Show Yourself!

[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 47066"']@Drake: I've been telling you over and over to post in the other sections. I'll give you a smack when I see you lol@Yoshi: Haha, yeah, I guess. 8D[/quote]Don't see why you'd want to smack me. I post when I feel like it!. I have no incentive.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Drake' date=' post: 47057"']@Amanda. China was pretty sick. It's a good place to have an adventure. Or get shot. Either one.[/quote]yah I heard it was a bit rough, but I live in LA so I'm used to that
and yah I always wanted to go there, definetly want to go to Bejing someday

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 47134"']Me, in the dressing room at the mall, bought my work out clothesW00t! they're purple
[/quote]Ni shi mei nu.

[quote name='"bmxer_yoshi' date=' post: 47143"']two new ones from today:
[/quote]Ooh. Showing off some flesh. Don't be driving all te girls insane. Leave some for us norms.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"Drake' date=' post: 47138"']Ni shi mei nu.[/quote]Thanks
[quote name='"bmxer_yoshi' date=' post: 47143"']two new ones from today:
[/quote]The new bike parts look nice

[quote name='"bmxer_yoshi' date=' post: 47145"']lol drake if you only knew how hot it was today, im only showing what God gave me
[/quote]I'll keep that one in mind next time I strip off and someone is annoyed. 'Just showin' what god gave me!'.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"bmxer_yoshi' date=' post: 47149"']thanks amanda im really happy with how it turned out, also you look lovely in your pic[/quote]It turned out nice I think, I like how the tires have a white rim
and thanks