Show Yourself!

Sanae

Staff member
Iao-kun ... you're a naughty kid lol
anyway , nice picture dude :p

here is mine ^^
facebook friends tag XD
and a simple pic of me ( sorry for bad quality due to bad brightness in the room -_-"
Kuro :hug:

Asdfjkl, I never did my picture tagging thingy on MF (that's what it reminded me of).. xD

You have a brother right ^^? I recall on AE.. What was his username again ^^?

too lazy to make the comment i wanted to make, so sorry lunar lol... but imma keep it real with you bmx... your moves didnt sell the vid, the music did... you want to have people backing you up (like yelling Daaaaaaam!!! or OooooH!!!) when you do something you want to be translated as tight (like in comedy shows with canned laughter)... nice vid nevertheless lol...

[quote name='"god' date=' post: 46740"']too lazy to make the comment i wanted to make, so sorry lunar lol... but imma keep it real with you bmx... your moves didnt sell the vid, the music did... you want to have people backing you up (like yelling Daaaaaaam!!! or OooooH!!!) when you do something you want to be translated as tight (like in comedy shows with canned laughter)... nice vid nevertheless lol...[/quote]well a real edit would have better riding and music, it was done more as a joke.as for it having people yelling damn or going ooohhh it would make the edit worse than better.also im not pro or sponsored so i can't do amazing mind boggling tricks, but i do ride well when i'm serious

MugenKuro

Eien Kuroi Yayba !

Kuro :hug:

Asdfjkl, I never did my picture tagging thingy on MF (that's what it reminded me of).. xD

You have a brother right ^^? I recall on AE.. What was his username again ^^?
:hugs back: come see us sometime on fb :D
really ? ... I haven't know that you had an account in MF xD
yup , his username was Mitsui_ken ^^
he is also in FB under " KenTetsu " username .

omg yeah ~
and nasif and the rest
wait are you in the AMG Group? *-*
lulz maybe i talked with you alread :huuh:
yeah , I'm in AMG group :heehee:
maybe I have talked with you ; what is your name in Fb ?
mine is " khaled harrat " :)

Recently come back from China so here's a few photos.This was a professional shot by some guy at the training school. He literally positioned me.
With my girls.