[Sign-Ups] Doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
DOUBT AG

Doubt… What is it?

"Doubt, a status between belief and disbelief, involves uncertainty or distrust or lack of sureness of an alleged fact, an action, a motive, or a decision." - That is what we are told.

But how does one experience this status? This state of mind… What triggers such an event?

Some call on the fact that for there to be Doubt, there must be some kind of reason. But what if there was no reason? Just doubt. What would happen?

So let us put this to the test. Welcome to my game, where you are the players.

Welcome, to Rabbit Doubt.

Rabbit Doubt is a game of rabbits. The rabbits must find the wolf among them, before the wolf kills off all the rabbits. Each day, the rabbits hang a fellow rabbit until they either find the wolf or they all die. This is a computer game, but for today, it is real. Your life is on the line and the wolf doesn't plan to be hung anytime soon.

Rules:

1) Each player must post and vote daily. You will be killed off if you do not follow this rule.

2) This AG will be using a Round-Group System. The idea behind this is as followed:

• A "Round" lasts 3 days. A Round can not end early
  • A "Group" will be a group of players randomly assigned together with one wolf in each group.
  • At the end of each Round, a certain number of players will be picked to move on to the next round. You will be judged by me based off your actions during the current round. If you do nothing, its not very likely you will move on...
  • What happens if the Wolf is killed before the Round ends? - Thats up to you, but lets just say there are surprises~
  • Just because your in a specific group, doesn't mean you can't chat with others outside of your group. How helpful that is, I can not say!

3) There may be conditional elements added later in the game, some of which might not even be made public. You have been warned.

4) The dead do not talk. If you are caught dead-talking, it is an instant ban from all future AGs hosted by me. All other AG hosts will be notified that you dead-talked and they may choice to ban you from their games as well.

5) You are not allowed to talk via PM, MSN, or any other means other then the discussion thread. The only PMs I should ever get, should be questions or a PM from the Wolf.

Note: Rules can be changed at anytime by my will, but they will not be changed after the game has started. There will be new Rules at the beginning of each Round

Player List

1) TheRandomChocolate

2) Emeralda

3) Avan

4) kero_69

5) Chloride

6) ♣미야코♣

7) Tsukiko

8) Crestham

9) Sane

10) TheRazyChan

11) Amulet Shade

12) raison d'etre

13) godofwar7

14) EroLussion

15) Ataraxia

16) Kamil

17) Shadowwolf

18) Maria.

19) Wolfnagi

20) Archerguy

21) Graham Aker

22) PiFace314

23) Johnzy

24) Murasaki Cho

25) Kulitman

26) Kamil

< More Spots still open >

Note: The game can start at any number of players, however 25 is my ideal expectation right now. I will start once either 25 players are reached or sign-ups slow down.

I think I will accept this as a challenge - it's like going back to my roots where all I was, was a newbie who shut off the rest of the people.

Sign me up wanted~ Let's see how far I can go before I crack in need of others' information lines~

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I'll consider joining but must ask Tsukiko first... could you put me and her on here as semi-apperence.. and replace us if it fills too quick?

and if she says no <---- big possiblity

I'll tell you

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Updated.

Also, for the record, If anyone pms you or I find out that anyone is using PM's other then:

• Asking me a question
  • A Wolf pm'ing me

I will personally remove you from the game and make sure your name is placed on The Rotten Cherry List for breaking game rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.