Project Harbinger RP

There is a school, or what it seems to be a normal elementary and high school in the depths of every single country, but the main school is located in Kyoto. The school is a wicked one, since it is an undercover military facility where the students are passed through surgery and endowed with telekinetic powers in order to become super soldiers. The students know nothing about this, since they are sedated and drugged before any testing or such procedures.

Therefore, there are several side effects on the increasing of telekinetic and psychic powers which incluse hallucinations, crazyness, paranoia and such. The students are starting a slight revolution in a rush to discover what they have been doing with their bodies and why do they feel different. Little do they know, that the school posses a demon that haunts the school, Alma Wade, and several abominations, or failed experiments under the nurse office are wanting a small piece of the students to feed their hunger.

The students are in great danger and their telekinetic and telepathic abilities are their only way to escape the place. Some students can move things with their minds, other simply read minds, but a common factor in everyone, is that they have the ability and willpower to be freed, but it will require a joint operation between all of them

Will the students be able to unlock the truth, or will they becaptured in the midst of the operation. Will the demon be on their side or would it try to kill them? Will they be able to escape or will the superiors lock the doors? Will there be a chance for survival?

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Barett was tired of being in the classroom. His special abilities to control his telekinetic poers had lead him to have super human reflexes and even more strength that what a human should have. Therefore he was usually chained and dragged along as a plaything for the scientist who were the teachers of the academic. When I am free, you will pay he grunted as he was kicked and pushed into his seat in the classroom.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ayla saw the guy that was always chained up pass by. She wondered why h'd been chained. Rumours had it that he was so powerful even teachers couldnt handle him in any another way. According to the whispers that travelled around the school, the guy was also very aggresive and that way a bit of a danger to other students. All students could better leave the guy on its own. At first AYla thought that that was unfair, but it seemed that the guy didn't mind to be all alone, so Ayla didnt bother with the guy. She did find it unfair that the teachers kicked the guy to sit down. She knew she'd fight back if someone did that to her and if he was really that powerfull as the people say, someone must have tried his strength out before. Yeah it seemed to Ayla that those rumors where either not true or terribly exaggerated or just half truths. Well, except for the irritated face, the guy didnt seem too bothered about it all. Atleast he was not looking for help, so why should she offer any? Besides helping him would men going against the rules of the teachers. And the teachers were the people that saved her life, no way that she could dissapoint them for some unknown guy chained up at his chair.

Heinrich stared back at the girl who was staring at him and faked a smile and then turned around to see the teacher with a bored face. He was starting to move his hands under his desks and begin to undo the handcuffs. He was pretty sure this was the best time to do it, cause they were not paying attention. He turned back to where the girl was aand moved his lips slowly, for her to understand two words: Watch This. He then moved his hands closer and with one pull, the handcuffs broke almos instantly as if they were made of plastic. It was an ability he had developed called telekinetic pressure which acted like superhuman strength, but was actually a pressure zone around his body that extended in a way that any metal would break. He remained seated until the teacher turned around. Then, he stood up

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
'Watch this? What was she supposed to see? Maybe he meant something else?', she tought as she saw the guy struggle with something. Then out of nowhere his handcuffs broke. She looked at the handcuffs in his lap definately broken. She never though that was even possible, surely that quick.

"Miss Channer, if you'd mind, please pay attention. You don't have to worry about that Creature you're looking at, he is safely chained up."

'Not anymore', she thought as she moved her attention back to the teacher.

The teacher turned around and the guy stood up. Chaos started. She rolled her eyes thinking: 'It's just a guy, what is everybody so worried about?' As the teacher stood frozen in front of the classroom, she just locked the doors to help the teacher. That way the guy won't just walk out of the room, well atleast not immediately as he wouldnt know the door was locked. She figured he'd be able to break the door just as easily as he could break those handcuffs. Time for another strategy.

"Hey, Show-off?" She picked up the broken handcuffs. "Did you really have to break them? Couldn't you just open the lock? These are schoolprop-" "Miss Channer, Are you out of your mind? Don't talk to that man, he's dangerous! You know it is against the rules to talk to that... that thing!" The teacher had started to move again

With wide eyes she looked back at the teacher, she had been trying to help. "But sir, I just tried to..." "No buts, you're endangering yourself and you broke the rules! Now everyone SIT DOWN!" The teacher glared at the guy with dedication but overall fear.

He smiled at the girl's comment. It was quite fun how defiant she was. I did break them. And not only will break this. He laughed as the world became slow for him. All people could see he was moving even faster than a normal human and headed towards the teacher. He grabbed her neck. Do not ever say that I am a creature! Understood! He said as he grinned at the teacher who was sweating and shivering in fear. The world regained back to normal speed and he pushed her away from him. He then turned around to see the door. He looked at the girl again. Thanks for daring me. It is more interesting this way. He aid as he showed her the handcuff. He threw it in the air and kicked it to the door, the he moved at hyper speed again and kicked the door. The time became back to normal and the door opened as it broke into pieces. He started to run and footsteps could be heard behind him. Catch him! Use the stun guns! The tranquilizers! Woah! Wait! No! Do not do that! AHHHHH! The screams filled the room as the guards were now either hurt or trapped and caught on fire.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
It took him only a second to move towards her and grab her neck. "Don't not ever say I am a creature! Understood!" Oh hell yeah he's prooving he's not a creature but a normal human being here by grabbing my neck and choking me in just a matter of seconds. How dare he grab my neck like that!, Ayla felt uncomfortable by the strong grip that even destroyed the handcuffs but what was troubling her most was the fact that he was touching her without her premission. Well that and the fact that he indeed seemed to be the superior being in this room, the cocky guy can actually get away with this and I talk to him and I get punishment. He pushed her away right into the arms of some fellow students who crept away from her like she was infected with some scary desease causing her to fall on the floor. "Ouch, jeez guys thanks for catching m-" "Thanks for daring me. It is more interesting this way" The guy seemed to have noticed she was the one that locked the door. She couldn't blame him for accusing her; it was true and that lousy teacher was way to scared to even focus and close the door himself. The guy threw the handcuffs through the door and he was gone and the door broke open. Show-off did not show off enough yet? "Oh I'm so sorry, Ayla. I was so scared I automaticly moved away! Oh my god! Aren't you scared as hell? He touched you, OH MY GOODNESS" she seemed to be the first student that got back to concious, but Ayla couldn't even remember her name. "I think jealous is a better word. Did you see how he moved? And he broke the door AND the handcuffs and he is SO good he can actually get away with it. No offence teacher, but I think we can learn a lot more from him than from you. You have limited control and just average powers, that guy is just a pro. THough its true that he surely needs to work on his manners. Destroying schoolproperty and being disrespectful to your higher-ups..." She stopped her rant when she noticed everyone went quiet. "Oh dear, oh dear! Teacher! He must have damaged her brain or something!" "What?! Are you kidding me?" She could hear the screams of the people on the hallway trying to catch the guy. She felt her neck. Those definately are going to become bruises. She sighed. "I feel fine, really. Nothing's up." "I warned you that that guy is dangerous. Students, please guide Ayla. You all know she is new here and it can be obviously stated she does not know much about this school yet."

Damn. I am trapped. He said as the guards got near him and he was tired. He felt the instant pai n of a thousand volts running through his body and felt to the ground. He then was abused, kicked, punched, bruised all over, and then attached a crazy jacket around him, so he couldn't move. he was then beated all the way to the infirmary, where he was locked by the neck and legs, so he couldn't move at all. In the infirmary, he was injected with a tranquilizer and other drugs, so he could not do anything at all. His head felt heavy, he closed his eyes for a split second. Ahhh. The pain. The surgery. My head. He opened his eyes again and dozed off. No. Do not break me. Stop. It hurts. he said in his sleep as he opened his eyes again and saw the girl that interefered between him and the teacher Saw something you liked ? asked the doctor. He laughed and stuck another syringe into his neck, making him yell in pain and then remain silent, staring at everyhing with hatred

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
It sure was an understatement that she didn't know much about the school yet. But people sure wouldnt tell her anything. She asked around about what happened to the guy that ruined the lesson of the day. He didn't need any lessons and she surely didn't understand how she and he could actually be placed in the same class as she was. Didn't they have some advanced group? He belonged in a group for advanced students. He just needed a teacher that he couldn't beat with some of his hocus pocus. There sure was someone stronger than he around right? She could finally leave the hospitaldepartment of the school when she said she was scared as hell of the guy. It wasn't true though. He strangely reminded her of some of the boys at the orphanage. He wasn't the bad guy, just confused and he probably feels locked up. She went to the teacher that picked her up from the streets to ask him about the guy. But the only thing he said was: "Stay away from him, he is dangerous, but I heard I don't have to tell you that, do I?" She had obediently shook her head. Well at the very least she discovered his name on the list that she saw on the teacher's desk. Well she tought it was his name, unless there are some more highly dangerous students around the school. The words highly dangerous stood next to his name as if it was his surname. She wandered through the hallways and she swore she heard someone scream. But when she stopped walking she heard nothing. She shrugged and went to bed.

He was taken into his room. He was chained and tortured until he felt unconcious. In the midst of the night he woke up due to the bleeding and he got annoyed. He closed his eyes and focussed the pressure around him to break him free. He then walked out of the room quitely not making anyone waake up. He then moved around the halls. He then heard a noise. Tough guy huh? It is all due to the Harbinger Project. I heard he is going to be thrown at the abominations pretty soon. Abomiantions? he said to himself as he entered the ventilation system to protect himself from being caught. He crawled through the vents and jumped down towards a random ro0om, just to find himself in front of the defiant sleeping girl from before. He smiled and cracked his fingers and thought of so much things to do to her, but he was more interested in Project harbinger. He moved towards her window and stood there watching the night. Project harbinger? What are they going to do with me?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
The sound of something unknown woke Ayla up, she had always been a light sleeper. She couldnt place the sound, she was dead tired and planned on letting it go and continue to sleep untill she heard a creacking noise and then some feet walking down her room. She opened her eyes and at first she saw nothing but complete darkness. Then her eyes adjusted to the fain light coming from the window and of course the big shadow blocking it. Is that a guy? Don't tell me I am sharing the room with some guy. Ugh yuck, ofcourse they wouldn't do that. She silently watched the guy trying to place him, but it was simply to dark to see who it was. The guy mumbled something that ended in the question what they would do with him. "Welll I think they're gonna punish you for sneaking in to a girls room in the middle of the night first..." Ayla slammed on the light. She now saw who it was. "You! You sure have some guts! What the hell are you doing here?! Trying to use me as a hostage again for some kinda break-out plot? Well I'm not in for that!" She looked at the cocky guy that just looked back with a sly smile waiting for an explanation.

He turned around to stare at her and shrugged. I cannot get in more trouble. You know nothing about what this institution is really like. He said as he looked back at the window and then opened it. I am not here to take you hostage. You were just in the way in between me and the teacher. And over all I didn't know where I was going. I was escaping. He said with a deep sigh as he climbed up the window, even though it was about five stories high. I do not hate you. You are kind of cute. He said with a sly smile and turned back to see her more time and then jumpd back off the window. Bye Bye. He said as he was falling down. In the midst of the falling, he closed his eyes and saw time going slowly. He made a sslight mortal turn and landed on his feet. He looked qaround and started to run. After he reached the gate he noticed it was electrified. Tsck You make me sick He started to run back towards the gardens

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"I cannot get in more trouble. You know nothing about what this institution is really like" Ayla rolled her eyes, that was what everyone kept telling her, but nobody seemed to be bothered to tell her what the institution is like. I am not here to take you hostage. You were just in the way in between me and the teacher. And over all I didn't know where I was going. I was escaping." Eh well thats a good thing no more bruises... "Well good luck trying to escape, I didn't know I was that hateful that you have to escape from me", she mumbled. She observed him climbing the window and raised her eyebrow. He isn't planning to just jump out is he? I do not hate you. You are kind of cute She was speechless and started to blush as he jumped out of the window. "You Idiot!!!" , she screamed as he jumped out of the window. She herself had jumped out of her bed and had ran to towards the window. She sighed relieved when she saw he was running away. That idiot could have gotten himself killed

He was running from a group of scientists now. They had stun guns and tranquilizer rifles. I am not letting you getting me again. As he was running, he managed to write a note with ugly hand writting and slipped it under girl's door as he was running away. Project Harbinger. Be careful. He continued to run and then shots filled the hallways. Then it was dead silent. He felt to the ground and was trapped again. He he. Little young one aren't we? Can't you understand that you're the Project's Masterpiece. Outstanding in every aspect and telekinetic abilitiy. You are not like those failed experiments you are going to get rid off. They laughed as they dragged him by the arms through the hallways and locked him in a janitor's room until they received new orders. We got the hatchling. Now what? What? We wait? Damn, it takes so damn much!

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Do not expose yourself!" She would have laughed if she wasn't so scared of the creatures down there. Like she wanted to just jump in there. The guy seemed to be able to handle it himself if she took a look at the corpses. A familiar voice sounded through the room. She was sure it was a teacher and she wondered why he didn't help the guy. Is he affraid? Lousy teachers. Though she had to admit she didn't have the guts to jump in and help him either. Well she might help him if she saw one of the creatures passing by, by smashing it to a wall or so, but nothing that she couldn't do from her save place in the dusty ventilation with her own puke in it. Why don't you get up here instead? I can assure you its probably way better than down there. It was so much easier to give him mental messages now he was closeby, but she had to wait for a reply. Yeah guess he doesn't have time for a chitchat. She just hoped he wasn't in to much trouble and she moved around to try to see him, maybe there was another venilation exit, the room was big enough for it.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
He laughed at the mental images. Yeah? He answered back with mental images as well. The images of abomination feet swinging in the air behind him. THe image of a thing biting his left hand and he hitting it with his fist. I don't think i will go far with this here he sent the message. Then he laughed. Poor little classmates, you all got to fight yourselves and diedand ended up like ugly little roaches. He said to them as he shook off the one in his hand and kicked it with the telekinetic pressure, just hardly enough to make the body seperate from the head. The head remained with its teeth clinged to his skin on his right arm. Damn it hurts He said as he headed towards a part of the ventilation system and punched it, making a hole to fall down on the battle grounds. Three left. No, wait. Four with the one gnawing my neck

-Shadowwolf-

(sorry just so the rp's are up completly on both websites >.< not sure if you would do it and other peoples were also saying that mt will dissapear and this on ewill stay and @.@ I'm utterly confused)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
O Wait a sec, if you go in the ventilation that way they'll know you got in here! Couldnt you use your show-off speed? That way they wouldnt have known!! She finally arrived at a place she could see it all way better. She could actually see the guy now. She decided to help him get rid of the creature at his neck by banging it to the wall behind him. No way someone else could have seen it was her doing it instead of him. She knew that if she was capable of smashing the creature to the wall that he could do it for sure, just that the other three creatures could keep him busy a bit. Oh well nobody could see her anyway, for now..

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks. He whispered. Stay low and hidden. He said as he began running away from the creatures. One jumped at him and he kicked it out of the way. He was able to grasp more breath, so he could make time go slower once more. He started to move faster, whilest the creatures, although swift, couldn't catch with him. He grabbed a propane tank from a car and kicked it towards two abominations, trapping them between two vehicles. He smiled, but was tired, so he began to move again. HE took out the pistol he had with him.One more bullet left. Lucky Shot. He said as he took a shot on the tank, which exploded and evaporated the abominations. He was running away when he was caught by surprise by the abominations and brought to the ground. One was taking a bite off his leg, while he was punching the other one in its head. Applauses could be heard. Nice, nice, mister Barrett. You are the first student to come this far. IF you manage to survive, we will be proceeding to stage 2 soon. The voice laughed and he was able to crack the head of the abomination which he was fighting.

-Shadowwolf-

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks. He whispered. Stay low and hidden I wasnt planning to just get my ass kicked in there, thank you. Ayla had almost shrieked when she saw Heinrich fall catched by the creatures. She really got irritated by the teachers simply commenting like it was some kind of movie they were watching instead of their student fighting for his life. It made her wanna do something bad, something very bad. She wanted to hunt down that teacher and smash him into the area, maybe he'd help Heinrich then. And what is that stage 2 the teacher was talking about? Even bigger monsters? This isnt some kind of game! She hold back the head of the abomination at the guys lack so he atleast wasnt chopping his leg off. Hell, I'm not gonna carry the guy around just because some monster bit his leg off!Just how did he get into this mess... and how did he make me help him She suddenly wondered a real lot why she actually came here

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
He got a glimpse of the last abomination and broke his neck with one chop. He stood up and started to walk tumbling of the place. You are going to pay! You hear me! Pay! he yelled at the voice, but then he felt like he was collapsing. he left a final telepathic message to the girl in the ventilation system. Run Away! he said to her as the people wearing lab coats and guns came rushing towards Heinrich. The placed a syringe in his neck and tied his arms and legs, while carrying him out of the battle ground. Someone call the cleaning squad to take this trash out. We are going to bring the next test subject here. THe new transfer student girl. She seems to promise a good development. Schedule the operation for tomorrow at midnight and the battle for in a week at midnight.

-Shadowwolf-

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Run Away! he could just send her taht when she saw the teachers hit him with something in his neck and he just fainted. Oh no, oh no, oh no, what did they do! What are they gonna do to him? She had to admit running away seemed the best option, but if Heinrich had failed at running away then she wouldnt stand a chance. It might actually be the safest to stay in the ventilation systems, that's the place they least expect a new transfer student who doesnt knwo anything about the true nature of this institution yet. She was even more confinces when she heard the teachers say that she was next on the list. Unless there were more new transfer students in this place. She wouldn't let herself get some kind of operation, it just sounded like it wouldn't be somehting pleasant. So she decided to follow the teachers and see what they'd do with the Heinrich guy, without leaving the ventilationsystem. Alone she wouldn't stand a chance against either those creatures or the teachers. Together they might get out of this place. If they didn't kill him, she thought as she silently tried to follow her instinct as to where they moved Heinrich to.