Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
For the first part => maybe it wasn't clear enough so... maybe you didn't noticed that after a fight ( and a moderate one... for me ) my chara overslepted... de plus he's in rush since 3 days now so...

For the second part => because of this freedom each of us can make which chara he wanted... and i can be a god but not be god modd... sounds like a huge non-sense for me... ( but maybe i don't understand well the way of this one.)

For the third part => i truly don't know what u mean... so can you be more explicit please ?? cause i don't want to turn around for X years...
...My apologies, but this is why I don't go to the Terra Incognita: I don't know generally when to stop, and I'll be the first to admit that. I do, however, know how to try and say this nicely.

1. I wasn't here for about 4 days, nor have I seen anything that involved you. So I didn't see that fight, nor really seen the IC since I got back.

2. Arachna said it best.

Chimer said:
cause i don't want to turn around for X years
......What?

But in terms of what I meant, I only assumed you meant something along the lines of Cornelia giving power to the sisters or something along that line.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Quote Originally Posted by Chimer cause i don't want to turn around for X years ......What? But in terms of what I meant, I only assumed you meant something along the lines of Cornelia giving power to the sisters or something along that line.
To turn around for X years => just an homemade translation of a french expression. It's truly nothing bad, it just wanted to mean, that i prefer when the things are said directly, and not hide behind some metaphore... cause i'm not very smart...

1. I wasn't here for about 4 days, nor have I seen anything that involved you. So I didn't see that fight, nor really seen the IC since I got back.
Yes i've heard about it... so all I can say it's => i understand ( or i think so... ) and No problem i'm glad you are here now and i hope to read soon asap ^^

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I would like you to stay also Gundam. <.< It would be fun to have a fellow demon,playing. =/

And Diva : " What Shadowolf said." :grin: =)

Had i am waiting for you to post. And then i ll see what to do about my reaction to everyone.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Before I come back, I need to dd the rest of WARAK.

Name: Doc Ripper oka Professor Miller Markinsley
Species: Human
Creature: N/A
Weapon: His claws, his inventions, and his intelligence
Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: Same as all of WARAK.
Bio: He was once known as world renown scientist, Professor Miller Markinsley, a skilled genius who invented many things to support mankind's fight against its troubles. Of course, like all with much fame, some began to be jealous of that fame. a few scientists with this jealousy one day sabotaged his lab, resulting in an accident that made him lose both of his hands. Losing the greatest gift he had because of someone's jealousy of his fame was hard for him, so much that he changed. He was naive of human nature ever since he was a child, never learned of it from anyone. The result is absolute disgust for the race he tried so hard to help only to have it take away his most important tool. He made a decision, and had his assistant create him new hands based on his own designs. When they were implanted, his thanks was a quick stab to the forehead of the assistant. It was a mercy killing, compared to how he murdered the two that did this to him. Under charge of first-degree murder, Miller was sentence to death and cooperated as he didn't wish to live in a world that betrayed him any longer. On the morning of the murder, however, Saarske broke into his cell and offered him a chance to join WARAK. The betrayed doctor at first refused, he accepted his fate. But Saarske went for the heart, he vowed him an eternity of solitude to use as he pleases, to create whatever he wishes in peace, to research alone, without interference, interruption, or ruination. In return, he asks for his absolute loyalty, and that he will come to him when he is needed. By the time the guards got to them, they were both spirited away into the shadows. Miller became known as Doc Ripper, and has proved his worth to Saarske with his creations. However, it was because of one experiment that almost led to Saarske losing his friendship with the Crystallis family.
Appearance:

Think this guy, short, in a lab coat and metal claws replacing his hands.

Name: Marlene Smith
Species: Human
Creature: N/A
Weapon: The bomb staff, her own creation; a staff which is grafted with two hollowed lead balls filled to the brim with gun powder. The orbs are coated in a flammable chemical, and with its complex interior design, it can result in minor explosive power upon physical contact. In other words, the orbs explode at the touch, but explosions are minor, due to only using about 3% of the actual powder each time. Because she's using powder and chemicals, both being limited, she needs to reload the staff once something runs out. In addition to this, Marlene pack a large arsenal of different explosives.
Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: Same as all of WARAK.
Bio: A child prodigy in a sense. She's been creating bombs since she was 6. She loved them, the explosives, the fireworks, such beauty and so much is put into it at times. Ever since her first bomb, all she wanted was to create them, and blow them up. At about age 11, Her parents couldn't take the fear that she might blow them up, and didn't want to take the chance of her killing them, even if by accident and tossed her out to fend for herself. Ironically, as payback, she detonated her house with them inside a year later. She fended for herself by being using her explosion expertise to create distraction, or blow away obstacles. But even then, a little girl can only do so much. Amazed by this girl's skill, Saarske decided to take her in, promising that she can practice and learn more on explosives, actually using them even. But she must pledge her loyalty to him. To Marlene, it was either that, or continue this life til she dies, as such she really had no other choice. She joined WARAK as its youngest member, and respected Saarske as a leader, and a parent she couldn't see in her own.
Appearance:

Name: Eva Crystallis
Species: Half-Angel, Half-Devil
Creature: Hybrid
Weapon: Two swords, one of divine light, one of demonic power.
Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: Same as all of WARAK. However, in her case, the mission is personal.
Bio: Eva is the daughter of the demon friend of Saarske, who disappeared on Wolf Montain. After his first disappearance, happening when she was young, she and her brother was raised by Saarske as a way to respect his friend who was believed to be dead at that time. Everything went find until about a year later when Doc Ripper, unknowing of who they were, used them as guinea pigs for his experiment, Operation: Phaethon. An accident led to the brother escaping, and Eva, though now more powerful, mentally scarred. Saarske almost killed Ripper if he didn't say that the brother was still alive somewhere and if Eva wasn't hurt. This event was what almost killed the relationship between Saarske and his friend's family. Eva turned anti-social quickly as a result; she's shy, and not one to talk to others either. Saarske has been like a father to her like Marlene, and it was too a point where she chose to stay by his side, even when her brother was against Saarske. Even as she is, she possesses a hidden love for her real family, and won't rest until her father is found on this mountain.
Appearance:

Name: Crobalt Nicholas "Cronic" Crystalis
Species: Half Angel, Half Devil
Creature: Hybrid
Weapon: Carries three swords and two handguns, the former of which consist of a spiked sword with a golden stream of energy down the middle of it's blade, and two katanas. The latter are crimson in colour and are double barrelled.
Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: To find his father and aid WARAK in finding him.
Bio: The more protective of the two siblings, Cronic's past coincides with Eva's, but with a deviation along the way. He's very protective of her, and if anyone tries to harm her, on the assumption that he finds out, he won't think twice about beating the attacker to within an inch of their lives He's usually suspicious of those he doesn't know or doesn't trust, but he's more talkative and laid back around those he does. He's by far the stronger of the two of them, and would've left Eva alone on this one, were it not for his father being missing. He's been through a lot of battles, and survived thus far. But forseeing events to come is something he has no capability to do. He can't tell ahead of time what's going to happen. To that end, he lives for the moment. "If it happens, it happens. But I'll be damned if I let it do as it pleases."
Appearance:

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Jest : approved. ..that is in total 5 charas you ll play ;) You are sure you can handle it? <3 And just the thingy i would add. No ill intension.
It is a lot of weapon your chara's have,all together, if compared to the rest of the players.

Cronic approved.
But can you please explain to me what kind of sword is that ? Please dont tell me it has godly powers :cry:

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Jest : approved. ..that is in total 5 charas you ll play ;) You are sure you can handle it? <3 And just the thingy i would add. No ill intension.
It is a lot of weapon your chara's have,all together, if compared to the rest of the players.
Actually 7 in total, and about 2 or 3 more coming soon. ^_^

I can handle it. Don't worry about that. Alot of weapons altogether doesn't matter when you're in a one-on-one.

Oh, I almost forgot, because of how crucial one of them is, I got permission from the Wolf to enter in a certain character without a CS, ...until I get one in.

It's basically Cronic's own soul given solid form, meaning he's a lot more in sync with it than he is with his other weapons, effectively allowing him to fight with his own soul.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
It is ..a bit..lol XD But if you only limit it to talking. And if it still has the abillity of a "normal" rifle . Then it shouldn't be a problem. Right?

Yeah, it's pretty much just going to talk. It's ridiculously genre-savvy and hammy and stuff, and it probably will shatter the fourth wall.

And yeah, it has the ability of a normal rifle, only it can shoot elemental projectiles.

Oh yeah, Shadowolf says that the crystal is supposed to combine with my rifle to form a cool weapon thingy, so I thought I'd give it a personality and a rolesheet of its own.

Name: Serj
Appearance: http://www.carlwalther.com/images/r_kkj.jpg
Personality: Loud, outspoken, genre savvy, witty, snarky, unpredictable. Epic lampshader. He can talk using internet lingo because he's so weird. He shatters the fourth wall regularly. Don't worry, he isn't godmodded. His randomness only extends to his speech.
Powers: Can shoot elemental bullets. For now, he can only shoot bullets of high-pressure air though.

Is is okay?

PS. Yes, it's a talking rifle. Dealwithit.jpg

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
lol I apologize for that long post~ I hadnt been able to reply for a while ;c
Im sure I forgot something in between there to 'respond' to

sorry for that D: