Wolf Mountain RP

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
“Whatever you think is best, Sis. But one thing is for sure. We cannot even trust the only other human around” Violet sighed, for some reason she wanted to be able to trust someone, but indeed this act made it seem that only the little creature was to be trusted, if it wasn't to loyal to its not-so-trustworthy owner. Lara turned back to David and Violet herself also looked at him for the answer of his question, maybe if it made sense then he could still be trusted?
"Look, I'm as confused as you are. Cornelia gave me an odd crystal, and it just fused with my rifle and caused it to start talking. And just now he wanted to talk to Violet, so he asked me to put him onto the table. I have no idea how that would work, but surprisingly enough Violet did touch it. But right then I knew that a talking rifle which uses telepathy would probably scare someone out of their wits, so I took him back, and right now he's in my backpack. See?"
Violet nodded slowly, wondering why the thing wanted to get in her head to talk to her. Her brains worked over hours and then came to one decision. "Lara, we really have to get rid of that gun. It's messing with the guy's mind. If the gun is gone, we might be able to trust someone... I think we might end up needing that in this weird environment. And if of all reautres in here that could be a human, then it will only better. He should be able to understand. But that gun... we have to get rid of it else we have nowhere to begin trusting. Keep an eye on that woman that gave him that orb too. She might have more of those that can manipulate." SHe looked at the backpack with the gun then smiled. It might seem that she was happy it was in the gun, she was in a way. "As long as the gun is in the backpack we can just carry the backpack and toss it in some river or something. Don't you think?"
She carefully took a bite of the foot in front of her, because David didn't seem to eat much either, so there might be something wrong with it. Really a waste; so much food for so little people. Wheter it was safe to eat or not, it tasted delicious.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Lara stroked the back of the creature that was still sleeping soundly on her lap, David started "Look, I'm as confused as you are. Cornelia gave me an odd crystal, and it just fused with my rifle and caused it to start talking. And just now he wanted to talk to Violet, so he asked me to put him onto the table. I have no idea how that would work, but surprisingly enough Violet did touch it. But right then I knew that a talking rifle which uses telepathy would probably scare someone out of their wits, so I took him back, and right now he's in my backpack. See?" Lara didn’t respond to David’s explanation, she was staring at him with an unblinking gaze when she suddenly broke eye-contact and turned to her sister.

"Lara, we really have to get rid of that gun. It's messing with the guy's mind. If the gun is gone, we might be able to trust someone... I think we might end up needing that in this weird environment. And if of all creatures in here that could be a human, then it will only better. He should be able to understand. But that gun... we have to get rid of it else we have nowhere to begin trusting. Keep an eye on that woman that gave him that orb too. She might have more of those that can manipulate. As long as the gun is in the backpack we can just carry the backpack and toss it in some river or something. Don't you think?"Lara nodded thoughtfully ‘listening’ to her sister’s explanation and plan, noticing that she hadn’t touched the food yet she took a bite of what appeared to be some kind of mashed potatoes mixed with something else.. She almost swooned at the taste. Licking her lips she cut off a medium piece of the turkey and set it on her plate, gracefully. She took her time to cut the turkey in pieces, it smelled delicious, and dug in. It had been so long since she had eaten anything so good! She was almost sidetracked when she noticed that her sister was staring at her, waiting for an answer.

She blushed and apologized quickly “The turkey is …really good, Sis. I know you don’t trust it but.. it’s worth the try” She grinned a little trying to lighten the mood but the humor didn’t reach her eyes. They still had a problem at hand. “About the gun, I do think we need to make sure to get rid of it as soon as possible. But how are we going to do that? I doubt he will actually leave his backpack or the rifle unguarded and I do not want any of us to touch the rifle since we have no idea what kind of other “powers” it may have. I think we need to make David think we trust him.. But I’m not sure how to go about it. We can’t just suddenly change our attitude, he’d notice….” She trailed off looking towards the sleeping creature. “We need to make sure he trust us and the moment he does… we’ll get rid of that damned rifle, OK?” She asked her sister with a little smile.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Violet smiled at her sister when she started to blush, it made her want to pinch her cute sister's cheeks, but she didn't, she never did something like that. She remembered how annoying it was if people did that. That was ages ago though, when life wasn't such a mess yet. “The turkey is …really good, Sis. I know you don’t trust it but.. it’s worth the try” Lara grinned, but Violet knew it wasn't out of joy, just to lighten up her own mood. “About the gun, I do think we need to make sure to get rid of it as soon as possible. But how are we going to do that? I doubt he will actually leave his backpack or the rifle unguarded and I do not want any of us to touch the rifle since we have no idea what kind of other “powers” it may have. I think we need to make David think we trust him.. But I’m not sure how to go about it. We can’t just suddenly change our attitude, he’d notice….”
"That's why I said let us grabt he gun while he's asleep. if the gun is still in the backpack when David is asleep we can simply snatch the backpack, right? We wouldnt have to touch it. David seems to be protective over us. He said himself he put away the gun again because we felt intimidated by it. I don't have to act to be scared for that gun. I think he might keep that gun in his backpack aslong as either one of us freaks by seeing it. I'm affraid that acting as if we trust him might end up badly. I'm not a great actress...though...but...I...I have to admit.. I'm kinda.. David is... he... so much like.. it's..." Violet dropped her hands. her hands were shaking, she had no idea why exactly she was all panicked, hurt and sad. She felt as if her dad died once again by not trusting David, which was rediculous. She had all reason not to trust David and one of those reason very well was his appearance. But now that they were talking about it she noticed how much she wanted to trust him. She missed her strong father.
Violet hid her face from her little sister by moving towards the turkey, that her sister praised earlier. She took some and acted like she was too busy thinking to talk. She knew her sister knew about her being all messed up, she figured her sister even guessed why. Violet didn't feel like facing it, hearing hte words out loud, that she dared to be willing to trust someone, while trusting someone might end up wrong and hurt her sister.
She sneaked another peek at David, by the looks of it he knew she and her sister had a conversation. It must look like a miracle to him that we understand eachother. He looked questioning or concerned, she couldnt quite decide which, but she did know she had to look away from him, before she really started crying for a father that would never come back.

It was a gruesome sight, watching as the reverent consumed Keith. Sure, he didn't know Keith all that well, and he had doubted him, but seeing this was a bit too much. Ethan began making his way towards where Ayame had been taken to, grateful that someone had taken her to some place else. If Ayame had seen this... Well he didn't have time to think about it now. The reverent was now just a humongous, humanoid mass of flesh, and in the middle of it all was Keith's soul. It was the most horrendous thing Ethan had ever seen. He shuddered at the sight.

---------------------------------------------

“Ethan... Lacy... I want to leave...” whispered Ayame as she and Ethan arrived at the clearing. Ayame looked a little pale, as she always did at times like this. Lacy sighed, exasperated. Feeling like an older sister watching as her younger sibling decided to give up, and knowing full well that they can't. It was times like this that Lacy wished that she was still alive and could physically comfort Ayame, but being a ghost, it was impossible. “This is all too much, her mind isn't taking it” announced some woman standing next to where Ayame was. Lacy watched as the woman put Ayame's head in her lap, trying to comfort her. Admittedly Lacy did feel a tinge of jealousy because the lady could do what she couldn't, but at the same time, glad that there was someone to help Ayame feel better. Lacy wished she could do something to help Ayame, and then remembered something. So she went and sat down next to the women and began to hum a tune that she always did when Ayame was feeling sick/down.

----------------------------------------------

Ayame vaguely heard a roar and sounds of a battle, but it just seemed so far away. “This is all too much, her mind isn't taking it” said the woman from before, sounding concerned. Ayame sighed discontentedly as she felt her head being lifted into the lady's lap. Of course, this did make her feel a tad better, but she couldn't shake the feeling of dizziness. Ayame sighed again, wondering where Lacy and Ethan were, and then she heard a familiar tune from when she was younger, one that Lacy had always hummed when she tried to make her feel better. And after a couple of minutes, Ayame was feeling better, not great, but well enough to sit up. “Thank you”

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Kiba suddenly widen his eyes.

"I must leave you now." he said in a calm manner." I will be back after a few hours. Please make yourself comfortable in the meantime. "

He walked out the hall,slowly and with pride.

- - - - - - -- - --- - ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - - - - - -

Sathre was waiting for Cornelia to move. The battle was still lingering around.
Only the few remaining creatures where running around while the lycan army was slashing through them and maintaining the line of defence.

Since Cornelia decided it is for the best to retreat and save the energy,Sathre took on the task to give cover.

Suddenly one of the remaining creatures rushed out of the bushes and attacked them before Sathre could react.
Cornelia turned around. Aimed. And fired an arrow of a blue light.Piercing the enemy in the instant.

"It is done." Cornelia said and collapsed from exhaustion.

Sathre picked up Cornelia,from the forest ground.She tried to assess whether she could fly while carrying her. Sp she took a few steps forward while flapping her black wings.
She flew up in the air. The gravity was pulling her low to the ground. But she managed to stay in the air. She headed for the summit and the camp.

"That lycan Kiba will know what to do." Sathre decided.

When she reached the camp. She slowly descended from the air. Landing in the middle of the camp. A few soldiers ran up to her in panic. One of them had eyes full of hostility.

"You got it wrong wolf face." Sathre said. "I did not do anything to your master." She looked down on Cornelia,laying in her hands. He then tryed to take Cornelia from Sathre.

But Sathre growled and backed away.
"I will give her only to your leader...silly beta."

Not a moment too late Kiba appiered. "Follow me." He said. Sathre followed.

When they entered the cave Kiba reached and gently took fainted valkyra from Sathre's hands. " I ll take care of her now." he whispered reassuringly.

They walked until they reached the habitat. Kiba vanished for a few min. And when he was back. Cornelia was not in his hands any more. He just raized an eyebrow before Sathre managed to ask him anything.

And he demanded : " Lets join others . They are waiting."

A few turns ot the left. One to the right.

A bit of walking straight and there they were. In front of a doors of a really noisy hall.

"Others?" Asked Sathre. Kiba just gave her the glance with a nod and he entered first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The full moon rose above the mountain in the cloudless night, shining like a pale yellow light.
One of the lycan's was still holding the first line of defence. He froze, his senses overwhelmed by the sight before him.

Several creatures lay dead in the dirt around the clawed feet of a creature the laycan had never seen before. This was no wolf,as he first tought.

It stood on two feet at about the height of a small child. It had dark, scaly skin and a ridge of porcupine-like spines running across its head and down its back.

In its short arms ending in sharp claw-like hands, the creature held a creature's limb in its mouth. It was not eating its prey, but seemed to be sucking the life from it.

It hissed, baring its large blood-stained fangs. Then it screeched - an unearthly, terrifying noise that drove the lycan soldier backward into the sanctuary of the forest.

The creature sprung onto the tree, spread short, dark, bat-like wings, and with two bounding hops flew away into the darkness. The creature from hell had disappeared with one last shriek that echoed in the Wolf mountains.

The lycan raized his head high. And made a long warning howl. A dangerous intruder was there. Moving ..on the mountain grounds.

(OCC : Just to clarify to all. Kiba left after he got you guys to the hall and had a chat with you/David. He was away for 30 min. After 30 min he got back. And brought Sathre with him. I made it like that so he ll still be there, after i add Sathre to the combo. Cos i want you guys to interact with him as much as with everyone else.)

This unnecessary luxury was becoming too much for David. Glancing at the two girls, he noticed that they were eating the food with relish. However, now and then, in between their meal, they made silent conversation with their hands and occasionally threw oddly furtive glances at David and the backpack. It didn't bother David much, but the excessive luxury did. Grabbing Serj instinctively he stood up and walked to the side of the hall, studying the furnishings, and yet those were too luxurious as well, so he resorted to looking at the cave ceiling above him.

(So, what's with this sudden emo-ness?)

Hush, you, David chided the telepathic rifle. He didn't expect what came next.

(Hush? Shut your damn mouth!)

Wha-? David was taken aback by Serj's sudden outburst.

(Yeah, you try shutting your damn mouth for hundreds of years and see what that does to you.)

What do you mean?

(Look here, sonny. I've been stuck as part of that crystal for, like, ever. A consciousness trapped in that hellish crystal, unable to even express myself.)

You... You couldn't talk in there?

(OF COURSE NOT! Do you know how sickening it is to stay in there? Thank god you fused me with this rifle, but don't you dare hush me when you've never gone through what I've gone through!)

Uh... okay. I apologize.

(Tsk. Don't you dare shut me in that backpack again.)

"I must leave you now," Kiba suddenly said aloud. "I will be back in a few hours. Please make yourselves comfortable in the meantime."

David kept pacing about the large hall. Soon he sat down at a corner of the table, turning his chair to face away from the food. Feeling his legs ache from the ardous climb up the mountain, he sighed.

(So, do expound on your doubts about this place.)

Hmm... David considered glumly. It just doesn't seem right. You've got rooms prepared for us, yet why were there rooms in the first place? Why was there a hall here to begin with? It's odd.

(Hmm, that's true. Why don't you ask one of the lycans later?)

I think I will, David agreed, and he sat there resting. Suddenly, his ears detected a commotion outside the cave.

(Seems like Kiba and the other two are back. I can feel their presence.)

Cornelia and the other woman?
David inquired, and he noted to himself again to ask for that demon-girl's name. He walked quickly back to the main hall. Soon, he heard footsteps echoing down the tunnel beyond the entrance to the hall, and soon two figures came into sight: Kiba and the demon-girl. David walked up to them, noticing that Cornelia was missing.

"Where's Cornelia?" he asked, concerned for her safety.

"Sup dawg," Serj suddenly blurted out at Kiba. "What's goin' on, homie?"

"Since when did you talk like that?" David quipped. He took the chance to ask the demon-girl for her name.

"Excuse me, madam," he began. "I believe I have introduced myself to you already, but, pardon me, I never did get your name..."

Lily

Dead is the new alive.

Lara looked towards her sister as she answered "That's why I said let us grab he gun while he's asleep. if the gun is still in the backpack when David is asleep we can simply snatch the backpack, right? We wouldn’t have to touch it. David seems to be protective over us. He said himself he put away the gun again because we felt intimidated by it. I don't have to act to be scared for that gun. I think he might keep that gun in his backpack as long as either one of us freaks by seeing it. I'm afraid that acting as if we trust him might end up badly. I'm not a great actress...though...but...I...I have to admit.. I'm kind of.. David is... he... so much like.. it's..." Her sister didn’t continue her words but she didn’t have to. Lara knew exactly what she had meant… David. He.. looked too much like their late father, maybe this was because he was the first ‘father’ figure the girls were around or perhaps they really did look alike.. she wasn’t sure. Except for how she felt whenever she thought about their dad.

Lara’s lips quivered slightly but she managed to keep the hurt within. She had to be strong, for herself and her sister. This was no place to show any kind of weakness. They weren’t even sure how much they could trust anyone around this place full of..magic. Lara downed the drink in front of her, it tasted like a fruit smoothie, and managed to take her sister’s attention again. “So.. we are going to act the way we did and just …wait for the right moment ..at night probably.. to take the gun and throw it over a cliff?” She went over their impromptu plan, trying to make sure they both knew what it was. David was pacing back and forth in the room, seemingly anxious.

The little girl deemed her stomach full and stroked the back of the creature on her lap, looking content for the moment. Her mind had drifted off and she was imagining a nice place with her sister… somewhere near .. a beach. Yes that’s what she wanted. She hadn’t even heard Kiba leave the room much less enter with someone else. It was the woman who had promised Lara to protect them. She looked towards her and back at the creature on her lap. This was probably her.. pet.. or companion… or whatever they would call it over here.

She looked over to her sister and whispered “let’s go listen” She whispered and got up from her sister, the creature still in her arms, and walked where David was now standing with Kiba and the woman. "Where's Cornelia?"David asked with concern. Suddenly his rifle started talking again, "Sup dawg, What's goin' on, homie?" David replied"Since when did you talk like that?"Lara lifted her eyebrows.. They didn’t really seem to get along that well.. ?"Excuse me, madam,"David began. "I believe I have introduced myself to you already, but, pardon me, I never did get your name..."

Lara threw a small smile towards the two and looked expectantly.. Was the fight over?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Violet nodded at her sister's reply. "If we can find a cliff, else we'll just drown it or smash a rock against it." Violet had catched her breath again and calmed her mind. She looked at David pacing and had the weird feeling he knew what they were gonna do, and that he was worried. Which didn't really help her. She turned back to her sister and petted the creature with her. It seemed to be pleased with the attention it got even though it was fast asleep. She was enjoying herself a little when all of a sudden Kiba and another woman entered the room, she never even noticed the big man missing, which concerned her big time. She punished herself in her mind with hard words.

Violet nodded eagerly when Lara proposed to listen to what David and the other people were talking about. She and her sister hid behind David so they were out of the two woman's sight. She looked over to the little creature in her sisters arms, back towards one of the woman. She didnt want that woman to take her pet back. It was capable of calming Lara down, and she had to admit that stroking the creature eased her mind aswell. She heard David and the gun make a short argument about the way the gun talked and she smiled.

"Seems like he doesn't like the thing aswell as we thought at first. We might really end up doing him a favour. I just got a plan B. We make HIM throw the gun away by making sure the thing annoys him enough."

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
A human walked up to them. He seemed worried to Sathre. Kiba was on the other hand calm and had an asertive aura as always.

"Where's Cornelia?" he asked them. Sathre made a sigh. And before she could speak, Kiba the lycan replied,cuting her in the middle of her sentance. Cornelia is resting.She is without injury. And will be back with us shortly. Kiba suddenly moved and was in front of David. Near the girls. He switched his attention to the talking rifle, the human was holding in his hands.

"Sup dawg, "What's goin' on, homie?" "Since when did you talk like that?" Man replyed to the rifle. Sathre giggled. As David had a conversation with the rifle.

He then looked at her,like he is in a hurry to ask something. But the rifle was getting in the way.

"Excuse me, madam.I believe I have introduced myself to you already, but, pardon me, I never did get your name..." He asked her.
Sathre smiled to him and said : "Oh Hi there! You didn't get my name. Last time we saw each other was in a rush. I am Sathre. As you may have noticed i am a demon,in a way.." She grinned.

Even the girls came up and hid behind the human man called David. Listening to their conversation.

She leaned to the left and gave a look to a girl holding Sigma in her hands. "You are taking a good care fo him. Thank you. I was not able to contact him and he was scared, if you want, he can stay with you for a longer period of time?"
Sigma woke up in that moment and yawned. It was his Mistress voice. He purred.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiba was listening to conversation while observing the two girls. " Are you alright? "He asked them. "Do not be afraid.Nothing in this room is going to harm you in any way. I should show you to your rooms now. If you ll please follow me.." He said. While slowly starting to walk to the other side of the hall.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Alarmed Violet looked at her sister. She had thought that she and her sister were going to sleep in the same room as David. "How are we gonna get his riffle if we don't even know where he sleeps! I mean.. ofcourse it's a great idea that we sleep together with nobody else but this little on here... but.. how can we save David of his riffle if we don't know how to find it?" She was pretty much aware that the panic must have been written on her face but she couldn't care less. She petted the little creature in her sister's hands to calm down and make her thoughts less of a jumble.

"We also need a name for our new pet..." she looked at the demon. "... okay, shared pet that is..." She looked at Kiba now that already arrived at the other side of the Hall waiting for them to follow and she looked at David begging for help, or better to follow aswell WITH the stupid gun they really needed to get rid of.

"Cornelia is resting," The woman answered David's first question. "She is without injury, and will be back with us shortly."

When David asked her for her name, she smiled at him
. "Oh Hi there!" She greeted him. "You didn't get my name. Last time we saw each other was in a rush. I am Sathre. As you may have noticed, I am a demon... in a way.."

It was evident. Her nymphlike body and dystopian wings were most reminiscent of a demon. "Sathre, eh?" David mused. It was an interesting name.

David heard footsteps pacing about behind him. Glancing behind, he saw that both Violet and Lara were behind him, seemingly trying to hide from Kiba and Sathre. The small creature was in Lara's hands, snoozing peacefully. Sathre leaned to the side and looked at the pair. "You are taking a good care of him," she remarked. "Thank you. I was not able to contact him and he was scared. If you want, he can stay with you for a longer period of time."

The creature woke up and opened up its jaws in a yawn. It purred, seemingly aware of its master's presence. David wondered if it had a name.

"Are you alright?" Kiba suddenly spoke up, looking at the two girls.

"Stop ignoring me, you piece of cheese!" Serj yelled angrily.

"Do not be afraid," Kiba addressed the two girls, ignoring Serj. "Nothing in this room is going to harm you in any way."

(Coming from him it's kinda creepy. :huuh:)

"I should show you to your rooms now," Kiba said, and began walking across the hall. "If you'll please follow me..."

David followed. Finally Kiba was here, and perhaps David could now get some answers.

"Sir," he began politely. "If you would be so kind, could you tell us more about this place?"

Of Course, young human. I will answer your questions. He grunted. But, perhaps at the dining room in about fifteen minutes. I have a meeting to take. After that, I will answer your and Serj's questions. He winked at the rifle and then slowly began to move out, walking through a wall. He had gone to the community service and down the staircases. The spiral stairs lead downward and even deeper in the cave. It was a secret place not even Cornelia could imagine that existed. It kept going down and down and down, till it reached a giant steel door. Open. He said with a grunt as the voice-command made the engine start and began to open the doors. This is the first step towards technology. And The fortress is almost done. He said as he began to enter the tunnels. He walked down the eerie and moist hallways into what it seemed to an empty room. Inside the room, in the middle, stood a giant lake that was colored like silver. He stood at the edge and looked at his reflection. Cantus. Lupus. Dei. He chanted several times, till the water began to stir up. An image came into the water. I see you are doing well.....Vlad.... He said to the person who was standing at the other end of the magical telecommunication system. There was silence.As you can see...my mountain is under attack and at first we thought it was you, but how could you be if you were just finishing the war against the dryads and trolls? No. My apologies. I know we are not in the best of terms, but need to request something from you....There was silence again and the image nodded. Immediately. Said Kiba as the water bagn to turn still again. He walked to a small portal in the room, which teleported him back to the giant dinning room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cornelia woke up in her room. What had just happened? Why am I here....Oh right...she said to herself as she began to remember some vague memories. There was a giant creature that was igniting the forest. Several members where injured. A huge tree coming to her and knocking her down. Ouch. She said as she touched the back of her head. She had been stripped of her armor and was lying with linen clothing. Strange, but I would not give it importance. She said as she dressed up and walked out of the cave system. She started to look for everyone. How much time has it been....A day? Hours? A week? I don't know. But as she exitted she stood in awe. As she had left by the back door, she could see the fortress standing tal, just a few touches in the interior design were left, but they would have a better and nicer home right away....Sathreeeeee?!!?! She yelled for her friend

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Of Course, young human. I will answer your questions. Kiba said to the human guy.

But, perhaps at the dining room in about fifteen minutes. I have a meeting to take. After that, I will answer your and Serj's questions. He even winked to the rifle. It suprised Sathre a lot! After that, he turned around and left the hall through the wall. Sathre blinked. She then rubbed her eyes and looked again. Yep. he clearly went through the wall.

She made a sigh and walked away.

Sathre left her familiar Sigma with the girls. Sigma was still purring, his ears bend down. When she left him behind.

She felt lonely without him, by her side. But it was a sacrifice with a higher goal. Sathre made a slow walk to her room. She had a key somewhere in her pants. So she reached in her pocket and took it into her hand. The key made a ringing sound. Just like the crystals around the cave.

Some time has passed. And Sathre did not move.

She was still standing in front of her room. Staring at the doors. She was deep in her thoughts, when she heard her name being screamed. Sathre twiched and almost jumped. She could recognize that ton of the voice, anywhere. It was Cornelia.

She steped away from her room doors. And sniffed the air. She was looking for a certain smell.Cornelia's smell.

She picked it up, it was coming from a place not far where she was standing. Sathre followed it. As it became stronger, Sathre rushed. She was certian she is going in the right direction. She found herself facing the coridors a few minutes after..

Sathre took a big breath as she was thinking. Left or right? Right or left? She had some questions to ask. And the time was short.

"Of course, young human," Kiba replied. "I will answer your questions."

He grunted and seemed to reconsider. "But, perhaps at the dining room in about fifteen minutes," he added. "I have a meeting to take. After that, I will answer your and Serj's question."

"Yeah! You better answer my questions! >:I"
Serj retorted.

Kiba gave a wink to the rifle.

(o_____________________o)

Kiba walked slowly to the wall, and David expected him to stop before it, possibly to get something or to pull a hidden lever. Yet, Kiba just walked through it as if it were thin air, and then he was out of sight, behind the wall.

(That guy loves to show off how magical he is >__>)

David decided that he would walk around the corridors a bit to while away the fifteen minutes. He walked slightly down the corridor and came to an intersection where two tunnels crossed. Walking a short distance down the left tunnel, he was surprised to see doors leading to rooms. He tried a door. It was locked.

Looks like we won't get any answers from these rooms, David mused.

(Still anxious about that, eh? You conspiracy theorist.)

I'm just making sure.

David returned to the dining hall where he took a seat at the corner of the room, waiting for Kiba to return.

After a few seconds going through the portal, Kiba materialized sitting on a chair inside the dinning room. He looked around and smiled as he saw David standing in some place. Come. Come near. Sit. Dinner is almost ready. As he said this, he applauded, making all the weretigers and wererabbits to come out of the kitchen and bow before the two men. Call the other guests and tell our chef to make an exquisite brew for then. He grunted as he then smiled at them and they moved out running out. A one that looked like an elf kept still and walked to Kiba. Sir, the brew will be the rosemary course with the exquisite cheese cookies and the other guests are here. He nodded. He looked at David. In the entrance of the cave, a group of vampires wearing mercenary armors with capes, swords and some kind of gunpowder-using weapons came into the place.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Left. Sathre decided in a hip.

She turned left and ran to the place she heard Cornelia's voice from. Even Cornelia0s scent kept getting stronger. It was not always easy to gain exit to the castle as the way across the bridge, which has recently been vashed was slippery and wet.

Wrong turn. Sathre thought as she found herself standing on top of one of the towers.

[B"]O well. Nothing i can't handle"[/B] Sathre grinned and jumped down. Spreading her demonc wings to slow herself down. A few flaps with them and she landed safely on both feet. Almost elegant as if she would jump across fence.

Cornelia was there. Standing. Her back was turn to Sathre. "I am here. Cornelia." Sathre said while catching her breath.