Season of the Witch DT Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiga

Being a villager is hard work! We have to plant, water and harvest our crops. We have to pay the mayor taxes and we have to feed ourselves. We have to go to church every Sunday and we have to listen to the high priest! Boring it may be, but it is a necessary for us to live Ms. Amulet! And not just that. Now the church is accusing me, an honorable man of my best days to be a WITCH. Oh such nonsense!

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Wow a lot of arguing back an forth for day one. As usual emmie is role playing to throw us of our game. But still for day one i am no voting it. Unless a miracle happens...

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Wow a lot of arguing back an forth for day one. As usual emmie is role playing to throw us of our game. But still for day one i am no voting it. Unless a miracle happens...
Hmz i agree with you. It is rear but possible it seems. :p

So the first day is always confusing. Everyone are waiting for a random hint from another player. <.<

Xiga

Oh, So it is thou priest that is bloodthirsty now? I thought that one of the 10 words of god was; THou shall not harm your fellow kind, and treat him with the respect as you want to be treated with. Or something like that. Now, do you want to be deathsentanced Mr,Emeralda?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Thanks for the update Placa.

It seems there is a Mexican stand off in the Votes i don't see why either are being selected on the first day out side of a grudge or Shits and Giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.