Project Harbinger RP

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Ah, that looks waay better. Yup, let's go!" She grabbed Hienrichs hand and pulled him into the lift. Then she mentioned the others who just stood there being amazed to come in too. "This one can surely hold all of us, no need to unneedingly split up right? I prefer to stay together." She squeezed Heinrich's hand softly and then let go again, remembering in what situation they were in. She really had gotten a bit pissed at that, she didn't feel like doing anything but being around Heinrich, like the stupid girl in love she was. Sure, she was around him now, but that was still different, because everyone could see them and they had to pay attention to their surroundings instead of eachother. "Curse those abominations and that Alma ghost..."she mumbled quietly, most of the people in the lift probably wouldnt even hear her. "If I see that Alma she's gonna get it..." Then Ayla sighed. She didnt feel like herself anymore at times and wondered if that was ALma's doing, so just to calm herself down she grabbed Hienrichs hand again and leaned against his shoulder while the lift started to go to their destination.

As the lift got to the patient's area, they could see that the place had been bursting into flames. In fact, in the distance there was a soldier that was using a flamethrowerthat was burning everyone and everything in the hospital. Heinrich began to sweat as he began tos ee that everything was going to crumble down. Everything was getting hotter and the members of the squad were getting anxious.wWe need to kill him off first before, oif we want to keep on going. It will be im;possible for us to survive he pressed Ayla's hand...If we stay here in this hell hole. As he said this, he began to run through the rooms towards the guy with the flamethrower. He was going to blow him up with a grenade

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
As Heinrich spoke, AYla was watching the man with the flamethrower. As she turned to where Heinrich was, she alsmost got an heartattack as she saw him run away. Ayla panicked, for her it almost seem he would run towards his death. So she did what her instinct told her to do, she followed after him, shielding herself and the others she left behind with all kinds of materials she let flow around her. Just as Heinrich threw the grenate she grabbed his hand again and yanked him back towards her. Just to shield both of them with some more of whatever she saw around her, chairs, benches, doors. Then she waited for the thud telling her the grenate went off. As she heard the explosion she looked at Heinrich. He was okay, nothing was wrong with him, but Ayla felt like he was that close to never coming back to her. She squeezed his hand some more than looked straight at him. "Don't ever get away from my side so suddenly." Her eyes were spread open as she felt tears burning behind her eyes. She felt for sure she was overreacting, but she didn't care. She got really unstable if he was not next to her, well actually she felt unstable bein in this place. Was that Almaghost messing with her head? Or was it Ayla herself that was messing with her own head.

Edward looked at Ayla with concern as she was scolding him. HE did not see that he was doing anything wrong, but she feared for him, so he nodded. I promise I won't leave you As he said this, he pulled the pin of another grenade and threw it trowards the area were the person with the flamethrower was standing. The grebade exploded and killed him in the instant. He grabbed her hand tightly and then moved his face towards her. I love you and I would never like to make you worry again He gave her a long everladting kiss until he felt that something was messing with his mind. In his head, he was seeing images of a skinny girl that was staring at him directly at his soul

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ayla was at ease when Heinrih told her that he wouldnt leave her side again. She knew it was kind of childish to want him so close, but she really got all scared if he wasn't close. She wanted to be able to see him so she could help him if he needed any help. Not that she thought he would really need her help considering how great he was, but it would calm her down knowing that she could help if the rare chance occured that he was in trouble. She smiled softly before he gave her a kiss that took away her breath and her soul. She didn't feel like she was in the stench of the old hospital anymore, but up in the heavens doing what she liked most, kissing Heinrich. She was alarmed when he suddenly stopped and looked like his soul was getting eaten up. She shook him in panic. "Heinrich! Are you alright! Heinrich!"