Wolf Mountain RP

Xiga

Shocked that she actually hit the guy, concidering her eyes was closed, she dropped the gun. She could only stare as the boy fell to the ground, his bright white shirt slowly fading into a crimson red. The color of blood. And he looked so shocked, just like she felt. She walked towards the boy with staggering steps. Like a child ashamed for something they did wrong, before their parrents.

I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!!! The thing... The... I am sorry! I am- Suddenly she saw the creature above him again. The chains were tense and one snapped above, as the shade re-appeared.

See what you did, little one? it spoke to her. See the trouble you caused? And it was all your fault. You are a lier. And a baby. Why did he trust you that boy? Eh? The shade grinned widely as it disappeared once more and appeared behind the girl. Who to target next?

YOU!!!
Samerka screamed in her mind as she once more, now even more shocked and confused tried to attack the creature. A spear shot out from the ground and pierced her upper thigh. Fast she croubled to the ground as she could hear the shade laugh. You know that they cant see these? the shade spoke, as he made three more spears. He then glared at the creature above Keith, and then he nodded again; But seeing how things are about to turn out it seems like I wont be needing these.

Kiba

Kiba lead the group to their room. It was seemingly similar to that of a luxury suite in a five star hotel. It was quite spacious and had ebony black furniture. There was a piano in a corner of the room and several small tables in the middle. This is the place where you will be staying. You will be watched by some of the hunters I keep here to protect the guests. They will not enter your room unless you ask them to and will not ask you any questions at all. But...you must be starving. He said as he clapped his hands. As he did this, lots of midget goblins came into the room holding tables and plates, which lead to a Thanksgiving-like dinner for the group. There was turkey, pork, mashed potatoes, fresh tomatoes, and lots of meat and veggies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cornelia

As she was moving like a lightning, she moved to the side of the fire demon and slashed him through his ribs. The demon groaled in pain, but before anything could happen, it lead out a huge fireball that attacked the areas that were close. Many of the trees died and three members of the SCTS were burned, having major degree burns. She looked at Sathre. Hey, we are finished here, the shamans will be deployed soon. let's go back to eat a little. She said this serious, cause she was overwhelmed by the strength of three enemies

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Kaos:

It all happened so fast...

He was about to separate from these two he now called his friends when an alien like thing came in a panick, before Kaos could even know what was going on, there was Keith, Lying on the ground, dying. Just when he started to like this kid, somebody comes out of nowhere and kills him? He didn't know what made him so angry about this, perhaps Tai's blood again, but he didn't care at this point. He looked nearby at the girl and.....what could only be described as a "Shadow" above her much like Keith having the monster. He looked at it and back at the alien girl, all confused in scared, then at Keith. The pieces connected in his head, he knew what just happened and what was to blame. "....You Bastard!" He said. Someone like Ayame or this girl would think he's talking to her but staring at the air like he was insane. ...Maybe it's because he was in the same psyche at one point as the girl, maybe it's Tai's blood once again, maybe he delve into this girl's mind without knowing, or maybe he has obtained a higher level as a medium by the power of Paragon as a child of the kings. ....Or maybe he wasn't really the only one who saw it amd was visible to everyone. Whatever the reason may have been, he saw this Shade, although it was the only thing he sees, the spears and the voice wasn't there at all.

He extended the tip of his finger and drew an upside-down pentagram in which a circle appeared around. He put into it like it was a dimensional hole and took out a black sword. It was a giant zweihander with a black blade and red outlines. The handguard was decorated with black feathers and angel wings. 6 midnight blue stars equal in size lined up symmetrically down the sword leasding to a big star in the middle of the handguard. This is the Dark Star Sword, a dark reflection of Tai's 7-star Sword.

"I'll make you pay for this!" Kaos said as he jumped up and went to slash at this Shade. vertically.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rest of W.A.R.A.K.:

Eva waved at Saarske to show him they were here, but when everything happened, she made a run for Keith regardless of the Danger, only to be grabbed by another who came at overwhelming speeds and took her to the others. It was Saarske. "Master Saarske..." Eva said. "Let them be... this is something Kaos must do alone. Leave the other two to me." Saarske told her as they and the rest of the members watched as he ran for Ayame and Keith's dying body. "Come I'm taking you and him to safety over there." He said to Ayame.

"...This presence... Oh no... Nonononononono! DAMNIT!" Cronic shouted out, feeling Keith's fading presence. "Finding my father is one thing, preventing him from losing control to Iscariot is another!" Cronic said, and dove down towards where Keith currently was. "I just hope I'm not too late!" Cronic shouted, travelling as fast as he was able.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Cornelia looked tired to Sathre.
Hey, we are finished here, the shamans will be deployed soon. let's go back to eat a little. Cornelia said in a serious voice. Almost like a reply to Sathre's worried face.
"Sure" Sathre replied back to her. And moved to a side quickly,just in time for an arrow to miss her head. Everyone are giving their all. Sathre noticed without any reaction regarding the arrow. You should go first. I ll cover for you. She suggested while spinning her falcon in her left, not injured hand.

Keith was oblivious to everything around him, clinging onto his life by a thread. His eyes met the revenant's fiery orbs, he could see him now... The connection was getting stronger, which meant his hold on it was weakening. The sound of chain links snapping rocked his mind, somehow so much louder than the yelling around him. He still decided to tear his eyes from the revenant, looking at Kaos.

A sword...?

He then looked at Ayame, tears running down her cheeks. He felt bad. She wasn't supposed to face the death of an other, even if they weren't close. His almost closed eyes damn near snapped wide open as he saw someone behind Ayame in his line of vision. A towering man, his hair greyish silver and raven black, a heavy leathercoat hanging loosely on his shoulders. An eyepatch and one gleaming orb filled with wisdom of ages past.

"Father..." He managed to whisper, just ausible enough for Ayame to hear.

Gaiae, on the other hand, had his attention on someone other than Keith. His single eye glared at the revenant. "Well... what are you wasting time for? Eat him." The revenant looked indecisive, almost frightened at this new arrival. Its form flickered as if it was trembling, its eyes glancing between Gaiae and Keith as more chains snapped broken. There was only one left.

Lacy was shocked at the new turn of events. “Why?!” was the only thing going through her head at the moment. Today was supposed to have been a good day, and now it was slowly spiraling out of control. The boy was dying, she was sure of it. Lacy could feel it, death.

Ayame was in total shock, not thinking straight at all, she was walking towards Keith, towards the danger. Ayame might not of noticed from behind the tears, but the reverent was now unattached from Keith. The chain that had connected them was now broken. The reverent was now out of anyone's control, and it could attack Ayame at any moment. And all this danger didn't include the winged girl and the shade with her. Yes, Lacy could see the shade, and she was sure Ethan could as well. The reason was most likely that they were ghosts, and being part of the supernatural lets them see other things that people cannot. Case and point this shade. She wasn't sure if Ayame could or not, the girl was so stunned by Keith's death that she was still just staring at him in absolute horror. Though it was most likely that she wasn't really noticing anyone around her at this point.

The winged girl was staring at Keith in surprise, like she didn't know herself what she had just done. Then she noticed the shade and started freaking out like crazy. The girl was afraid of it, and looked like she was being attacked. Though what exactly the shade was doing, Lacy wasn't really paying attention to. Right now she needed to get Ayame out of here. Seeing more death wasn't going to do Ayame any good, and meeting her own death would be even less enjoyable.

Lacy kicked Ethan lightly, getting him back from his statue-like state. He blinked and looked at her, "Oh come on Ethan! We NEED to get going!" she yelled at him through their ghostly connection. He glared at her and pointed towards Kaos, then to the people that were beginning to gather around the scene. "There's no way we can grab Ayame and just escape like that. Right now we need to get her back to normal first or else she's going to follow that guy." he replied, pointing toward a man that was motioning Ayame to follow him.

----------------------------------

Ayame was oblivious to everything around her, all the noise around her was just buzz, nothing else, no coherent words. The tears that she had shed for Keith were now gone, and it was replaced with a dull aching, the same as how she had felt after her parents had died. Emptiness. How she always felt as she watches something/someone die.

"Father..." Keith suddenly whispered, looking towards something behind Ayame. Ayame didn't even bother turning around to see who it was, but just stood there staring at Keith. "Well... what are you wasting time for? Eat him." a voice said, most likely Keith's father. Still, this did not provoke Ayame, she just stared. Then another voice, male, was heard through the buzzing. "Come I'm taking you and him to safety over there." it said. Ayame did turn towards this voice to see a man, beckoning at her to follow him. "Can you actually help him?" she asked, her voice sounding monotone and bored even to herself, when she was indeed hoping that this man could actually do something to help.

Xiga

"....You Bastard!" The black raven haired boy shouted straight out in the air. Though it didn't take long before she saw what the boy was aiming for. The shade flinched then quickly shot out another spear towards the boy, however he quickly avoided it whilst drawing out a black sword out of nowhere.
"I'll make you pay for this!" Kaos said as he jumped up and went to slash at this Shade vertically. The shade dodged and shot another few spears towards the boy and then turned for the girl. The girl who was bent over the dying boy, but then it noticed the ghosts and immediately turned around only to face the blade of the boy. After being slashed it quickly disolved into thin air.

Samerka was now still. There wasn't much for her to do, and the pain in her leg was so immense that she would like to scream her head of. But she couldn't. And she couldn't give up either. Slowly she rose up again, dark blood running down her leg and on staggery steps she slowly moved towards her vibrasword and towards the gun and the company.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
WARAK:

Kaos got hit in the Shoulder, by these invisible spears, but right now in his rage, it only served to piss himoff more. While the Shade was distracted, he struck the final blow horizontally, causing the Shade to dissolve. "Foul beast of the netherworld, begone." He said. When it dissolved completely he went to holding his shoulder in pain as the sword vanished fom his hands. He then looked at Saarske and the man behind both him and Ayame. "Master Saarske, Take Ayame and get out of there." He said. Before Saarske gave his answer to Ayame. "I'm not entirely sure, But I can at least try." He said. He then heard Kaos plea as he too noticed Gaiae. "....And you are..." He asked. Kaos then looke the Revenant but something was different in its mad eyes. That's when he noticed it. "Master, Get away!" He said to Saarske. Who then, sensing but not see the Revenant, grabbed Ayame by the arm, and practically jumped away to the other 5 members at alarming speed. Eva came over to see her. "Are, you okay?" She asked her. Kaos also tried to walk away. Took a few steps back but was in the area near Keith.

"He didn't want to get in its way."

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Violet observed the room they we're taken too. Everything was very spacious and so were the beds. Violet smiled to herself, room enough for two people and a little creature in one bed. She looked at the sleeping thing in her sisters arms, ithad proven to be trustworthy and it seemed to completly trust them sleeping like that all vulnerable. Violet giggled in her own silent way and did something that suprised herself; she gave the creature a little pet on the head as it was dreaming its dreams. She could allow the little creautre in their bed. Afterall, it seemed like it was just another pet though it did look different, Lara trusted it completly and Violet started to feel bad aout judging the creautre for its apparance. She looked at the other mystical creatures, not trusting them, would also be judging on outer appearances, which was wrong. She knew, but she couldn't help but to distrust everyone that wasn't herself or her sister. She glanced at the human and his inhuman talking gun. The looks of the man was actually the only thing that concerned her, because he felt so comfortable to be around, he felt save. Problem was that he might feel safe to her because he looked so much like their dear father.
In the corner was a piano, she had always wanted to learn how to play the instrument. Maybe someone here can teach me? She shook her head, if someone was going to teach her she'd be close to someone unknown and more importantly she'd be paying attention to the piano instead of her little sister. Her very sister was looking at her with suprise in her eyes and Violet took back her hand from the fur of the little pet in the hands of her sister as if she got stung, she had been petting it softly while thinking unconciously.
Her stomach started to rumble when their host took their attention by calling for dinner. Lots of little creatures came to bring the food and placed an enourmous amount of food on the table for them to enjoy. It looked good and it surely looked save, but she preferred it if the host tasted it first before eating it. She mentioned it to her sister too, to look out for what they were eating. Mystical creautres might eat different things than they do and that way they might get poisioned. Besides she had to think about a story she once read about a witch feeding lost children who knocked on her door made of candy. That only ended well because the kids outsmarted the witch. There were a real lot of mystical beings around this place, way more than one tiny little witch.
Violet sighed while she sat down around the table and made sure the chair of her little sister was very close to hers. She looked at the pet again.
"Make sure you don't feed it, I am not sure if it's okay for it to eat the food. You don't want it to get sick now do you?" Violet didn't want to think about what the demon-like girl would do to them if her pet got hurt and she actually had to admit she found it very cute, too cute to make sick.

"I understand," Kiba replied. He snapped his fingers, and David saw a few small figures emerging from the vines surrounding the cave. They initially seemed like shining balls of light, but David could make out small human-esque figures within each globe of light.

(Those are fairies.)

Fairies, eh? David mused. Right now, these mystical creatures no longer surprised him. The fairies flew into the cave, and David heard some mysterious sounds, somewhat like the tinkling of little bells.

"There you go," Kiba said. "You have rooms filled with ebony wood furniture. I prepared beds for you three, and there are lamps completely functional on fairy magic."

"There is also an academy of magic inside the cave, which is a fortress,"
he added.

(Must be some gigantic cave, eh?)

As David peered into the darkness at the far end of the cave, he noticed a tall structure. Dark figures, presumably other lycanthropes, were on it, building it up.

"Follow me," Kiba said, walking into the cave. "I will give you food and water, and all the explanations you need."

David followed, glancing at the two girls. Both of them seemed rather unsure of themselves, and David could understand. It had taken him all his willpower not to be completely confounded by this series of events as well. He walked up to the pair and bent down, looking at them.

"Don't worry," he reassured them. "Everything's going to be okay... I hope."

(So much for reassurance.)

What am I supposed to do? I've never worked with children before.

As David followed Kiba through the cave, he realized that it was not just a cave, but an entire cave system, with tunnels linking to various areas deep underground. The Wolf Mountain he initially perceived as being "just a mountain" was actually home to a whole variety of mysterious species. It was mindblowing.

(Oh no.)

What? David asked.

(Stuff is happening with the other group.)

What other group?

(The other group. Imagine all the posts you'll have to re-read to get that part of the plot down!)

I don't understand.

(Nevermind, then.)

Kiba led the group to a large hall. It was luxuriously furnished: tables and chairs made out of black ebony wood, a piano in the corner. It seemed like a hotel. David shunned it inside. He had gone to Wolf Mountain to escape these selfish realities, and now it seemed that he was being drawn back to them.

"This is the place where you will be staying," Kiba informed them. "You will be watched by some of the hunters I keep here to protect the guests. They will not enter your room unless you ask them to and will not ask you any questions at all. But... you must be starving."

At his last statement, he clapped his hands, and a few small doors at the back of the hall opened. A group of small humanoid creatures ran out (Those are goblins.), trays of food in their hands. They set them down on the table, and David realized just how exquisite the food was: turkey, pork, mashed potatoes, tomatoes, and that was just the tip of it. It was just like a Thanksgiving dinner, and David was horrified. Through the years he had spent in Wolf Mountain he had learnt how to live a frugal life. This meal seemed to mock him, reminding him of the life he had lived before. He sat down gingerly on a chair and looked at the two girls. They seemed more relaxed now, and both were looking at the creature in Lara's hands. Violet reached out a hand and petted the sleeping creature lightly. Then, they both sat down at the table, beside him.

(Seems like the older one is getting more accustomed to this place. That's good.)

David looked at them as they looked at the food in front of them in wonder. Their presence was reassuring, but David's mind was full of doubts.

(You seem troubled. Why is that?)

David was troubled, indeed. The things he had seen seemed to act as a facade for a much more sinister plot surrounding Wolf Mountain. A lot of things, he spoke to Serj in his mind. There are things here which seem odd. The fairies and those goblins definitely suggest that there's some sort of power hierarchy here, and then there's the guest rooms. Why are there guest rooms to begin with? Have there been guests here before? If so, who are they? Why did they come here? Where are they now?

(Hmm, you're asking some difficult questions, bro, but I can see why these irregularities concern you.)

He felt Serj shift around on his back.

(Put me on the table), Serj told him. (I want to talk with that older girl. It seems like she has an interesting story to tell.)

Why on the table?

(My telepathy only works if I'm touching the person I'm communicating with.)

David took the rifle from behind his back and set it on the table, just in front of Violet. As he let go of the rifle, he felt a certain connection break in his head. Serj lay there, seemingly lifeless, but David knew that he was waiting, waiting for Violet to touch the rifle, so that they could converse.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Violet turned around to David the moment she noticed him moving. She looked at how he put the gun on the table aswell. Why would he put a gun on the table during dinner, don't tell me it also needs to eat. She turned towards her sister again asking her what she thought of this weird move of David. She kept her eyes locked on the gun, expecting it to move and attack any moment, now that David wasn't in control of it anymore. As long as David held it it atleast seemed very save, but now it was a talking -and maybe even eating- gun laying on the table, who knew what it might do next.
She grabbed her sister's hand the moment she noticed Lara got curious about the gun. She had to make sure she wouldn't touch it without thinking. What if it took over her sisters mind! Or would hurt her or maybe she'd get connected to her! She wouldn't take the risk
. "You have the pet, don't tell me you want to have the gun too. Guns are already dangerous when they aren't talking aswell!", said Violet to Lara. Lara didn't really seem to mind, she was happy enough that Violet kind of accepted the pet in her arms..
Violet looked at David with the question written in her eyes: why did you do that?" She moved her attention back to the gun, she really didn't like it how it was pointed towards her little sister, if it had a life on it's own and wanted bad then it only had to fire itself to shoot her little sister. She moved a bit infront of her sister, but then she wasn't sure if sacrifiing herself would save her sister, as her sister would be all alone in the weird environment they were in. As David didn't move the thing again, Violet took a deep breath and carefully touched the gun to point it in another direction.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Lara gasped in surprise at her older sister’s actions. Violet was actually..she was actually petting the creature! Lara couldn’t believe it and blinked her eyes a few times to make sure she wasn’t imagining it. She wasn’t. Her sister looked like she was deep in thought. She followed her sister’s vision closely and saw that Violet was looking towards the grand piano that was sitting in the corner of the huge room or.. whatever it was. She saw that Violet’s eyes shone with underlying excitement but that disappeared as soon as she shook her head, like she was shrugging it off of her. She wondered what her sister was thinking.

Her thoughts came to a halt when she saw the food manifesting on the table, she licked her lips in anticipation. It looked so good. And it had been so long since they had actually eaten anything warm or .. delicious looking like this. She looked up towards her sister when Violet told her to watch out for what she ate. She whined a little but then blushed for acting so childish. Her sister was right of course. There could be anything in the food. This place was full of magic, Lara didn’t think they could actually comprehend the vast majority of what the creatures and others on this mountain were capable of. She scooted a little closer to her sister for more comfort.

"Make sure you don't feed it, I am not sure if it's okay for it to eat the food. You don't want it to get sick now do you?" her sister said. Lara smiled a tiny smile. Even if her sister didn’t trust these creatures she was still caring about their safety. “Don’t worry, Sis. I won’t. Besides..it doesn’t look like he will wake up anytime soon” She pouted. She wanted to play with the creature. He was like a big big cat.

She started humming softly when she noticed David put his …TALKING rifle on the table. Pointing it right towards them. She hadn’t put much thought to the oddity of the rifle, but then again..they had seen so much today. Lara didn’t think there could be anything else that could surprise her anymore….hmm maybe she shouldn’t be talking big. She shivered thinking of all the monsters that could be out there.

Her free hand reached towards the gun, against her better judgment. She was too curious for her own good. Her sister grabbed her hand away from the rifle before she could connect and Lara jumped back against her chair. . "You have the pet, don't tell me you want to have the gun too. Guns are already dangerous when they aren't talking aswell!” Even though her sister didn’t actually speak she could still hear the reprimanding tone of her voice. She apologized quickly, wanting to not disappoint her sister. She unconsciously leaned towards Violet, which then made her –albeit a little late- realize that her sister had placed herself in front of the rifle, blocking Lara. A big frown marred Lara’s petite face and she huffed. She didn’t want her sister to sacrifice herself, she couldn’t live with herself if she caused her sister’s death.

Before she could even raise her voice to protest, she saw her sister reaching towards the rifle and quickly reached over to shake her shoulders. “Don’t!” She whisper-yelled in fear. “ You just told me yourself, Guns aren’t toys” She continued in their own sign language so that David and other creatures in the room didnt know what they were talking about. She really didn’t like where this was going.

David immediately knew what was wrong when the two girls seemed to recoil at the sight of the gun. Serj had insisted on an overly assertive introductory overture, but it was apparent that Violet and Lara wouldn't even attempt to establish contact with him so quickly. The two girls stared at the rifle with suspicion. Lara reached out her hand to touch it, but Violet quickly grabbed her arm, her hands gesturing angrily. The argument subsided, but the two girls still kept looking at the rifle. Suddenly, Violet reached out her own hand.

"Don't!" Lara whispered loudly. He hands gestured animatedly, but Violet continued. As she touched Serj's barrel to turn it away from the pair, Serj quickly contacted her.

(O HAI THAR LITTLE GIR-)

Violet's hand left the barrel as she finished turning it away. She seemed to recoil in fright at Serj's sudden interjection. David quickly placed his hand on the rifle.

What are you doing!? He said.

(Goddamn it, if only I had more time!)

She's a young girl, for goodness' sake. Don't frighten her anymore!

David took the rifle and placed it in his backpack. As he let go, Serj's final words were:

(Don't blame me for it. She can't talk. Sooner or later, she'll want to be heard.)

David knew that Serj was right.

Ayame sighed a bit, staring down at Keith as she waited for the man's reply. "I wonder if he's already dead..." she began thinking, and as each moment went by, a more morbid thought would began forming in her mind. All of it was beginning to make her feel a bit lightheaded so she sat down and pulled her legs against her chest, laying her head on her knees, staring at the ground, trying to get rid of the thoughts and quesyness. "..But if he was, then I would be able to see him still..." she thought, as more and more random thoughts were swirling around her head, her train of thought going no where in particular.

Ayame closed her eyes, trying to forget everything as she heard Kaos' voice. "Foul beast of the netherworld, begone." Ayame kept her eyes closed as something pulled at her, trying to get her to stand up. “Leave me alone...” she said quietly, trying to block out everything, but failing badly with all the noise and her mind unable to stop thinking of a thousand things at once. “Ayame, get up!” a familiar voice whispered loudly with anxiety. But Ayame was beyond caring now, she was just so tired.

"Master Saarske, Take Ayame and get out of there." Kaos said. The man from before, mostly likely the 'Master Saarske' answered, "I'm not entirely sure, But I can at least try." Ayame sighed out of discomfort, wishing everyone would just leave her alone. The man from before didn't seem to be able to help Keith in any way. "Master, Get away!" Kaos said urgently. Ayame vaguely wondered what Kaos was so worried about, but before she could further her thoughts, someone roughly grabbed her by the arm and pulled her away at an unnaturally fast speed. She barely had time to reorient herself when a feminine voice asked her, "Are, you okay?" In reply Ayame threw up, layed on her back, and moaned. The world around her was still swirling from the fast movement. Ayame had had enough now, everything was just too much. "Ethan... Lacy... I want to leave..." she whispered softly, covering her eyes with her arm.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Violet herad her sister say not to do it, but she couldnt let the gun be pointed at them either.she watch her sister lecture her and hten carefully moved the gun when all of a sudden it started to talk to her. In her head. She let of of it immediately and yelped.Her hands fluttered to her sister telling her what just happened to her. "It talked again, In my head! Oh god, I know it was wrong to touch it but, I couldn't let it be pointed at us any longer. Are you okay, it didnt harm you did it?"
She watched as David grabbed the gun again and put it back to its place. She gave him a suspicious look. To her it looked like hplanned something with that gun and that he accompliced it and got rid of it again. Violet got mad, she trusted this guy, but now she felt like not trusting the guy as she didn't trust the gun, and the gun was talking to her in her head! The gun must have done the same to him, who knows what that gun miht tell him. She glanced at Lara, trying to get her attention. "Can you ask him what that was about? The gun on the diner table?"
She studied David while asking Lara, is he being controlled by that gun? If so, we might have to get rid of that gun in order to be able to trust David again. Next time I'll be sure not to touch it directly. "Maybe... when he sleeps, we can get rid of that gun. What do you think, Lara?"

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
For Keith, the multiple events happening around him had become irrelevant. Each inhale for oxygen, each second trying to just stay conscious and most likely just alive had turned into a struggle of its own. But what he came to realize was just how irrelevant even that was. The revenant turned to him, its eyes like miniature suns, full of despair. It was so afraid of father, knowing only father could truly hurt it. His entire world turned black as the ghast lunged.

To anyone watching anymore, it happened fast. The revenant sunk its claws into Keith like a wolf dying from hunger sunk its teeth into a slab of meat. From the darkness of its form emerged a fearsome maw. It devoured the entirety of Keith's body in a matter of seconds. Then it grew...

It grew so high, so huge. A hulking, humanoid mass of bleeding flesh, Keith's flesh, and muscle stood its head reaching above the treetops. Its arms were now of corpreal flesh and like treetrunks. Its torso and legs were a grotesque imitiation of an athlete's, hide stripped off of him, leaving behind the rippled muscle and flesh. It reared its head, hidden in perpetual darkness, only revealing the orb-like eyes and a row of fangs twisted into a predatory grin. With urgency and haste, its arm rose and like an executioner's ax, swung down on Gaiae.

The giant of a man offered no resistance, or rather, couldn't, as the bear-like claws struck him down to the ground, blood gushing freely from the wounds afflicted by the claws. With thriumph, Iscariot roared. It roared with glee, victory and lust, like a rapid beast. It roared loud enough for the entire mountain to hear its battlecall.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Kaos:

"The hell?" was all Kaos could think of when he saw what he did. He shook his head, dismissing the surprise. After all why should something like an berserk beast killing his master be a surprise? It's basic instinct to kill any in sight to ensure survival. Out of his own instinct, Kaos should either run. or fight it off. But, like an idiot as he acknowledges in his mind, he just stood there waiting for this monster's next move. Maybe, just maybe, Keith was still in there.

-------------------------------------------------

WARAK:

"Is that idiot trying to get himself killled?" Ripper asked. Eva gasped at the condition of Ayame. "This is all too much, her mind isn't taking it." She said trying to comfort her by putting her head on Eva's lap.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Her sister didn’t listen to her and touched the gun, moving it to the side and yelped. Letting go of the gun like it had burned her. Lara’s eyes widened, "It talked again, In my head! Oh god, I know it was wrong to touch it but, I couldn't let it be pointed at us any longer. Are you okay, it didnt harm you did it?" Lara gaped at her sister. The gun talked in her head? What the.. “I’m fine, don’t worry about me” She signed a little exasperated that her sister was still worrying over her when Violet was clearly the one that was in danger. “I’m the one that should ask you if you are alright. What did it say? Was it trying to … “ She didn’t finish her sentence because she wasn’t sure how to phrase it. Hurt her? Manipulate her?

She looked up in time to see David placing the rifle in his backpack, a frown marring her face. Her sister motioned towards her and she placed her attention back to her. "Can you ask him what that was about? The gun on the dinner table?"She bit her lip unconsciously knowing she had to ask him, but with her renewed fear she wasn’t sure she wanted to. She had to be brave though. She nodded to her sister and faced David again “Wh-“ She cleared her throat once, a little embarrassed by her quivering voice “Why’d you put the gun on the dinner table, what are you really trying to accomplish here, David” She was pretty pleased with herself. She didn’t stutter or waver once.

"Maybe... when he sleeps, we can get rid of that gun. What do you think, Lara?" She almost didn’t catch her sister signing to her. She smiled a little slyly for a fourteen year old and answered “Whatever you think is best, Sis. But one thing is for sure. We cannot even trust the only other human around” She hastily signed back before placing her attention back at David, expectedly.

David looked at the food glumly. It was too luxurious, too exorbitant, too excessive. He hated it. He knew that he had to eat, but he found himself unwilling to eat more than a few bites.

"Wh-" David was alerted by a girl's voice. Turning around, he realized that Lara was talking to him. "Why'd you put the gun on the table?" she asked him unfalteringly. "What are you really trying to accomplish here, David?"

David saw Serj twitching slightly in annoyance in the backpack on the floor. He reached his hand out and grabbed it to make it stay still.

(OMG DON'T JUST CHUCK ME IN YOUR FILTHY BACKPACK DAMMIT!)

David closed the cover of the backpack without responding. Looking back up, he saw that Lara and Violet were talking, using the hand gestures that he knew didn't belong to any kind of normal sign language. Lara turned to face him again, expecting an answer.

"Look," David started. "I'm as confused as you are. Cornelia gave me an odd crystal, and it just fused with my rifle and caused it to start talking. And just now he wanted to talk to Violet, so he asked me to put him onto the table. I have no idea how that would work, but surprisingly enough Violet did touch it. But right then I knew that a talking rifle which uses telepathy would probably scare someone out of their wits, so I took him back, and right now he's in my backpack. See?"

He pointed to the closed backpack, which still twiched slightly as Serj shifted, trying to get attention.