Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Stein

The doctor is in.
that's what makes it weird... u think someone used an ability of somesort?
And ability strong enough to cause a double lynch is like saying someone has the ability to choose who they want to be killed instantly. I doubt the GM would give that power to two people. And I doubt one person could use it two times, that's if we're assuming that Kitty's death was done by the same person.

And ability strong enough to cause a double lynch is like saying someone has the ability to choose who they want to be killed instantly. I doubt the GM would give that power to two people. And I doubt one person could use it two times, that's if we're assuming that Kitty's death was done by the same person.
it wouldn't make sense if wolfnagi were the culprit
IMO
one of the voters have a vote manipulation ability

but still a vote manipulation ability wouldn't make sense since two people were lynched.
it should only be just one unless it was a double lynch day but it wasn't announced

so i'm changing my opinion to

One of the voters used an instant lynch ability..

Stein

The doctor is in.
but still a vote manipulation ability wouldn't make sense since two people were lynched.
it should only be just one unless it was a double lynch day but it wasn't announced

so i'm changing my opinion to

One of the voters used an instant lynch ability..
I doubt a player has an attack like that.....though it is possible.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
There was like a difference of 3 votes so it wasn't a tie or anything, so how can there be 2 lynched?

Also isn't lynch used only for voteing deaths? Because if it is I don't think it could be due to an attack because it GOW wouldn't of called it a lynch... grr AG's are confusing...

Stein

The doctor is in.
There was like a difference of 3 votes so it wasn't a tie or anything, so how can there be 2 lynched?

Also isn't lynch used only for voteing deaths? Because if it is I don't think it could be due to an attack because it GOW wouldn't of called it a lynch... grr AG's are confusing...
Agreed. *le sigh* My brain hurts, and I am le tired.

I doubt a player has an attack like that.....though it is possible.
not all abilities are necessarily attack abilities ._.
Since there are protection abilities & support abilities (i think there is a service that helps pick pocketing offered by someone)

there is a chance that an ability that can lynch a player instantly exists

not all abilities are necessarily attack abilities ._.
Since there are protection abilities & support abilities (i think there is a service that helps pick pocketing offered by someone)

there is a chance that an ability that can lynch a player instantly exists
still.. i think it has some risk involving in it, since if there is an instant lynch, why don't he or she use them from the beginning?? maybe it has a cooldown time or can only be used 2 or 3 times??

Isn't insta-lynch a bit too OP'd though? :O
I put my guess on a vote manipulation...
OP, yes

and since it is that OPed , I think it is a single time use only.
~
as i stated before,a vote manipulation ability doesn't make any sense, since two people were lynched.

Only one person should have been lynched if it were a vote manipulation ability unless it was a double lynch day

still.. i think it has some risk involving in it, since if there is an instant lynch, why don't he or she use them from the beginning?? maybe it has a cooldown time or can only be used 2 or 3 times??
i could think of a few possible causes why it was used today

~Ability is conditional (only usable on day 4 or xx died)
~User is mixing in with the crowd
(his/her target is being lynched then after quite some time his/her target won't get lynched and used it for the lynch to get through w/o much suspicion towards him/her)

Well, vote manipulation can mean that you add or take off votes on a person....
So it CAN be possible for one side to be +3, or the other -3
The person using the skill might be doing it on purpose, so both of them get lynched :p

And it's most likely for the skill to have a cool-down :p