Type-Moon Fan Club

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Reiku' date=' post: 24126"']My exams are finally done!Also, I seem to load the site a bit slower.[/quote]That's most likely because of the gallery we installed or the server is just being a tad bit slow. I haven't noticed anything significant myself but it is somewhat noticeable at times for me.

R

Reiku Tohno

It was the new theme, I think. It's awesome, I like it but I tend to have an MMORPG open too so it's on my end that slows it down. xDDSo yeah, normal theme for me first.Also, gonna try and make some banners and stuffs soon.First plan: how to abduct and threaten get more members. :DAlso, I can do requests and stuff with the sources provided. :3

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Talking about exams I am going to have my finals today.As for the time to load, yeah, the front page of the forum take long to load and freezes my FF too, I always need to hit the New Content link before thinks freeze up =P

R

Reiku Tohno

Oh wow. Yes. Thanks so much.By the way, do you guys use facebook? You've seen the new interface right? Do you want type-moon in there? I can help.If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out my profile. http://www.facebook.com/reiku.tohno Feel free to add me too.

R

Reiku Tohno

Merry Christmas to all! =]Btw, Ilya and the two Len's are mine for christmas. >=]

R

Reiku Tohno

Happy new year everyone. I have classes now, starting tomorrow. I'll try to get on as much as possible. And I think I can start uploading stuff during Wednesdays here.

R

Reiku Tohno

Indeed it is. So yeah, CG's and games will soon be uploaded. Just gonna see which file hosting service I'd use. I'm usually more comfortable with MU tho.