Show Yourself!

[quote name='"bmxer_yoshi' date=' post: 46598"']its been a while:
[/quote]haha not bad man reminds me of when people around here were all into that stuff. The song reminded me of the boondocks instantly lolDrake I'll trade you a 2d girl for one of those 3d ones

Yeah for at least 2-3 years a lot of people were into all that stuff we used to have a place to practice ect but it was closed and then 90% of the people stopped and I don't think they really do it anymore

[quote name='"Shimbox' date=' post: 46952"']Yeah for at least 2-3 years a lot of people were into all that stuff we used to have a place to practice ect but it was closed and then 90% of the people stopped and I don't think they really do it anymore[/quote]thats a real shame, i try to keep the sport alive in my area by making videos and trying to get kids to ride so they can stay away from all the negativity in the hood

I hear you there that's a good cause I think the only people here who even ride anything would be skateboards and it's those punk rocker type kids. General population out here is somewhat "gangster" so they aren't to into it

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] was right lol. KIYO IS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Pickled. What's a proper post?. Do I need to take a solo photo by myself? :<@Shim. Well I can't be doing that. They were my girls. Plus I may of tapped a few. Don't want sloppy seconds, do you?.@yoshi. Well you know bro. A man's gotta have some spare change if one happens to fall out your pocket.@Amanda. China was pretty sick. It's a good place to have an adventure. Or get shot. Either one.@God. I don't know... But what are you?.

Rascal

I dont know you well but.....I thought you were a guy
[MENTION=187]Laughing_gaara[/MENTION] [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] [MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION] x.x yeh... my bf... the guy in the pics...said stop impersonating him <.< so yeh .___. now im jus me