Type-Moon Fan Club

AuroraWing

Starfish-Power ruler
oohh.. no sign of life here.....but still... wanna join now since i only need to finish Canaan to end the TM series...fav. work... hmm thats the Fate series... including Stay-Night, Unlimited Blade Works and will also Zero then..and Chara. thats for sure Saber....

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Heya Aurora! Welcome to TM Fan Club!Oh, Canaan is really nice, but it's not a TM project. But it have its credit because Nasu is the writter ^^

AuroraWing

Starfish-Power ruler
thanks for the welcome...@ Dashu... well yeah.. thats true but it sure even looks like the typical TM way.. so i added it and Nasu is part of TM as well..so i worship his work as well...^^@ Reiku.... :turned: there is no tsukihime... there is no tsukihime.... ok then there is Lunar Legends then...

ORE, SANJOU!Yeah, well... I checked my mail (hotmail, and I rarely check this address of mine) and found out that my account will be deleted TOMORROW if I don't show any activity. So yeah.

I would like to join, I've read F/S Night, some of F/S Zero, read both Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tohya, and I've beaten all of the routes on Melty BloodFavorite Typemoon work - Kagetsu Tohya - Len is my favorite character and she's so adorable and also a lot of fanservice from the original Tsukihime.Favorite Tsukihime character - Hisui - always adorableFavorite F/S series character - Iillyasviel von Einzbern - a loli that is cute as she is cruel whilst she has Berserker with her.I tried playing AA, much better than the original, but the translation bugged out on my computer so there'd be letters stacked on top of each other and have weird spacing <: 3