Valkyrie Chapter 1: Emerald Beginning

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Aisa vaguely noticed the human, from before, appear out of no where. She silently sighed in relief, good, he isn't dead. He just stood where he was, not even trying to hide. "Tai..." he said softly, seeming to call out to one of the two anthromorphs that had saved her. The fox looked up when he heard the name. "Hey Taylor," he said, walking up to meet the human, Taylor. The Falcon glanced over towards the fox, presumably Tai, and began explaining. "I'm Jake Falcon, and the fox with ADD is Tai Sabath." Jake began, but was interrupted by a "Hey!" from Tai. Jake didn't answer and continued on his explanation as if Tai hadn't said anything in the first place. "We landed on this planet about a month before you guys, as such we know a few humans here and there. Taylor Hiss is one of them. A bird already told us about what's going on here, something about mining some material here? As for the shot direction, sorry, we just got here. We didn't even know that a shot is what caused the crashing. It all happened so fast." Jake finished.

Aisa was about to say something in regards to what Jake said, when her ears picked up on Taylor and Tai's conversation. Mind you, she was not eavesdropping, she just had good hearing. This ability had been why she had been forced to go to the military training in the first place. "Somethin' is fishy about all this," Taylor said to Tai in a low voice, trying to keep anyone from listening in to their conversation. Sadly for him, it wasn't working all that well. Aisa did feel just a bit bad about this, but gathering any info about the current situation is crucial. "You'd think with their kind of tech, they could find whatever material they'd care to mine? And..." he trailed off, most likely gathering his thoughts, before continuing again. "Anyways, I just think they're trying to find something they can't get at so easily, which is why they jumped straight to 'the hard way.'" he finished, waiting for Tai to answer. Aisa contemplated on this for a bit, deciding it wasn't anything she didn't currently know, but still quickly noting it in her mind. Aisa, still preoccupied, only put half her attention back to Jake as she replied. "It's a shame that you don't know about who shot down the transport," she began softly. "I don't know about Reks&Zach, but all I know is about as much as you, that we can here to get something. But I don't know the real reason as to why we're on this planet, or what we're supposed to be here to get. My commanders don't like me much, so they wouldn't tell me anything even if they knew. And it's probably most plausible to say that they don't."

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
Sign

Reks and Zackary both noticed the human from a short while ago. Reks kept a calm face, even though he was wearing a helmet. It was just second nature for Reks really. Zackary took off his helmet though and grinned.
"Tai..." The human said softly. The fox immediately responded and walked up to the human.
'Hey Taylor." The fox greeted the human. The falcon glanced at Tai and then turned to Reks, Zackary and Aisa.
'I'm Jake Falcon and the fox with ADD is Tai Sabath.' Jake began explaining. He was then interrupted by Tai.
'Hey!' Tai called out. Jake didn't respond and continued his explanation ignorant to what Tai had said.
'We landed on this planet about a month before you guys, as such we know a few humans here and there. Taylor Hiss is one of them. A bird already told us about what's going on here, something about mining some material here? As for the shot direction, sorry, we just got here. We didn't even know that a shot is what caused the crashing. It all happened so fast.' Jake finished.

Reks nodded silently. He looked over to Tai and Taylor, who were discussing something quietly. He couldn't exactly hear what they were saying, but he didn't care either. His thoughts were... Elsewhere. Then Aisa interrupted his ponderings.
"It's a shame that you don't know about who shot down the transport," she began softly. "I don't know about Reks&Zach, but all I know is about as much as you, that we can here to get something. But I don't know the real reason as to why we're on this planet, or what we're supposed to be here to get. My commanders don't like me much, so they wouldn't tell me anything even if they knew. And it's probably most plausible to say that they don't." Reks looked at Aisa when she finished. He began to think on the subject a little more, then his mind went back to the mission he and Zackary were on. As he began thinking Zackary did the talking.
'Eh, well whoever shot it, I really don't mind so long as we don't run into the guy who did.' Zackary began as he leaned against a large piece of wreckage, his helmet in his right hand hanging over his shoulder. 'But, all in all, I reckon this is kinda interesting, though my cousin here, as boring and serious as he is, would disagree.' Zackary continued. 'As with being down here, I follow my older cousin here and do as I'm told, so I wouldn't know so much.' He finished. Whilst he had been speaking, Reks had of course been thinking.So does this mean... What we found... No, it's probably coincidence... Reks began to think. But then maybe... This whole battle was a distraction... Maybe... But why? Didn't realize that his connection with Zackary was natural and he couldn't control what Zackary could hear. Zackary looked at Reks when he finished thinking.

'Something on your mind cousin?' Zackary asked. Reks looked at him a little blankly, then to everyone else. Reks then shook his head.
'Let's just go. We're wasting time.' Reks said sharply as he began to leave. Zackary shrugged at Reks.
'Stay put cousin and share your thoughts.' Zackary shot back. 'You're always the one who thinks, not me. It's about time you've spoke your mind.' Zack finished. Reks hesitted for a moment, but he knew his younger cousin was right. Which somehow annoyed him in a way. Reks just sighed.
'So persistent. Fine.' Reks said as he turned back around to face the others. 'I... Zackary and I were sent down here not too long ago for a sort of mission.' Reks began. 'I'm Coordinator Class and Zackary is Spectre Class, so we're pretty close to the higher ups in terms of missions. We're both always paired up in missions because of our talents in working together, but that isn't the point.' Reks explained. 'My point is, this mission we've been sent on was to retrieve some infomation... From what's left of that Research Facility in the distance... Or what's left of it... My thoughts were... That maybe... This whole battlefield is a kind of distraction... Like... This world here... Is nothing more than one step somewhere... I...' Reks shook his head. 'Nevermind. All that matters is that I get this mission done, that's all. If you don't mind, we should get moving now.' Reks finished. He took no more time to talk. He left the group and walked towards the edge of the building. He looked out onto the city as the others continued speaking. Then, out of the corner of his eyes, Reks thought he saw something fall from the skyline. He couldn't make it out from where he was, and Reks just assumed it to be nothing important. He then began to think a little more. Which was another reason why Reks moved away from the group. It's not so easier for Zackary to read his thoughts when they are a little distance apart and Reks concentrates and focuses on his thoughts a little more.

Zackary didn't say anything as Reks walked off. He simply smiled. When Reks was well out of clear hearing range, Zackary spoke.
'He hates it when I'm right.' He said softly in a smug voice. 'He might seem like a really tight tail when it comes to missions and stuff, and how anti-social he might seem, but he's really a nice guy at heart.' Zackay explained for no real reason. Perhaps in apology. 'He's just really closed and hidden in a shell. You just gotta lighten him up a little bit, and then you see how good he really is. Though he's really overprotective of me.' Zackary continued. He then paused and thought for a moment. 'Funny when you think about it... We're related, and yet we're both near complete opposites in personality. He thinks, I act. He listens, I speak. He is serious, I'm carefree.' Zackary said. He then shrugged once more and looked at the others. 'But my cousin is right. If there isn't anything else, we should be moving out. So is there anything else we need to discuss?' Zackary asked. He then looked at Aisa. 'Aisa, could you show us where your ship is?' He asked.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
"Actually Taylor, that's not the case. These people came to this planet simply for mining, not war. The feline colonel gave them a warning, and the humans decided to fight anyways out of fear of the unknown. Really, this war is only a method of Self-Defense. As for the reason as to why they haven't found it yet, maybe it's because of the quality. Beneath the earth surface are many minerals, and they're getting a reaction from the entire continent in terms of finding it. Considering that the radar obviously doesn't sem to help because of the sheer amount of that material, finding it will be like find a bunch of needles in a heystack. ...It's a specific mineral they're after and a specific piece of that mineral along with any other. Because of the wide radius of energy they detect it must be hard to give a speciifc location on it." Tai said to him. He and Jake then looked at Aisa and the cousins. "You mean you don't know? ...Alright, I guess we can tell you that. Tai?" Jake asked. Tai nodded and looked at the 3 ignoring that Reks was obviously leaving. "....The mineral we came here for is known as Orihalcum, a mineral about the same color as an emerald with a large amount of energy it seems to gather out of nowhere. As you alrerady know, your planet is already in a war against the Asgards and is losing people in rapid succession. Thanks to an anonymous information tip, we learned that this mineral contains enough energy in them to power the planet and ships easily, and came here to snatch it. Of course, the rock is almost everywhere and we can't use power to detect where it is because the power is so widespread." Tai explained. "We're not here to gather every piece we can either. We believe that the amount is growing under the ground, we keep getting new signatures every day we've been on this planet. Therefore we think there's....bear with me on this, ...a source of the material, a mother orihalcum that gives birth to normal orihalcum." Jake said. Tai then looked at Zac. "...Have you taken a look at what you've captured? I wouldn't think anything on this planet was enough for the Feline Colonel." Tai said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Captain once again stood by the side of the Colonel. "I heard you disposed of the slave?" The Colonel said. "She was being disobeidiant and attacked the guards and me. As a result, I had little choice." The Captain said. "...I see, a damn shame, but I'll get over it. What's the status of the Cord-and-Spec?" The Colonel asked. "We recieved reports that the dropship that was suppose to deliver them here was shot down. We don't know who or what shot it down, but luckily the Cord-and-Spec survive. A rabbit named Aisa also survived." The Captain said. "Unfortunately..." The Colonel muttered. "Your orders Colonel?" The Captain asked. "If I'm not mistaken, Aisa has a personal ship. Spec-and-Cord will be able to make it back here through that. In the meantime, what's the status of the Miner?" The colonel asked. ".......15% complete sir." The Captain replied. The Colonel sighed, got out of his chair, and walked down the stairs. "I'm going to 'persuade' them, to work faster on this project. You're in charge until I get back." The Colonel said. The Captain nodded and looked at the battle on the planet.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
"Warning, my ass. Ultimatum, more like." Taylor, while he wasn't absolutely convinced (after all, ulterior motives didn't have to be mutually-exclusive), he was not about to argue with Tai. What was said about this 'Orichalcum' stuff set his teeth on edge (lot of people, especially in my circles, would kill for the slightest chunk of this stuff, and it's growing under our feet?), but what really troubled him, and explained the apparent take-no-prisoners, brook-no-agression attitude of the invaders, was the fact they were already at war with a third party... and losing. He reached out and grabbed Tai by the shoulder. "You know... that sounds like something friggin' important to tell someone you want helping you," he said, shaking the fox roughly. "But no. I guess you ET's are too goddamned proud to ask someone else for help." He turned and started to walk off. "That attitude... it seems to have been serving you well enough..." he shook his head, making a big deal of ditching them... not that his conscience would actually let him, but he was trying to make a point here.

Xiga

Slowly it was coming back to her. She had been in the captains office and she had been mouthing the female off, for right cause ofcourse. Then what? She felt her surroundings without moving. She was laying on something hard, perhaps the prison floor. But she had something under her head, something soft...
A pillow? Since when did prisoners get pillows? Falî thought to herself. Did I do something to deserve the luxary of a pillow...? Don't tell me that I helped that bitch...! Falî's hand moved a bit, and curled up into a fist remembering how she first was taken aboard the ship, and that was when she noticed.
The hard surface that she was laying on wasn't the cell floor, but it was some soil of some kind. And that meant...

All at once her body tensed and within less than a second she was standing up, her white eyes wide open, but unfocused on the environment around her, and blinded by the light from the sun. Her tail was flailing behind her as she tried to get back her balance from the sudden move, but it failed her and she fell once more. Her head felt way too heavy as if something ha poisoned her and panic started to rise within. The soil beneath her as a constant reminder that she was still a prisoner.. But this time she was a prisoner in a war-zone on a foreign planet called Tellus or as the locals called it, Earth.

Falî once again stood up, this time trying to use her dark wings as an aid for her balance, but again, she immediately failed when she realized they were still restrained to her back.
"Gah! Goddamnit..!" She held back a scream of frustration. The thoughts were spinning in her head. How did I get down to Tellus? Why is my head so heavy? Fuck those guards... Where am I? Howcome no one has killed me yet?!

The second after the last thought she noticed a presence behind her. "Who's there!!?" She hissed in her drugged state. She turned around and lost balance again, but was quick to get up again, her eyes getting a bit more focused by the minute.

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
With worry evident in his eyes, Keith watched her struggle getting up in her still weakened state. He hurried getting up himself to help her as she screamed: "Who's there!!?" She was in an obvious state of frenzy, panic and anger. In an unknown world, in a vulmerable state. He could relate to her, in a way. He watched her thrash about and finally decided to interfere.

Like a cobra, he darted forward and wrapt his arms around her. His grip on her arms and torso was strong, unfaltering and solid. "Calm yourself...! What you're doing now will only serve to hurt you. You're still weak from whatever they drugged you with. Please, calm down..." He hadn't meant to sound so harsh at first, as he whispered into her ear. He could only hope she listened as he kept her in place.

Xiga

She could see the outlines of something coming towards her and before she knew it she was being tightly held by someone. Scared and confused she expected the attacker to have stabbed her, so at first moments she just froze, expecting the pain to shoot through her at any minute.

"Calm yourself...! What you're doing now will only serve to hurt you. You're still weak from whatever they drugged you with. Please, calm down..." as soon as the words were spoken she began to struggle, kicking, wiggling and even went so far to try to bite whatever was holding her but with no success. She was not going to be someones prisoner again.

"LET ME GO!!"Falî screamed. "You filthy son of a bitch! Let.. me.. GO!!! Dropping me down in this shit hole unarmed up against these vermin humans and then drugging me?!" As she struggled her vision started to focus more and more, and her head felt less and less heavy and soon she saw who she was up against. A human.

Once again she froze in fear and just stared at the creature so close to her. It was a weird sight, this beige brown... thing. She twitched one last time before finally settling down, furious, but knowing that it would never let her go otherwise. And on another hand, maybe it was stupid enough to actually come to some good.

"Would you Please, let me go. Now." She hissed in a sarcastic tone.

Andre Valias

Aisa didn't get to answer Zackary's question before Jake interjected.
"You mean you don't know? ...Alright, I guess we can tell you that. Tai?" Jake asked. Tai nodded and looked at Zackary and Aisa. Zackary tilted his head as he listened.
"....The mineral we came here for is known as Orichalcum, a mineral about the same color as an emerald with a large amount of energy it seems to gather out of nowhere. As you already know, your planet is already in a war against the Asgards and is losing people in rapid succession. Thanks to an anonymous information tip, we learned that this mineral contains enough energy in them to power the planet and ships easily, and came here to snatch it. Of course, the rock is almost everywhere and we can't use power to detect where it is because the power is so widespread." Tai explained. Zackary thought it over a little and let the two continue in their explanation.
"We're not here to gather every piece we can either. We believe that the amount is growing under the ground, we keep getting new signatures every day we've been on this planet. Therefore we think there's....bear with me on this, ...a source of the material, a mother orichalcum that gives birth to normal orichalcum."
Jake said. Tai then looked at Zackary.
"...Have you taken a look at what you've captured? I wouldn't think anything on this planet was enough for the Feline Colonel." Tai said.

Zackary thought over the question a little and then looked over to his cousin. Reks still stood on the edge, looking over the battlefield. The sound of war began to die away as Zackary got lost in his thoughts. He then shook his head and then looked at Jake, then Tai, before sighing. Zackary took out the data pad he had been given for the mission and looked over it. Then he remembered the ornate device he had also stolen. He then took out the small device that was no bigger than the data pad (which was just as big as a DVD case on Earth). Zackary looked it over and then remembered what he and Reks went through in the Research Facility. He then looked back up to Jake and Tai. He nodded.
'I'm not supposed to talk about it, but you both saved our lives.' Zackary began. 'Just please don't tell my older cousin.' Zackary then paused and then started again. 'We were supposed to steal data from the facility here, as well as... Something else.' Zackary showed Jake and Tai the device. 'Just before we set the bomb in the facility core, we were supposed to steal… This. We were ordered to get any data that had to do with either this or this… Orichalcum. Then return.’ Zackary finished. His mind then went back to what had happened in the facility.

‘Zackary!’ Reks yelled as he gunned down robotic sentries. ‘How much time left?’ Zackary didn’t answer as he typed hastily on the Control Panel and watched the screen intently, concentrating on hacking the data core and blanking out the world around him. Reks shook his head as he continued to hold down the security of the Research Facility. Then he sensed something. Instinctively, Reks drew his Beam shortblade and threw it like a boomerang to the right behind him. The shortblade spun rapidly through the air as it cut through a robotic sentry moving towards Zackary. Whilst the shortblade came flying back Reks continued to shoot anything that moved towards him and Zackary, and in a mere second between him and the shortblade, Reks caught the shortblade by the handle in a backhand cut at a sentry that had moved up to him.He then turned around and looked at Zackary in the pause of robotic waves. ‘Zack!’ Reks yelled again. Zackary finally finished hacking the data core and then the influx of data began spreading across the screen.

‘I’m in! Give me a few more seconds to download it!’ Zackary answered. Reks nodded.
‘Just get it done quickly and set the charge!’
Reks shouted as he readied his guns for the next wave. Zackary looked over the data and found what he was looking for. He opened it by accident and then he saw information on a metal. It seemed to burn into his mind and he could remember everything he saw in the file even after he closed it. And it reminded him of the device they grabbed only a while ago for some reason. Zackary shook his head and downloaded the data. After several seconds, Zackary took out the data pad and then set the charge on the data core.
‘WARNING. WARNING.’ A robotic voice said. ‘SECURITY BREACH. UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT SET. WARNING. WARNING.’ Zackary then ran towards Reks. Reks nodded and then charged forward with his shortblades drawn, ready to cut a path for the both of them through their enemies.From there after, the two mad their escape.But Zackary couldn’t stop thinking about what they had escaped with.

Zackary looked back up from his thoughts.
‘When we were downloading the information, I accidentally saw everything that had to do with this and the Orichalcum.’ Zackary explained, holding up the device and data pad in his hand. ‘What’s so strange is, I can remember every exact detail that was in it. It described everything exactly on this device and the Orichalcum. Where it could be found, what it does, everything. And… It keeps coming back to mind now and then…’ Zackary finished. He then thought about his cousin again. ‘I wasn’t supposed to look at the data itself… That’s why I don’t want to mention it. I’ve been waiting a long time for a chance like this. To come to Earth.’ Zackary added softly. He then waited for the others to respond whilst glancing at Reks.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Nail stared with anger in her eyes towards the guards.

They let her go and they moved further away from her a few feet. Nail took the opportunity and struck a guard who had held before that,to his knee, while he was walking away.
"Pigs." Nail commented while the guards stood in the place a few meters from her.
She rose to her feet. And walked to the mirror. She turned her back to them and clenched teeth.She then swung her left biomechanical hand and struck the glass.
Glass got smashed.It shattered everywhere around her.Leaving a hole in the mirror. Nailo smiled and in a less then a minute broke the rest of the mirror.
She just moved her hand left and right and the glass was falling down ,making a noise and smashing even more as it fell on the floor.
The guards screamed at her. But she turned towards them. Folded her arms.and said : "Let's see you!"
Guards froze in place. One of them looked like he is going to explode. His face was all red and he was shaking from stress.
The other one was calmer and he ran off through the doors saying : I ll get the captain.Now!
Nailo smirked.She approached the remaining guard and said : "Bu!" The guard twiched. Nailo started to laugh so hard,she put her nad on her belly and tears where running down her face cos of the laughter.
"So much fun!" Nailo added looking at the confused guard.

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Aisa was still lost in her thoughts, she was listening to what everyone was saying but not engaging in the conversation. It was easier for her to think that way, she noticed Zachary saying something about not knowing much either, then Reks leaving, but was stopped by his cousin. Then began the long explanation of what was going through Reks’ mind. How they had to retrieve some info, how the battlefield was all a game, a distraction from the real thing. Aisa began drowning out the rest of the conversation, giving some thought to what Reks had said. It would make sense that this was a distraction, but still, why waste valuable resources to fight a war that was only meant to be a distraction? But then again, who knows what the Captian and Colonel were actually thinking at the time. She never understood why people did things like this in the first place. Her thoughts were rather roundabout, not having an end or beginning, just random thoughts. Her ponderings were interrupted as Reks asked her a question, "Aisa, could you show us where your ship is?" he asked. She blinked, her mind not fully into what was going on in front of her. She looked towards Reks, and was about to reply when she heard Tai and Taylor's conversation again. Digesting more new info, she sighed, now back to the present. Before having a chance to say anything in regards to the conversations around her, Jake began speaking. "You mean you don't know? ...Alright, I guess we can tell you that. Tai?" Jake called, letting Tai explain for him. Tai nodded and continued, "The mineral we came here for is known as Orihalcum, a mineral about the same color as an emerald with a large amount of energy it seems to gather out of nowhere. As you alrerady know, your planet is already in a war against the Asgards and is losing people in rapid succession. Thanks to an anonymous information tip, we learned that this mineral contains enough energy in them to power the planet and ships easily, and came here to snatch it. Of course, the rock is almost everywhere and we can't use power to detect where it is because the power is so widespread." Tai finished, letting Jake take over from there. "We're not here to gather every piece we can either. We believe that the amount is growing under the ground, we keep getting new signatures every day we've been on this planet. Therefore we think there's....bear with me on this, ...a source of the material, a mother orihalcum that gives birth to normal orihalcum." finished Jake, giving Aisa even more to think about. So the object that the Captain had wanted to be mined was something called Orihalcum? And now that they learned that there was a ‘mother’ Orihalicum that could make more of the material, the Captain wanted it. Perhaps this was why there needed to be a distraction? She sighed again, tired. Tai had turned towards Zach, and began talking to him, "Have you taken a look at what you've captured? I wouldn't think anything on this planet was enough for the Feline Colonel."

Zach glanced towards Reks, sighed, nodded, then took out a data pad before explaining. "I'm not supposed to talk about it, but you both saved our lives. Just please don't tell my older cousin." he paused, then started again. "We were supposed to steal data from the facility here, as well as... Something else. Just before we set the bomb in the facility core, we were supposed to steal… This. We were ordered to get any data that had to do with either this or this… Orichalcum. Then return." Zack stopped, lost in thought for a while before continuing. "When we were downloading the information, I accidentally saw everything that had to do with this and the Orichalcum. What’s so strange is, I can remember every exact detail that was in it. It described everything exactly on this device and the Orichalcum. Where it could be found, what it does, everything. And… It keeps coming back to mind now and then… I wasn’t supposed to look at the data itself… That’s why I don’t want to mention it. I’ve been waiting a long time for a chance like this. To come to Earth." Zackary finished, becoming silent.

"But why start a mock war here if they already have depleted resources in another more important war?” Aisa asked. “-It seems pointless to do that, but whatever it‘s not really my problem. Anyways, yes I can show you to my ship, though I kinda got lost on the way here, so yeah… But I’m sure it’s over in that direction," Aisa said, pointing towards the forest. I had seen the explosion a few meters away from the construction site, and had walked about a mile or so to get to that point… So.. “…But I’m sure it’s in that area,” she replied, pointing towards a small clearing in the forest.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Taylor sighed, picking up his pace, and vaulting off the highway as the conversation took a turn towards the subject of departure. Much as he wanted to manhandle someone with authority, he didn't particularly want to risk inflicting the company of Jake and Tai upon himself at the moment. Still, he had picked up that pair of troubling revelations. He headed downtown, where there was a lull in the fighting. In the shade of a high-rise, he leaned against a police pickup, its driver cursing the air blue on running it out of gas.

Geo walked around looking like a hobo with no business any were. "Well this seems to be the place." He said to him self. "I still don't know why they had the other zodiacs to force me to come here." He looks up and say that the zodiac stars glowing a little. Then a bright light beamed down some were close to down town were the fighting is at. "Make it obvious why don't you. I'm trying to do this covert." He said sighing and taking off running in that direction.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Joey managed to make it back, scratching his head along the way, and within the base he finds Nailo alittle confused as to why there was a girl there. He then noticed the obvious replacement limbs and instantly understood. "....You're the weapon my guys grabbed?" He asked confused. "She somehow escaped sir." A guard said to him. "Yeah, I can see that, oh what I can also see is a bullet to your leg." Joey said as he pulled out a pistol and shot the guard in the leg making him drop in pain. "That's for mistakng an living girl for an Android." He said to him. Joey then walked up to Nailo. "Sorry about if they were rough on you. With this crazy war going on, their just experiencing combat high and confusion. ...I'm Colonel Joey B. Leader of the rebellion against the ETs." He said to her with a smirk, what's happened just now, and extending his hand to offer a shake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tai looked at Aisa. "We already tod you, they didn't intend on fighting. Whatever soldiers that came down were just using for enforcement incase they had to deal with some ruffians." He said. "Believe it or not, the large "army" is simply an excavation team. Considering they didn't know anything about this place, they assumed they needed this much people. The Colonel gave everyone a warning before doing anything, So really it was the humans who struck first." Jake said. Tai then looked at Zack. "That data will be all the colonel needs to begin excavation." He said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm getting impatient, we'll just have to guess at the moment." The Colonel said. "Colonel, The twins haven't failed us yet, it seems to harsh to just guess because of a lack of patience. At least bring them here." The Captain said. "If they come here, they come with that data in hand. If they don't have it, they shouldn't bother coming back. That's all there is to it. Not like it's going to truly matter if they died or survived on this planet." Colonel said. "...So you're just going to leave them there if they fail?" Captain asked. "And why should I not? Once we have the Orihalcum, we'll have no use for this place anyways. They can choose to spend the rest of their days in failure." Colonel said.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Nailo looked at the man as he approached.

Gently she leaned her head to the left side.Still holding hands along her body.She observed him.
."You're The weapon my guys grabbed?" ? "He asked, Nailo. Nailo made a deep sighs. Thinking to herself:" At least the man considers me human.. "
She looked at her hands and folded them even more closely to her body.
"She somehow escaped sir." A guard said to him. Nailo made a deep sigh and raized her eyebrow and said with a sarcastic tone: "Somehow? You would not be able to handle a small chiuaua!"
She smirked and stared back to the new guy.

"Yeah, And can see that, oh what I can also see is a bullet to your leg." A new guy, said as he pulled out a pistol and shot the guard in the leg. "That's for a living mistakng girl for an Android." Sathre stared at him in disbelief. Then she started laughing.

The new guy walked to her and continued as nothing happened: "Sorry about if they were rough on you. With this crazy war going on, their just experiencing combat high and confusion. ... I'm Colonel Joey B. Leader of the rebellion against the ETS. "
He then smirked. Sathre's jaw dropped. Her mouth were wide open a few moments. Before she successful return to her peaceful state.

"I am Nailo. A former military employee." Nailo declared with a military tone. And almost saluted.

He then extending his hand to offer a shake.And Nailo gently took it. Afraid she'll hurt him if she squeezed his hand.

OCC : Edited for obvious reasons. I actually used Croatian. =.= facepalms.

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
Keith found himself surprised at the alien's strength as she thrashed about in his hold. He kept her steady with a little difficulty, his left arm's monstrous strength providing the required grip to keep her in place. He ignored her insults and accusations, fully aware she was still confused in her current state and didn't mean to direct any of them at him, or so he sincerely hoped.

He then saw her gaze at him for the first time. They were the most exotic pair of eyes he'd ever laid his eyes upon. Dangerous, beautiful, animalistic and clouded from the drug. Many a things he could've said of them, but was cut off his thoughts as she spoke at him, calmed and voice dripping with sarcasm: "Would you Please, let me go. Now."

He considered her words for a second before nodding, mostly to himself as he let her go and took a step back. "Please... do not exhaust yourself. The drug is still in your system." Keith said to her, hoping she'd get the point and not pounce at him to kill him or something. She seemed a lot different from the other aliens, though. And not just in appearance.

----

"You seem like someone knowledgeable, or foolish and reckless. Standing like a marked target in midst of a battlezone. Either way, you're a local and thus suitable for my purposes." A sultry voice addressed Taylor from the side and there she stood, a woman in rather... impractical and revealing robes, fang-like tattoos on her cheeks and crimson hair adorning her head.

He continued to the head downtown area hopping he does not have a conflict with any enemies. "Well it's a bit quiet around here. Seems like i can finish this mission with out any problems." He kept running through the city looking around having his senses open. “Yes I know it’s risky but what choice do I have. Besides it’s not like I can transform into a wolf.” He said looking like he was talking to him self. In his eyes a faint image of a wolf running besides him was looking at him. “I know I can turn into one… Never mind. You won’t under stand." He got closer and closer to downtown and a symbol that looked like the zodiac symbol ♑ the symbol for Capricorn the seagoat started to glow on his back. “It must be that artifact. Good I can get rid of these powers.” He said smiling.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Taylor flinched, slightly, at the voice of a stranger. "You seem like someone knowledgeable, or foolish and reckless. Standing like a marked target in midst of a battlezone. Either way, you're a local and thus suitable for my purposes." Standing and turning so he saw the stranger, he rolled his eyes. "Way to jump to conclusions, miss. You'd be wrong on three of those counts," he said. First impression was the newcomer probably ran in his kind of circles. "You really want to inflict my kind of company on yourself? I'm nowhere near as interesting as you would think..." His face was a neutral mask, but hints of an expectant smirk played around his eyes.

Xiga

The minute Falî was released she immediately turned her back to the stranger paying no attention to his words of advise and started walking away towards what she seemed like a safer area of interest. A part where a building of some kind had collapsed, and through that way created a shelter like cave of wreckage. When she arrived she systematically checked the area around her, still a bit balance lost, but way better than just a couple of minutes ago, making sure it was secure.

"Stupid bastards dumping me down here..." she muttered to herself as she went back to the shelter and started to try to get rid of the wing restraints. Why would they even bother to keep me alive like this, sharing their proviant, just to dump me like this?! Not to mention the pink smelly inhabitant of this world. Who does he think he is. And what's up with that arm?! Falî thought to her self in anger as she struggled. The restraints were placed in a way on her back, and on top of her wings, hindering her from reaching it.

"Fuck this." she snapped and kicked the wall, creating riffles from her claws in the wall. She gritted her teeth then realized that the only way to get out of her restraints was to get help. And the only person around was the human. With long steps she marched foward and with out warning she reached out to grab his throat to forcefully threaten him into helping her. Asking for help wasn't her style at all.

"Get these restrains the fuck off me. Or else I'll snap that puny neck of yours right off your head."

Andre Valias

Walking the Battlefield

Zackary waited for the others to respond.
"But why start a mock war here if they already have depleted resources in another more important war?” Aisa asked. “-It seems pointless to do that, but whatever it‘s not really my problem." JTai then interjected.
"We already told you, they didn't intend on fighting. Whatever soldiers that came down were just using for enforcement incase they had to deal with some ruffians." He said.
"Believe it or not, the large "army" is simply an excavation team. Considering they didn't know anything about this place, they assumed they needed this much people. The Colonel gave everyone a warning before doing anything, So really it was the humans who struck first." Jake said. Tai then looked at Zack. "That data will be all the colonel needs to begin excavation." He said. Zackary sighed and nodded. Aisa then bumped in again.
"Anyways, yes I can show you to my ship, though I kinda got lost on the way here, so yeah… But I’m sure it’s over in that direction," Aisa said, pointing towards the forest. “…But I’m sure it’s in that area,” Zackary nodded and then looked over to Reks.
'Cousin! We're moving!' Zackary called out. Reks nodded and walked over to join the others.
'We're probably gonna have to go through downtown... With crashing ships, I don't believe the rooftops can be all too safe...' Reks said. 'Considering that we're not the only ones with ships.' Reks added. 'But if you want to walk the scenic view, go right ahead.' Reks said as he already begun walking off to the fire escape and descended the flight of stairs quickly. Zackary shrugged and followed his older cousin.

Reks reached the ground and surveyed the surrounding area. There wasn't any more people left around. The area though was badly damaged, the eerie wind blowing about objects such as papers and rubbish along with the sounds of fierce combat from the east. Reks sighed at the sight.
'This could've been avoided...' Reks said to himself.
'Whatcha say cousin?' Zackary asked. Reks shook his head. Suddenly, a rather loud and demanding, if not annoying, voice could be heard from nearby. Reks walked over to where the sound came from with Zackary tagging just behind him with his rifle ready. Soon, what seemed like a poor squabbling couple came into view. One was a man wearing a black hooded raincoat and other garments beneath, the other was an alien not like one of Reks or Zackary's kind who wore dirty overalls. The alien girl lunged at the man's throat with her clawed hand. Zackary lifted his rifle, but Reks lowered it back down.
'This is interesting, let it play out.' Reks simply said. Zackary tilted his head at his cousin's bizarre call, but did as he was asked.The two waited and watched for what would happen.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
"I was told the weapon that was captured was an easy-to-control android, so I wasn't expecting them to bring back a Cyborg." Joey said, then thought of something. "Wait, did you say Nailo? I heard of your works. ....I hate to ask this of ya, but we're going to need some help against these guys, these....'anthromorias'." He said to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake went to follow Zack and Reks but Tai on the other hand sensed something powerful and went towards Taylor in an effort to trace it down. When he got there he saw the woman and smirked. "I never expected you of all people to enter this dump of a world. He's not here; we aready checked." Tai told her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jake found the two staring at Fali and Keith. Both were definitely a shock to Jake, as one wasn't like the other aliens while the other's the kid with the demon arms he knows about all too well. "....What is he doing here?" He asked. Jake knows the boy's arm, and even though he was told it was already subdued, it wouldn't be too surprising if this alien's agressive nature makes him snap. Just in case, not just if Keith reacts with his demon arm, but if this new alien actually does what she threatens to, he grabbed two sticks from his waist and stood perched there like the bird he was.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, We managed to find a suitable place to place the facility?" The Sargaent said. "Is it one the place I asked?" The Colonel asked. "Yes sir. The mines it located dead in the center of the Mohavje, the city of Las Vegas we destroyed earlier." The Seargent replied. "Excellent work, see, you're proving your worth more then your predecessor ever did. Now go and construct it without a moment to lose." The Colonel said. "Yes sir." The Seargent said and ran out of the bridge. "Colonel, how did you know about it? I thought you said the radar can't work with so many signatures at once." The Captain said. "You're right, I did, however that doesn't mean it was the truth. It's obvious that the largest signature is the one we look for in size and in depth." The Colonel said. "Then what was the point of sending Reks and Zack into a high-security research facility for data that we clearly don't need!?" The Captain asked. "....A distraction." The Colonel simply said. "WHAT!?" The Captain asked infuriously. "I'm using them and our men as a distraction to get the mining found and constructed on schedule. The humans won't bother with our bmaning facility in this desert if their too busy fight our men miles away from it. I actually intended on sending them to their deaths in that facility. After all, that was data on Orihalcum, data that was easy access for the humans. To burn it down would give us the advantage. Besides, after we collect what we came here for, they'll have no use for it anyways." The Colonel said. The Captain was furious, it was one thing to send soldier out to fight for a cause, defending themselves in this case, but to throw away the lives of countless allies like that.....come to think of it, this was way too reliant on coincidence, the timing of these were too perfect. "Can I assume you knew the humans were going to fight back?" She asked. "And if I did? It doesn't change the situation at all. We'll have what we came here for, then we'll leave this punished world." The Colonel said. The captain knew what he meant. For years, the Colonel had a certain issue with his commands that involve countles casualties.

Was this going to be any different?