Valkyrie Chapter 1: Emerald Beginning

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
The Captain just looks at Fali as she made her outburst. She found it ironic how she calls the partner-up babysitting her since she was acting like a baby by complaining like this. Her helmet made sure she couldn't see her face, and therefore Fali wouldn't be able to even imagine what the captain was thinking. Her lack of body language seems to not help, as she was stern and disciplined. "Are you done" She simply asked, countering what Fali said to her. "I don't have the time to listen to your complaining. This is your mission; do it, or you'll answer to the Colonel. That is all." The Captain said, showing a cold commanding prescence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The room Nailo was in was a regular room with white walls and a bed and desk, simple and well organized, but possibly because there's not much to organize. To the left, near her was a giant mirror. If she had any knowledge of interrogation rooms she could surmise that this was a one-sided mirror. The door was painted like the wall and as such could have been hard to spot. The men who grabbed her were indeed behind the door. "We have to wait for the Colonel here." One of them said. "But he's in the middle of a battlefield, shouldn't we help him?" The other asked. "He'll do fine, Our mission and top priority is to guard the cyborg." The man said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small ship was heading for the group in the highway. Logically it was the rid that was suppose to take Reks and Zack back to the Infernas. Joey looked as the ship headd their way, and not knowing the deal that was just struck, assumed Taylor was in trouble. He grabbed the Anti-matter rifle from his back and aimed it at the ship. "Here's a welcome present." He said as he fired his rifle at the ship, releasing an anti-matter slug to hit it. It didn't go through the ship but the force of the rifle did knock it to a point where it was about to crash.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
rock and a hard place

Taylor listened, somewhat, on what he could hear of the lizards' conversation. There was the matter of potential execution. "Yeah, that's a bridge I'll burn when I cross it..." he muttered, mostly to himself. Hearing the newcomer, Aisa, was of a more pacifistic leaning, he figured, was a good thing. Okay, so not all these guys are shoot-first types, there's a relief...Then the gunshot went off, a deafening noise that would make everyone flinch. It was a big, heavy-caliber one, probably some kind of anti-vehicle weapon. "Yikes." He'd watch as the approaching dropship pretty much fishtailed. He bit his lip to keep from smiling at the sheer power of that kind of weapon, wishing he could get his hands on a gun that big. Think what it'd do to demons... Coming back to himself, he realized who in the area would probably have access to a gun that powerful... "Oh crap, should've figured, the Feds..." He watched the ETs for their reaction; if they split, Taylor would tail them, if they stood their ground, he'd find a nook to hide in until the dust cleared after the crossfire.

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
Change in Plans

'Reks!' Zackary called out. Reks turned around and saw Zackary pointing to the skyline. 'Our ride's here!' Reks saw that their transport was soaring through the sky towards them.
'It's about time.' Reks said. He was about to turn to the man and speak to him when suddenly there was a deafening shot that made the man and both Reks and Zackary at the same time. Suddenly there was an explosion that sounded like no other and both Reks and Zackary realised what had happened. Their ride had been shot down. They watched for a moment as their ship pretty much flipped and twisted helplessly through the air as gravity took its merciful toll on the transport. After that, Reks took no hesitation as to pull out his pistols in a split second, dropping his helmet to the ground, aiming at the man who was obviously trying his best not to smile. 'You lying asshole.' Reks snarled, his face nearly breaking from passive. 'You never wanted to speak to anyone in the first place, did you?' At this point, Reks was sure that this man wasn't alone. Zackary put on his helmet and ran over to Aisa's side next to Reks. He watched as the situation began to tense up.

'So what happens now?' Zackary asked. Reks didn't move so much as a little bit at the question, still keeping his eyes and pistols on the man before them.
'We continue the mission as we're told.' Reks said passively. 'And as I recall, kill anyone in our way, that means getting rid of this lying bastard.' Zackary sighed. Then the man said something.
"Oh crap, should've figured, the Feds..." Zackary tilted his head.
'Who're the Feds?' Zackary asked. 'Maybe this guy isn't to fault?' Reks thought on it for a moment.
'Possible. In that case, he can stay right where he is.' Reks said as he lowered his pistols again. 'Even so, we should find another ship. Sure the army will let us borrow one. But we've gotta get to the ground first.' Reks explained. He then picked up his helmet and put it back on. He then looked at the man. 'Looks like we'll be seeing you later. Or not.' Reks said. After that, he nodded to Zackary. He nodded back and then disappeared, jumping off the highway and onto one of the buildings. Reks then nodded to Aisa and after she had made her move, Reks made his jump from the highway. At this moment, Zackary fired his beam rifle from wherever he was and his shot moved quickly to the leaking fuel and the motorcycle The fuel wasn't packed as much as before to make an explosion as big as before, but it would be sufficient to make a good enough explosion.

Reks then twisted back around and caugh hold of a fire escape railing, hoisting himself up over the railing and ascended to the rooftops. He heard the sound of the resulting explosion from Zackary's shot. Reks then made his way across the rooftop.
'Nice shot.' Reks said on the comm. as he moved.
'Haha, when did I ever miss?' Zackary said smugly. Reks sighed.
'Spare me, please.' He muttered. Reks surveyed the city that had become a battlefield around him. Squads of marines clashed against the anthromorphs, shouts of war and the sounds of fierce combat continued to echo across the city. 'Looks like we'll have to make our way across the battlefield and hope we can find allied forces with a ship. But we should move quickly.' Reks explained.
'Mmm. Is that the plan?' Zackary asked.
'No, the plan of course is to run for your tail and life as fast as you can and hope you don't get shot, as well as shoot anyone that's trying to kill you.' Reks explained in a half-sarcastic tone. Because in short, that was probably the plan in reality. 'In any case, let's go. If those "Feds" shot down our ship, they sound like they're willing to shoot us. Come on.' Reks rushed off and jumped from rooftop to rooftop.
'Mhmm. Nothing but a lot of battlefield trekking to brighten the day!' Zackary joked on the comm.

"Time till all hell breaks loose? From the sounds of things, a matter of minutes. Better take the scenic route." Cronic thought to himself as he pulled into a nearby alleyway, and emerged onto another road. "If I could just find a clear road to the blast site, I'd be able to flat-out floor it. Possibly squeeze off some Nitro while I'm at it." He thought to himself as he resumed weaving through the traffic. "Most of the people driving away from the explosion must think I'm nuts. They don't even realise what it is I'm capable of."

Xiga

Falî waited for the womans response while the dislike grew stronger inside of her. She thought it was ironic how the captain thought that she would do all that extra work, specially the kind of work she didn't even know how to do. She wasn't a designer, neither was she a constructor. How the hell was she supposed to build a mining complex? As for finding the thing, with a tracker, possible. But-

"Are you done?" The captain interrupted her in her frustration. "I don't have the time to listen to your complaining. This is your mission; do it, or you'll answer to the Colonel. That is all." she said in a stern and cold commanders voice, as if barking orders.. Which she more or less was.

"Actually. No. I am no where near done." Falî started then she paused mid sentence and started walking in a curving motion around the captain. her tail swooping behind her gracefully with the feathers slimmed against it in resting position. "You are basically saying that I will have to walk out, on an open battlefield, without armor or weapons, to find a good mining ground, then design and construct a facility, and bring results from the functional facility, ALL within 48 hours?" She stopped in her tracks and laughed provocatively. "I am not your slave. I'm a prisoner, huge difference, but for the sake of avoiding certain death, FINE. However, I will need my wings if it shall go fast and swiftly. And unfortunately for you, since I am a prisoner after all, you decided to cut my steering feathers in my wings. And lock me up like this." she twitched her wings uncomfortably behind the device that held them to her back, enhancing her point of the matter.

"I am NOT a super creature of some kind, and your Colonel must be a so called smart man, he knows this. Sooo.... unless you let me use the healing thingy you seem to have, and I get to use my wings, I can't do it under the time limit." Falî lifted her hands sarcastically in a i-don't-know kind of way, then sat down on the captains bed."I still don't understand either, how you could be so thickheaded to believe that I would do work like that..."

Falî stopped her talking spree once more, a thought suddenly hitting her hard."Why am I alive anyway? What use have I done or do you have for me?! because theres NO WAY a voyage like this one would just suddenly decide to pick up prisoners, that they have to provide food and room for. "

It seemed that she had interrupted their plans, because all three guys were just so excited to see her. Not that she minded, even if they disliked her, at least she had stopped some bloodshed from happening. The moment she was on the bridge, Aisa realized why the two voices had been familiar to her. They were of Zachary and Reks, cousins she had been briefly introduced to before being sent to Earth. "Wonderful. Join the party, Aisa." Reks said a bit sarcastically as Zach lowered his gun. "Of course, it was either join or watch you guys kill each other." Aisa retorted, not unkindly. The man swallowed, and slowly closed his hand around the fireball, clearly disappointed on the turn of events. "Alright, alright. Since I'm probably gonna get myself shot, I'm gonna just say my piece. I want to talk to whoever's in charge of...that." he said, pointing towards the armada. "A couple-- a couple associates of mine have a few questions they'll want answered better than that pre-attack broadcast we got down here. I don't care who I end up talkin' to, so long as I get decent answers for my partners. So, uh... yeah. To reverse our classic cliché for this situation... 'take me to your leader,' dammit," he finished. The man fidgeted nervously, most likely afraid of being shot. He was afraid of dying, and yet he would even bluff when threatening Zach and Reks who wouldn't hesitate to shoot him down.

"You seem either really brave or really stupid to ask if you can head up to the Infernas." Reks answered, lowering his gun before continuing. "Not sure how I'd get you up there in the first place. I still cannot understand why you'd want to go in the first place."

"Hey cousin!" Zach called out. "Maybe we can take him 'prisoner'! That might work!" He suggested. Reks shrugged, "Like we've been told to do that. Our mission was to come down to Earth, retrieve some information, blow up the place and get out, killing anybody in our way. Even IF we made it onto the ship without them executing him and IF we got him and the Captain or Colenel to speak with him for atleast 10 seconds before they shot him, and mind you those are very big IFs, then yeah. Great plan." Reks commented, his voice dripping sarcasm.

"Maybe Aisa can do it?" Zackary suggested. "No." was the only comment Aisa made. "Didn't you once tell me that you really didn't like violence and would hope as much to avoid it if possible?" Zach asked, as Reks then glanced over as well. "I did, but there's no way I'm doing this!" she cried. "Well in that case, it could work." Reks continued thoughtfully, either ignoring her or having not heard her. She had a tendency to speak softly, forgetting that not everyone had her hearing.

Aisa sighed with discomfort as both guys took off their helmets, looking toward the human to see what he thought, not even asking what she had to say. "You guys are insane. Bringing him-" she pointed towards the human. "-is even worse than if you just killed him now! You know just how much the Captain/Colonel thinks about humans! You're sending him to his death; I will have no part in this. Besides what makes you think that the Captain or Colonel would give more mercy to him if I was there? They'd probably just shoot him dead all the more sooner!" she finished, determined. So much for putting on a mask.

Just as she finished her outburst, Reks had spotted a transport that was supposed to pick them up. A second later, a ear-blasting shot rang out and the ship was shot out of the sky. The deafening sound made Aisa cry out, it hurt, badly, all the more so because of her super hearing. She was disoriented for a while as she tried, but failed to follow what happened next. She saw the transport was falling fast, Reks had taken out his guns and aimed at the human, there was some sort of short conversation, then they were making their way away from the bridge. Aisa just followed what Reks&Zach did, unable to think coherently with her ears ringing. Then there was another explosion, one where the human was at. She whimpered slightly, covering her ears before realizing what had happened. Momentarily forgetting her pain, "What did you just do!?" she cried. "..Urgh" she then noticed the battle scene below her, "And I had been trying to avoid this." she sighed. "You know, we could just avoid all of this and go to where my ship was?" she offered, knowing full well that both guys would rather prefer going through the battlefield.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
"Ugh..." Taylor groaned, after all was said and done. He wasn't badly hurt, truth be told, but for the situation to invert twice in as many minutes left him disoriented. He sat on the ground, leaning against a mostly-intact piece of wall that was, most importantly, in the shade. He clutched his head with one hand, nursing a worsening headache, while holding one of his knives in the other, in case somebody came along to pick him off. Part of him would have rather tailed the aliens, but his head was still spinning. Idly, to himself, he said, "Tell the guy with the jackhammer to lay off, would ya...?"
--------------------
"Shit, shit, SHIT!" Austin cursed, trying to avoid the crossfire in the suburbs-turned-battlefield. US military and alien alike were shooting across the street, and at the SWAT truck, and he'd run over at least one marine that had charged out into the street. Still, for each marine he had killed, directly or indirectly, he scattered as many squads of alien troops as he gunned the engine and roared down the suburban roads. He smacked his phone when it rang again, he really didn't need distracting while negotiating this particular gauntlet.
--------------------
Drew sighed, pushing up his glasses. Austin wasn't picking up. It looked like the ET troops were starting to get pushed back, which would lead to the campus being caught in the crossfire in a matter of a few hours. They needed those police weapons a lot sooner. He bit his lip; for once he needed to stall his own side, just to ensure the safety of the campus. But he hadn't the slightest clue how to go about doing that...

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Nailo sat up. And rubbed her face.There was a mirror near her. She silently got up and went to it. She looked at her reflection. And after a few moments she tapped the mirror with her biomechanical hand. She felt dizzy again. So she went to the bed and sat down.
Nailo was tapping her thigh with her fingers, and staring at the dingy walls in the new room they had thrown her into. She'd been sitting in here for close to ten minutes, and felt like she was about to die of boredom.

Just then, as if an answer to her pleas of entertainment, two guards opened the door and stared in surprise at her. She stood up exuberantly and spoke in a tone far removed of a prisoner.

"You there! What the hell is this! I demand an ...." Nailo stoped at the middle of her sentance. And observed the guards.

One of them said ot the other. " She doesn't look so tough." The other guard laughed. In that moment Nailo got close to the doors and grabbed the handle of it.
And pulled.The handle broke with a loud crack.Nailo stared at the doors and then she looked with a suprised glare into the handle in her hand.
She was confused so much that she said "Oh my...."

One of the guards gave her a swift kick to the back of the knee and she fell to the ground, while he put his both hands on her shoulders to restrain her.
The other guard leaned down and spoke testily. "Miss cyborg, it would behoove you to maintain a serious manner for this, I suspect you'll want to make this as painless as possible."

Nailo coughed for a moment, and then spit out in front of his boots.
She was angry so much she could have just burst.

"Go die. Nailo said and hit the man into his knee with her elbow. The man gasped cos of pain.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
The Captain looked at this stubborn girl. She was starting to get annoying, clearly doesn't know who she's backtalking too. "Do you reallly think we're dumb enough to take you there unequipped? Your equipment will be waiting in your room. One more thing..." She said. She then quickly unsheathed her black blade and pointed it towards Fali's neck. The black sword was just as intimidating itself, if not more so. There was an aura around it, small but powerful. If Fali could sense it, it was truly a weapon to be feared. "You are here as a slave. you will remain on our side as a slave, lest you want to either be killed by us or the humans down below; and as a slave, you must learn to know your place. Talk back to my order one more time, and I'll have your tongue nailed to the Colonel's wall. Do we understand each other? Good. Now get to work." The Captain said without giving Fali a chance to speak as she sheathes her blade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a smirk as the ship continued to fall, Joey walked away. "This is Colonel B, returning to base now." Joey said as he jumped the rooftops headinng for the outskirts of the city.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two of the guards standing by looked at the two fools who entered Nailo's room. "What the hell are you two doing!? The Colonel's coming back right now and if he sees the girl in any harm, we're dead men." One of them said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aisa may not see it, but the ship that crashed was heading uncontrollably in her direction as she looked at the battles below. But before it could hit, she could feel a push from behind as the ship was cut in half the instant afterwards. The smoke made it hard to see but she could hear voices from behind. "You ok, a teenaged voice asked. If she looked she could see a brown falcon and fox behind her. "That was a close one." the fox said in a child-like voice.

Following several more minutes of hasty, and some might say reckless driving, Cronic stopped his motorcycle just outside of the blast site. "Okay, damage estimates..." Cronic said to himself as he glanced at the blast site. "Well, it's well out of what I earn. That's for sure." Cronic said to himself. "Death toll... We're looking at a good amount of injured, and quite a lot of corpses..." Cronic said, and silently cursed at the wind. "Collateral damage, or just in the wrong place at the wrong time... Either way, quite a lot of civillian's stories have come to an end here. All the more of an incentive for the civillians who've still got a pair of balls to take up arms against these guys..."

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
"Love all, save all..."

Keith didn't have much time to dwell on his thoughts as his body moved swiftly on its own, ducking beneath the slew of bullets and whatever other projectiles sent his way. His hood fell down to reveal raven black hair and a face scrunched up in concentration. He felt his left arm pulse as he threw it forward, the sleeve of his rubber coat and his woolen glove shredding into pieces as a revolting lump of flesh and jutting bones darted towards the alien like a snake, extending to new lengths in a grotesque display.

They didn't even notice themselves hit the wall behind them his "arm" slammed them into. They'd live, they looked dead enough to any soldier who'd pass by. His left arm gained a black hue, crumbling quickly into what seemed to be ash, revealing Keith's own left arm, unchanged and with the sleeve and glove intact.

Xiga

"Do you really think we're dumb enough to take you there unequipped? Your equipment will be waiting in your room. One more thing..."

Falî didn't have time to respond till a black sword was pointed at her neck once more. The act of the draw wasn't as much as indimidating, since she had faced a similar situation not too far ago, but that time it was a gun and not a blade. However the blade itself held an aura of death and it creeped down Falî's spine slowly infiltrating every ounce of self esteem that Falî held. She started to feel nervous.

"You are here as a slave. you will remain on our side as a slave, lest you want to either be killed by us or the humans down below; and as a slave, you must learn to know your place. Talk back to my order one more time, and I'll have your tongue nailed to the Colonel's wall. Do we understand each other? Good. Now get to work."

The captain quickly sheathed her sword once more, and payed no attention to Falî who was still gripped in slight fear over the threat of a cursed blade. She stood there silently for a while before she reacted.

"A slave!? You cant put me in the folder of a low life being of a slave!!" This time the captain had stepped on her pride as a Netixel. Her white eyes flared up in a burning hate towards the female in front of her, and her hands tightened into fists. "You worthless bitch. Pathetic being, you deserve nothing but death an- no wait, you deserve so much less than death. You are a lesser being than those pathetic humans. Or death by my hands you up-stuck prick!!"

Just when Falî was about to charge the female captain a bull-guard took a hold of Falî's wing and threw her back at the floor.
"That's enough prisoner!! Heed the captains words or I will hold you down while I let the captain cut your tongue out!!" He said wih a deep demanding voice.

The impact of hitting the floor temporairly made Falî drop all the air she held in her lungs and when she sat up, she took a deep breath. But it wasn't untill long that she charged once more. This time against the guard with a clawed kick.

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
New Friends...

"What did you just do!?" Reks looked back to Aisa and shook his head.
'Nevermind that.' He said as he kept moving. When they had stopped and finished discussing options, Aisa groaned before speaking again. "And I had been trying to avoid this." she sighed. "You know, we could just avoid all of this and go to where my ship was?" Reks looked over at Aisa for a moment. He knew that what she suggested was the definite option. But then he noticed something, spinning uncontrollably as it began to rocket towards Aisa.
'Look out!!!' Reks yelled as he leapt out, but he was a moment too late. Suddenly, Aisa was pushed into Reks' arms to stop her from falling as the ship was sliced in half in an instant. Smoke erupted from the two halves as another explosion occurred. Reks looked through the screen of his closed helmet, but the smoke did little as to only outline figures, which only lead him to believe they were allies from the appearance of their shape.
"You ok?" a teenaged voice asked. Reks could see that behind Aisa was a brown falcon and fox. "That was a close one." the fox said in a child-like voice. Reks helped Aisa back up if she needed it and stood up as well. Zackary finally showed up panting a little.

'Did I... Miss anything?' Zackary asked in between breaths. Reks just shrugged.
'I don't know, did you?' Reks said. Zackary looked up at Reks and shook his head.
'Give me a break, "wise" one!' He said as he looked back down. Reks just chuckled.
'In any case...' Reks turned back to the two who had saved Aisa from a crashing transport. 'Thank you for the assistance, might I ask as to who you are?' Reks asked curiously. Zackary just held out in the background to catch his breath. 'Oh, and I am Reks Elsman. This is Zackary Elsman, my cousin, and this is Aisa.' Reks added in introductions.

Aisa was surveying the battle below, debating whether to follow Reks&Zach or go back to her ship. "Look out!!!" Reks shouted, running towards her. Aisa, not seeing the falling ship, tilted her head in confusion. A moment later, she felt someone push her from behind, and was caught by Reks. Barely a second after that, there was a deafening crash. Aisa covered her ears, cringing from yet another ear-splitting sound. She regained her balance and located what had caused the noise. It was a ship. The transport that was supposed to pick them up, but was shot down. It was cut in half, smoke filling the air. If she hadn't been pushed a moment before, she would have died. She was going to go through the wreckage, to see who had saved her, when she heard voices."You ok?" a teenaged voice asked. Aisa made her way towards the sound to see two anthromorphic shapes, a brown falcon and fox. "That was a close one." the fox said in a child-like voice.*"Thanks for saving me!" Aisa said.

By now, Zachary had arrived, "Did I... Miss anything?" he asked breathlessly, trying to catch his breath. "I don't know, did you?" Reks retorted. Zach shook his head, "Give me a break, 'wise' one!" Reks laughed. "In any case..." Reks began, looking towards the two anthromorphs. "Thank you for the assistance, might I ask as to who you are?" Reks asked curiously. Zach, who had finally caught his breath, began introductions, "Oh, and I am Reks Elsman. This is Zackary Elsman, my cousin, and this is Aisa."

"Yeah, thanks again, so very much so. Oh, and by the way, did you happen to see who exactly shot your transport down? Or at least the direction from which it came from? Because it would be helpful to know.." Aisa asked.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
The crash of the bisected dropship, Taylor could feel it from where he sat. Summoning up whatever strength he could muster, he got up, and melted into the shadow of the wall, for anyone who would've been watching. He melted out of the shadow of one half of the craft, and heard the ETs from earlier. "Hm..." He grabbed the weapons from the unfortunate sods who had been flattened by the dropship, and worked his way up towards where they were conversing with the newcomers.
"Yeah, thanks again, so very much so. Oh, and by the way, did you happen to see who exactly shot your transport down? Or at least the direction from which it came from? Because it would be helpful to know.."
Taylor made no attempt to hide himself as he reached the group, listening in on the conversation. He believed he recognized the two that weren't from before, but he wasn't going to say much, on the off chance he was wrong. He would, however, call the fox by the name he believed he would answer to. "Tai..."

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
The Captain then grabbed her gun then placed it up close to Fali's neck, then pullled the trigger. The bullet wasn't a bullet at all, it was a tranquilizer dart, and if it hit, Fali would be knocked out in seconds. Afterwards, The captain looked at the guards. "Drop her off the ship. Unequipped, and unarmed. She wants to die? Let her die the way she doesn't want." The captain ordered as she walks down the hall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fox looked at Taylor, and walked up to him. "Hey Taylor." He said. The Falcon stayed behind to Explain. "I'm Jake Falcon, and the fox with ADD is Tai Sabath." Jake said. "Hey!" Tai said to Jake. "We landed on this planet about a month before you guys, as such we know a few humans here and there. Taylor Hiss is one of them. A bird already told us about what's going on here, something about mining some material here? As for the shot direction, sorry, we just got here. We didn't even know that a shot is what caused the crashing. It all happened so fast." Jake asked the trio.

Xiga

The bull guard grabbed Falî's ankle as she charged and twisted it so she was once more on the ground. Cursing, Falî was just about to take another charge at him when suddenly a sharp sting shot through the side of her neck. She had heard the shot, and she had felt the innpact, yet she wasn't dead. Her hand reached for her neck as she stood once more. But what she found wasn't blood, or a hole, but a dart. Furiously she jerked it out, and threw it at the wall.

"You bitch!! You dareee to darrrrrt mee...!!?" Falî's head started to feel heavy, just within a few seconds. Her own words started to slip past her lips before they were formed and she was loosing control. Her surroundings started to blurr, but she was detirmined to get to her target of pain. The captain... "... Yoou caaaan.....t.."
She took two staggering steps towards the captain, who was already on her way out from the, but before she reached her she collapsed, her body feeling cold and overpower by whatever drug had just entered her system.

Shit.. What is this?! A tranquil? Isn'tit supposed to go way slower if it was a tranquil!! Why.. am... Ugh.. I feel so light headed..
Falî's thoughts flashed before her mind as her consciousness slipped past her..

The captain stopped and looked at the Bull Guard and the newly returned Cat guard.
"Drop her off the ship. Unequipped, and unarmed. She wants to die? Let her die the way she doesn't want."

"Yes ma'am." They both answered, and immediately got to work. One took a hold of Falî's legs, and the other one grabbed her under her arms, paying no regard to her wings. They both lifted her and started to walk through the metallic corridor. When they reached the hanger doors, they looked at each other then nodded. The cat dropped her feet, as he reached for his electronic card to open the outer door. With a smooth iron sound the doors swung open, and shortly after a metallic clank could be heard, when the doors were locked in position.

"Doesn't this seem-" The bull began, but was quickly interrupted.
"We do not question the captains orders. Just get it over with." he said as he looked at the bull. "On three. One. Two, three." They both let go of Falî simultaneously and backed away closing the doors behind them fast, to avoid having to witness the Netixel's cruel death sentience.

Cronic was about to drive over towards the crash site where Taylor and the others were. "... Looks as though I'm late to the party... Well, no point keeping them waiting too long. And the traffic out there is murder, afterall.." Cronic said, as he revved the engine on his motorbike. "...No use being casual about it. We're in the midst of an alien occupation, afterall..." Cronic said. "Voice Recognition, code alpha-one-five-five-two-nine, initiate." Cronic said, as a computerized voice spoke. "Identified as Crobalt Nicholas Crystalis, command Confirmed." No sooner had the voice finished speaking did two wing-like protrusions extend off the frontmost sides of the bike from seemingly nowhere, and the front wheel rotated 90 degrees and was now horizontal, while the back wheel split in two and moved into the body of the back, and was quickly replaced by thrusters. "Now this is a ride." Cronic said, as he shot forward to the sky, headed for the crash site.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
"Somethin' is fishy about all this," Taylor said to Tai in a low voice. "You'd think with their kind of tech, they could find whatever material they'd care to mine? And..." his voice trailed off, unable to put words to his other reservations at that moment. "Anyways, I just think they're trying to find something they can't get at so easily, which is why they jumped straight to 'the hard way.'"

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
It wasn't like he had seen it coming. Seen, heard, smelt, tasted or felt. It was more of a sixth sense that had allowed him to sense Falî falling and catch her by throwing himself forward. It was a moment of pure chance of luck for the area she fell in was now completely empty of anyone alive or concious save for him. He studied her as she lay on top of him, sprawled in an uncomfortable position from the fall. She looked alien, much like the others, but yet so different. There was no prejudical disgust or hatred to be felt from her, she seemed tranquil and calm in her sleep.

Yet why would they drop her out of their ship in a state like this? It seemed too cruel. He gently picked her up, a surprisingly easy feat for him and laid her down in a more comfortable position on her side, hacing taken off and folded his coat for her to use as a pillow. Upon examining her further, he found a small prick on her neck... one a needle or a dart would leave. She'd been drugged. Yet, she seemed completely fine otherwise. Keith himself could do nothing for her drugged state but stay alert and guard her till she awoke on her own. Sitting down next to her in the abandoned street, that's exactly what he set out to do.