghosts talking but took no real note of it. He looked at Keith he could tell this wasn't just for the sake of asking everyone's status, now he was hesitating. Kaos could see in his eyes, something was bothering Keith, something that was probably on the summit. As much as he would like to stop for him... "I'm walking towards the summit of an enchanted mountain, need I say more? How long do you suppose it would take for us to reach it? I'm afraid I have a bit of a time limit." Kaos said, answering Keith's question.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Sathre flew up with an enemy in her hands. She rushed upwards and then droped him in the middle of the battlefeild.

She followed Cornelia just a second ago. Until she lost her out of her sight.
But there was a lot of strange creatures everywhere. Burning the green forest all around.
Sathre got so mad. She didn't hesitate to rush in the middle of the enemy line. Again and again.
Flying low above their heads and landing on them. With both falcons in her hands.
Slashing around. Her demonic side felt pleasure.
But her nymph side was screaming out of horror every time she killed an enemy in front of her. Or bellow her.

Cornelia was close by. Sathre could feel her.
Kiba. The lycan she met earler.She could also feel his presence near the humans. They are safe. Sathre thought while roaring to scare the enemy around her.
Her tail was slashing through air like a whip. And she felt strong and full of power.Every time she faced another enemy.

Suddenly. In the midst of the fight. Sathre got careless and one of the creatures used that opportunity and pierced Sathre's shoulder. She fell down,tripping on a root of a wood.And the creature was above her.
Sathre closed her eyes and freezed.

They were making their way up the mountain, and almost to the summit when Keith started to become rather unnerved about something. Ayame didn't understand it much, there was nothing around them, was there? Ethan and Lacy had been conversating about something quite seriously, perhaps they knew something that had to do with Keith being so jumpy? She was going to ask, but decided otherwise, after all, if something bad was going to happen her friends would have dragged her away, like they always did. Since they hadn't yet, she'd trust them and not say anything to question it.

Keith, on the other hand, seemed to be hesitating now, not wanting to go any further. "I think we're close enough. Should not be long... is everyone alright?" he said, stalling. Kaos looked over his shoulder but continued walking, "I'm walking towards the summit of an enchanted mountain, need I say more? How long do you suppose it would take for us to reach it? I'm afraid I have a bit of a time limit." Ayame felt a bit empathic towards Keith, something really bad must have made him stop, but she agreed with Kaos, she'd rather get up the mountain as soon as possible. Besides, Ethan and Lacy weren't showing any signs of going to stop either. "Um, sorry Keith, but I'm with Kaos. I'd rather get up there as soon as possible..." she said looking towards Keith, but following her friends and Kaos to the summit. "Come on Keith, nothings going to happen..."

Cornelia and the SCTS

Both the Eladrin and the Manticore were trying to attacked the figure with the detached limbs, while the behemoth and the others were trying to get the demon of fire, yet both of their attempts were failures, cause their agility was much greater. She was trying to analyze their movements to know when to attack, but then she saw the detached limbs piercing Sathre's shoulder. She came into rage mode and took out her sacred bot. She shot one time. That shot, suddenly separated into ten more, than impacted on the limb. As soon as they touched it, they exploded, making the limb to crumble down and disappear. Guys, he is not immortal. Give him heavy artillery! The archers in the back, began to shoot their arrows with explosives

David felt a small tug on his shirt from behind. Turning around, he was surprised to see Violet tugging on it, as if for support. She looked up at Serj uneasily.

"Ne, looks like they're scared of me," Serj whispered to David. "Is it because I talk?"

"Serj, rifles don't talk," David muttered back.

"I see. I'll hush up for now."

David turned back to see the lycanthrope morph into a human form, a black-haired man slightly taller than David. He bowed slightly and David bowed back in respect. "I, indeed, am Kiba, the messiah of this heavenly place for us supernaturals," Kiba acknowledged.

"My name is David Walters," David replied. Kiba examined him, and his eyes fell onto Serj.

"Hmm... so the shard chose you..." Kiba muttered. "Gun, you better be nice to David."

">.>"

Kiba turned back to the trio. "It is not a place for presentations nor welcoming ceremonies," he said gravely. "I came here to get you three. Things are getting out of control and my behemoth probably will start going on a rampage mode."

Turning around, he said, "For sake of your safety, please come with me."

David knew better than to ignore his orders. He waited for the girls to follow Kiba, then walked behind them. The sounds of battle were getting nearer and louder, and David had to protect them in case anything happened.