Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Xiga

[MENTION=7]Spike Spiegel[/MENTION]; YOU didn't kill Ezio. We did, as a group. (Sorry that bugged me.. Didn't inted to be rude >: )
Question. Said person who promised you the thing about protection. Who is that? Because there is a chance that if S/HE was so desperate to get Ezio to live another day (Why didnt S/He us ethe protection on ezio then, instead of trying to get you into change the vote?) then theres a high chance that s/he is either a templar wanting information or an assasin.

I had more, but some stuff came up, so i more or less dropped my point.

skewer?
item used
Throwing Knives- Wounds target. Can be used at anytime and does not count towards your ability for the day. Disappears after use. 75fl
front page.
5. Use title Instant Items for those pesky consumable items that can be used right away.
good thing i kept both of the wares list PM

[MENTION=143]Zombehs[/MENTION] [MENTION=1265]Crazy[/MENTION]

who were the people who bought the knives?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[MENTION=7]Spike Spiegel[/MENTION]; YOU didn't kill Ezio. We did, as a group. (Sorry that bugged me.. Didn't inted to be rude >: )
Question. Said person who promised you the thing about protection. Who is that? Because there is a chance that if S/HE was so desperate to get Ezio to live another day (Why didnt S/He us ethe protection on ezio then, instead of trying to get you into change the vote?) then theres a high chance that s/he is either a templar wanting information or an assasin.

I had more, but some stuff came up, so i more or less dropped my point.
Meh, I told you people I wasn't going to post anymore, damn notifications >__>"

I specifically said I have ethics related to certain things, based off events that have happened in the past.

I do not give out names of people who come to me privately, publicly. If someone comes to me privately, there is a certain respect that I hold and I do not intend to break such a thing for a mere game, even more so when I get nothing out of it.
I have no intention of giving out the name. Said person can come forward if they so choice, but I do believe your post will have scared them away if you accuse them of being a Templar, when they are most likely an assassin.
They even were nice enough to send me congrats on Ezio deciding not to kill me, It would be very rude of me to rat them out after that~

Xiga

Meh, I told you people I wasn't going to post anymore, damn notifications >__>"

I specifically said I have ethics related to certain things, based off events that have happened in the past.

I do not give out names of people who come to me privately, publicly. If someone comes to me privately, there is a certain respect that I hold and I do not intend to break such a thing for a mere game, even more so when I get nothing out of it.
I have no intention of giving out the name. Said person can come forward if they so choice, but I do believe your post will have scared them away if you accuse them of being a Templar, when they are most likely an assassin.
They even were nice enough to send me congrats on Ezio deciding not to kill me, It would be very rude of me to rat them out after that~

Sorry^^''
Ehm.. Yah. Sorry peeps~~ >.<

Did you guys notice that 2 people reached 100% suspicion already? It's rather hard with pickpocketing only. And since their names should be revealed to the city guards, how about they share those names with the rest~

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Did you guys notice that 2 people reached 100% suspicion already? It's rather hard with pickpocketing only. And since their names should be revealed to the city guards, how about they share those names with the rest~

Aah yeah... Isnt Kamil the City Guard Captain or something like that?