Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol me ish uplaoding too as I don't need any braisn for that 8D and don't call me crazy but somewhere it's pretty relazing uploading those chapters XD

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Take your time. The rp will not die in one day. Just don't forget to post after that one day. ;) <3

Btw..my demon form has been edited. In my CS.
In order to make it easier to understand what happens when she does go into her demon mode.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member

[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1219]Diva Elly[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION]
[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION]
@Me
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]

[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1269]Tanryx[/MENTION]
[MENTION=94]Graham Aker[/MENTION]

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I am not happy with no activity for 2 days in a row. And for some people even more. =.=

lolz

[MENTION=94]Graham Aker[/MENTION] just play with us. How hard it can be ? :shrug:

And Jest i agree. I need to talk with [MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] about this.Maybe Nisa could move her chara as well. If [MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] says yes.

I know you people are busy. But this is one of the rp's i am fond off. I do not wish to see it fail.

Yes, yes, I'll get to it soon, but I was looking for a bit more dialogue material to work with on the way.

Here, if there aren't any new posts in two hours, I'll post something, k?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
I am not happy with no activity for 2 days in a row. And for some people even more. =.=

lolz

@Graham Aker just play with us. How hard it can be ? :shrug:

And Jest i agree. I need to talk with @Lovely. about this.Maybe Nisa could move her chara as well. If @Lovely. says yes.

I know you people are busy. But this is one of the rp's i am fond off. I do not wish to see it fail.
very...for I have no idea how to re write my story. XD

who wants to do me a favor and change the block of text I made...

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Rygas yesh. Nm.

How about you make him continue the journey. He bumps into this "group" we have. And there can be a fight.

Or..you make him stalk the "pther" evil* army ? And join them?

There is an infinite variable of possibility's. Of what to do.