Project Harbinger RP

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
The people took him into a surgery room and placed him on the bed. One of the persons resulted to be a doctor. Quick. Ten miligrams of adrenaline. Two pints of blood. We need to stop the bleeding, he is starting to suffer from anemia. Bring me my scalpel. I will aslo improve his telekinetic abilities. He said as he injected him with adrenaline and connected the blood to his system. He then opened his head and began to work in his brain. It was a matter of minutes, before it was closed again and the doctor washed his hands. Pyrokinesis, Hydrokinesis, Telekinesis. All is possible in this life. The doctor laughed and he left the room, leaving the place heavily guarded outside, but in the inside, just a resting Heinrich Barrett. The pain. Hurts...so....much

-Shadowwolf-

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was hard for Ayla to follow the presence of the teachers and more imporantly of Heinrich. It was almost like the teachers knew she was following hteir thoughts and as Heinrich seemed unconcious he didnt have any thoughts. Well she did manage to find the right room and she even got to enjoy the pleasant sight of Heinrich's brains. Just cos her stomach was empty already or else the ventilation system would have yet another pile of vomit in it. THe doctor even found it funny, she definetaly would never visit that doctor not even if she might die if she wouldn't. Her dream of the saving teachers realy had crumbled all together. The streets might actually have ended up being better than this institute where they put there students into dangerous places with monsters and then pinch their students brain with a big smile on their face. The doctor left the room. She made sure there were no camera's in the room and then sneaked in the room keeping her head focused on the thoughts of the guards she saw outside the door. If they even thought of going in she'd run back into the ventilation. Okay now don't think about the image of his brains. "Heinrich?", she asked whispering.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pain. No more operations....please he said in between nightmares, and then slowly opened his eyes to see the girl from before. You...? What are you doing here? My head hurts. He said as he moved his hand to his head. I told you to escape. It is too dangerous. he said with a solemn voice as he managed to sit down and see all the curing that have been doing to his body. I feel strange as if I was given more telekinetic treatment. Anyway, why did you come to help? Didn't you despise me? Didn't you loved the teachers and thought I was the bad guy? He said with a sad voice as he stared at the blood package that was oozing towards his arm

-Shadowwolf-

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Pain. No more operations....please" He actually sounded like a poor child, like one of the new orphans at the orphange begging everyone to let them go back to their parents.

"You...? What are you doing here? My head hurts" I am wondering that myself... "No wonder your head hurts...but I-" "I told you to escape. It is too dangerous" "Oh yes I know you did but considering that you failed to escape from here it seemed even less likely I could and I heard that-" "I feel strange as if I was given more telekinetic treatment. Anyway, why did you come to help? Didn't you despise me? Didn't you loved the teachers and thought I was the bad guy?" he sounded so sad and that was the only thing that kept her from hitting him on the head. Well that and that she just saw his brains. "Given telapatic powers? Well they did pinch your brains just now. And I never evn implied I dispised you and even less thought that you were some kinda badguy, pff don't get too cocky. I did like the teachers... they saved me from the streets. I had ntohing and they offered me school and a future! Hmmf and yeah you don't have to tell me they had more meanings than to just save me. I heard they were planning to operate me at midnight or something.... and I can tell you I dont need any operations"

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
See wbat I was telling you? This place is evil. He said as he moved closer to her and took a good look at her. Seems an operation would increase your telekinetic abilties. But I wont let that they touch you. He said as he took her hand into his. WOuld you now esapce with me? He said as she fnally stood up and took out the blood syringe and headed towards the door. He moved around the room and then stared at the window. The problem is how we are going to escape from here

-Shadowwolf-

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah this place did seem evil, I mean he might be a trouble kid but to throw him in a room full of monsters... "Hmm well don't worry I don't need more telekinetic powers and I won't let them touch me either." [I]Shouldnt let you touch me so casually either[/I], she tought as he hold her hand, but she figured he just got pinched in the brains so he wouldnt think straight. Besides it was that bad that he hold her hand, it felt like she had someone to rely on now. She blushed lightly, that was something new. Just that he said and did stupid things. Like saying he wanted to escape now while pulling out the syringe with blood. "The problem is how we are going to escape from here" "Yeah, and preferably without you bleeding to death...", she pointed at the blood pouring out of the place where he just pulled out his syringe. "I don't think that was so smart of you. They put it in there for a reason and I don't think it's to kill you. Remember how they were talking about a round two? Well, you can't do a round two if you're death. So now I really think they were trying to heal you. As for escaping I suggest we hide in the ventilation for the timebeing. It will be the last place they'll search... but you should really heal up first. You couldnt escape in full health before and I am very sure that you won't be able to escape like this, making a trial of blood as you go. I think you really better heal up first.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmmmm. Well that makes sense now. He was beginning to tumble down due to the anemia. He grabbed the syringe and placed it back in place and then grabbed the blood bag they were usings, o that he could move with it. At the moment there are to options. The scientist wont come back till a couple of hours and they will probably be looking for you. I know a way of amplifying telekinetic powers without a need of surgery. He said as he began to think what to do. He looked around the room and saw the ventilation system. No. It is too narrow and too bold to do that. He thought again and saw a small window. I know what we can do. As he said this he struck the window until it broke open. Quick! Let's hide in the ventilation system

-Shadowwolf-

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Smart, now they'll think you went out of the window, not so smart is smashing the window with your hand while you already lost a lot of blood. And please don't only take some blood. Take some medication aswell! Painkillers like these?" She hold up some morphine and regular painkillers. Then she found some sleepingpills and she took those too. You'll never know when those might come in handy... She looked at Heinrich, he might be very strong and smart but he looked like a fragile sick child now. She wondered how he would live in the dusty ventilationsystem. "Yes, the ventilation system sounds like a great idea, I wonder how you got that idea?" She sticked out her tongue and climbed in. "Need some help to get in? Or can you do it yourself, bloodless tough guy?", she chuckled.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shhhh. Be quiet. He said as he jumped into the ventilation system and waited. Do not move. He said again as he stared at the window. Did you hear a noise? Yes? Let's go check out! Two scientists entered the room and saw it was a wreck and noticed the open window. Damn. Subject has escaped. Move out now. The scientists grabbed some rifles from the room and got out. He waited a little more and got out from hiding. By the way, I am sorry for being so rude to you. I do not wish to get your hate. I am really sorry for being cocky or who I am. He then moved and grabbed a rifle for him and carried an extra one for her. By the way, I am Heinrich Barrett, pleasure to meet you. As he said this he check out and saw nothing was going on. Let's run while we can

-Shadowwolf-

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"By the way, I am sorry for being so rude to you. I do not wish to get your hate. I am really sorry for being cocky or who I am." Ayla was only suprised to hear that, an apology for who he was? That really was funny. "What are you babbling about, you can't change who you are. I'll just have to get used to it. And I am.. so yeah. Don't apolagize for being yourself! That's the most silliest thing I've ever heard. And I already said I don't hate you. Pff, why would I do soemthing like this for someone I hated." She watched him get so rifles and she just hoped they didn't have to use those as she never used those before. "By the way, I am Heinrich Barrett, pleasure to meet you. Let's run while we can"

"Oh I already figured out your name. Mine's Ayla Channer. And yeah sure let's run, but you better not faint on me coz of your lack of blood, you hear me?"

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Alright. he said as he began to move out silently. He grasped the rifle in both hands as he walked through the halls. Quick. Into that room. he said as he had heard something from afar. Where is he? He cannot be far! We need him for Operation Harbinger. We need to really see his potential against Alma. Alma? Who is Alma? Heinrich whispered to himself. HE turned around as he entered the room and saw it was a place with a glass that lead downwards and they were able to see hundreds of cages of students who had failed and became abomination.s

-Shadowwolf-

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"I don't know who Alma is but this place doesn't seem to be a great place to hang out." Ayla shivered. "Those creatures are so scary, whatever they are." She walked further into the room hoping the creatures wouldnt see them and were savely locked up. "You sure you want to leave the ventilationsystems for this? I really think the ventilation looks a lot safer and a better place to be than in here. I wouldnt be abel to sleep in here i can tell you..." She shut up as she noticed she was the only one talking again. She really couldnt understand this guy and she wouldnt even try to read his mind. Pff he might actually notice I'm trying to get more info about him. She started to wonder if she was a burden to the guy who said so little and seemed to know so much, eventough he actually asked her to come with him. Tje, asking me with him, but not saying anything. What the... why did you ask me to come with you when you don't plan on talking with me unless its about me hating or despisng you. God, I'm a female I need to talk to survive already! She chuckled to herself, she felt so pathethic. Stucked up in some crazy mess after another with a guy she barely knew

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tell me a little more about. Your past. Your hobbies? He said as she looked out again and the began to walk. There should be a secret door around here. He said as he patted the wall.uddenly a small clicking noise could be heard and a door opened, which lead to a dark tunnel. Don't worry, this should take us back to the cafeteria. He said as he began to walk again in. HE grabbed her hand and pull her towards him, as the door closed behind them, some scientist were rushing. What was that noise? Dunno. He smiled at her. I already investigated much, but that had costed me lots of things...Lots

-Shadowwolf-

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tell me a little more about. Your past. Your hobbies? She just stared at him in suprise, did he just listen to her thoughts? Next thing she knew he opened a wall and pulled her in. This guy really should learn about personal space, se thought as she bumped into him just before the door closed. "I already investigated much, but that had costed me lots of things...Lots" That triggered her attention. "What did you investigate, and what did it cost you?" She took a step back so she wouldnt stand so close to him as it kind amade her blush to be so close to someone else. "Uhm and... what are we gonna do in the cafeteria... dont you think that the bunch of students there will take notice of you and me together? For your information you could easily have killed be yesterday in class.. pff I must be a lunatic to be around you, huh? Anyways... the other students will tell the teachers... I doubt we can convince them that there are ugly monsters in the school.."

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
He sighed as she asked what it had costed him. It has costed me my freedom. Lots of scars around my stomach and back. I even got a bullet within my stomach, which was removed, but I got a tiny scar and had lead posioning. He took a deep sigh. Do you think people would be in the cafeteria just before the bell rings? Seriously? Well, then I will have to make an act then. You will be my hostage and then I can receive all the fault. They were reaching the hidden door. And he opened it. He looked sideways and sighed as he saw students. I am sorry. He grabbed her by the neck, softly, but for the others it might seem like a killing situation. Everyone stand back! I have a hostage, if you come any closer I will kill her. He actually was shaking with nerves and then he left a tear roll down his cheek. Quickly, cry for help. I need them to believe me, cause I do not need them involved. That's why I don't have friends. He whispered at her and began to walk towards the students. Ruuuuun! They yelled and scrammed

-Shadowwolf-

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
She really felt terrible about asking about his costs, it really sounded terrible. He didnt have to tell her to yell and scream and cry, she was good at that. So while the other students screamed "Ruuunn!!!" She screamed: "Help me!! PLease!!! I beg of you help me!!" She cried and actually kicked him and punched him. Which ofcourse might have hurt him, but it hurt her aswel as she was moving so much the grip he had on her neck actually started to hurt even though it wasn't as strong as a grip as the first time. "Let me go you bastard!! Let me go!!!" It was quite sad to see how not even one student stayed behind to help her. It was the plan ofcourse, but it was still pathetic. If she encountered someone screaming for help like she did, she'd atleast try to help. Sad how her fellow students didn't care at all. She planted her elbow in his stomach while she screamed and went crazy trying to escape his grasp. . Oh oops did that hurt? Eh that wasn't my intention..., she asked him mentally as she yelled for help some more. THe students weren't in the cafeteria anymore but she thought they might still hear her. "PLease! Let me g-" She cut of in the middle of a world and stayed silent after that. That should make the students believe he either killed her or knocked her unconcious. You know this is a great idea, except for the part we really caused a scene now, they'll definately tel the teachers.. won't they? I would. And you can stop shaking now, you didn't hurt me. I hurt me but you didnt hurt me She smiled. What did you think of my screaming and yelling? Convincing enough?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
AS convingcing as your fake punghin and kicking. I swear I was not the culprit. He said as he was trying to male a joke. He then moved aound to see what waqs going on. Alright. They ran. I am the bad guy., You were supposedly my hostage. Now, I have to take responsability. Go to your classes and we will rendezvous in the telekinetic abilities class. As he said this he start running, and as he did te teachers began to follow him at quite a pace, the teachers were using their telekinetic abilities whereas Heinrich was just evading everything they threw at him

-Shadowwolf-

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ayla smiled shortly and then got back into her role. Sobbing she ran towards the first and the best teacher. "He kept me captive again... i"m so affraid, please... Dont let him get close to me again" She started to cry her hearts content out as the teacher patted her back."There, there, it's okay now. You're safe now. He won't harm you. Steven, please guide her to some place else, will you?" A guy that hid behind the door came in and took Ayla's hand. "Come, I'll take you far away from that creep! He won't hurt you again, I'm sure the teachers will punish him and else I'll beat him to pulp for you. Besides did you see that he still had some kinda bloodbag conected to him? I bet he just got out of the infrimary." "I was to occupied with getting away from him", she faked a shiver."This was the second time he grabbed me like that." She started to cry again and the guy took her to class. "Relax okay, I'll sit next to you during class and I'll ask the teacher to make you sit far away from that creep. I won't let him touch you" Right, the fearless guy will save me from Heinrich. Just after he ran out of the cafeteria as one of the first people when Heinrich showed himself Ayla quietly sobbed and went with him accepting the arm on her shoulders. It would eb the most normal thing to do for a girl that was a hostage just seconds ago, but for real she felt like cutting his arm of for being so familiar with her

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
So that's all you got? If that is so, then let me retaliate. He said as he made a slight U-turn and grabbed a cafeteria tray with his telekinetic power. Oh no. He is coming towards us. Stop him! yelled the reachers as the PE teacher was stricken with thetray in his face. Boom said Heinrich as the tray lighted on fire and the teacher began to burn. Water. We need water! yelled the teachers. Heinrich took the opportunity to go straightly towards them. Do not get distracted! As he said this, he roundhouse kicked a teacher, punched another one and stomped a third one until the three were unconcious. Crap. I need to go to class said the boy as he jumped out of the window and ran through the garden. Release the dogs! said the voice as a barking noise came near. He jumped again and entered through the window to the classroom where Ayla was. The studnets screamed. What the hell was that?! He smiled. heh. I am late. Sorry. Everyone froze cold and he took his seat

-Shadowwolf-

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Everyone froze when he jumped in, so did Ayla, though she rather screamed what an idiot he was for jumping through the window while he was all wounded. "heh. I am late. Sorry" Now that was obvious, but it doesnt explain why you're entering to the window. Ayla shivered as Heinrich passed by and the guy of whom she already forgot the name put his arms around his shoulder. She had troubles not brushing it off immediately and to keep her face in check. How tiresome to keep doing other things than I want to do The guy was actually able to speak as he said "Yoo-ou bet-bet-bet-bet-ter sta-ay a-a-away fr-from he-er n-n-now", well sort of able to speak. Oh that "fearless"stuttering guy would surely save me from Heinrich, if I were Heinrich I'd run away crying after that Ayla rolled her eyes shortly and then got back in her role. Everyone else was holding his breath as the guy, she started to feel bad for forgetting his name, talked against Heinrich. She had to admit that if she didn't know Heinrich yet that the only thing she'd b commenting on would be him stuttering and that even she would find it special that he'd talk towards Heinrich, who obviously was stronger than him. Anyway she crept behind the guy as if she really feared Heinrich and sought protection with this guy. Well for real she just sought an escape from that arm of that guy. How she hated to be touched so casually. Heinrich, a wounded guy and a window as entrance? Are you an idiot? And were did that bag of blood go to? Did you lose it? Im not gonna go back to that place! Just so you know. You better have hid it somewhere. Now please don't be to rough on this guy I can swear he's almost peeing hispants already She started to silently sob behind the back of that guy while she send Heinrich the mental message