Type-Moon Fan Club

R

Reiku Tohno

Type-Moon Club
You can put these in your sigs if you want.
The TM club is where all TM fans can come to discuss about...well, TM stuff. Be it the games, the anime, or even the jokes that have originated from TM works, it's all here. Let out the TM fanatic in you, in here, right now! =DRules1. All members must follow G2Muffin*2. No hentai/nsfw content allowed.3. Any Ecchi Pictures must be placed in spoiler tags.4. Respect each other. No trolling, flaming and flamebaiting. You can debate but keep it civil (and often hilarious if possible).5. I have Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (muhahaha).6. You are free to make banners for the club, just keep it SFW.7. When posting images, anything larger than 500 x 500 should be placed in spoilers to reduce the lag.How to join1. Simply post that you want to join.2. Include your favorite TM work. (Anime/Series/Game)Optional:-Favorite Character-Favorite TM Special Ability
Owner:ReikuCo-owner(s):DarkSignMembers:Tri EdgeAuroraWingNersius​

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Yay! Finally this one is here! Thank you Reiku!My favorite TM work is Fate/Stay night, the visual novel and the anime and movie.Kara no Kyoukai is another one really awesome!And Tsukihime visual novel as well :3

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Join me up. Favorite type moon character should be obvious from my sig and avatar. Favorite Type Moon anime is Lunar Legend Tsukihime... although I much prefer the manga. I also want to join so I can learn more about Type Moon. : )

R

Reiku Tohno

Welcome, welcome! :DMine is Shiki and of course, Tsukihime Visual Novel. Mostly because it's what got me hooked into anime and everything. :Dedit: on a side note, i'm gonna make some banners

R

Reiku Tohno

Yeah, same here. -rule added- :Dedit: i'm making some images and banners and stuff you are free to put in your sigs

R

Reiku Tohno

added more ads, that's it for now, i got to eat lunch and i have a cocktail party to go to later xDfor now, i give you my favorite female character of TM

R

Reiku Tohno

i might try bringing some friends over but i dunno if they like forums, i myself, like forums much x]

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Reiku' date=' post: 24121"']i might try bringing some friends over but i dunno if they like forums, i myself, like forums much x][/quote]Beat them over the head, knock them unconscious and drag them here. x)

R

Reiku Tohno

[quote name='"Tri Edge' date=' post: 24122"']Beat them over the head, knock them unconscious and drag them here. x)[/quote]I like the way you think. 8D

R

Reiku Tohno

we need moar minions >8Oalso, from MBAA (actress again)Ryougi: This is also fate. Shall we play a bit, Satsujinki?Nanaya: Well damn. If you lead me on with eyes like that, I can't say no.