Project Harbinger RP

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ayla got into the ventilation system last. Keeping an eye on what was behind them all by going in backwards holding her gun pointed at the entrance to the ventilationsystem. She knew Heinrich probably didn't like it that she went in last, but she felt like she had to make sure nothing else goes into the ventilationsystem while they were still in. She mentioned John who got in just before her to keep on the look-out aswell. Nothing happened though, they could move towards the surgery rooms without any trouble. They just got covered in some weird substance. Ayla preferred not to think about what the sticky material could be. As she got out she mentioned John to keep watching the ventilationsystem. "So, what now, Captain?" she asked Heinrich with a smile. She felt weird calling him captain but at the same time she found it funny to do so.

Henrich landed and smiled after Ayla had come down with no scratch. The goeey material was saliva from something. He looked around and saw that the hall was just a narrow path towards a series of rooms. Let me see. Probably most of this rooms are locked, so we are going to move together. He said as he moved his hand towards the gun. The surgery rooms were different than noral hospitals. Most of the doors were made of unbreakable glass. The loights were out, but the backup system made the machines to work and continue functioning. There were children,m dead children strapped to machines in which they were injected with a green substance. On another room an abomination was tied down to a chair.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"This really doesn't look good, Heinrich." She watched the green substance and followed it to the children on the beds. "What is that green stuff? DOn't tell me that's how abominations are made. If it is, wouldnt it be smart to unplug those children?" Ayla felt so horrible looking at the children. How oculd they be to late to save them, why didnt Project Harbinger send people earlier to save them? She liked the idea of moving togehter though. In movies they always leave people behind and those people turn into be the first victims. Together we're stronger than apart, 12 eyes can see more than 2 eyes. 12 guns can shoot more than 2 guns. This place seemed to be some main focus point for the creautres they could encounter, if the kids really were to be turned into abominations.

No. I highly doubt it. said Heinrich as he moved past the children and he turned off the machine. The shiny green fluid seemed to be something else. I beliee this is were the homless children were turned into telekinetic replica soldiers. And these fluids were meant to stimulate. He turned around, making sure there was no one behind him. I believe what turned tjhe children into the abominations is the overwhelming telekinetic presence in this place. Also someone messed with the medicines, but who As he said this, he exitted the surgery room

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"How do you know that?" Heinrich already walked out of the room. Ayla sighed. Bet we should just follow him. She mentioned to the others to come aswell. "Hey, Heinrich. It would be nice if you told us what you;re doing. We can't help you if we don;t know what you're looking for." Ayla felt like a dog following her master around. "Yo, show-off, we're a team. It would be nice if we start functioning like one." To her Heinrich seemed so occupied that he probably didn't even hear her. She could just as well talk to the walls. She rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Okay, have it your way... Amanda, John, keep watching our backs. Roger, you and me will watch the sides, you'll never know what might pop out those doors or ventilationsystems. Diana, you try to follow Heinrich's pace and watch the front." She wondered how Heinrich didnt come up with such plan. She figured he was to much of a thinker that he forgot the basics trying to solve this whole hospital problem.

Heinrich stopped and looked at Ayla with desperation. I do not know. I am actually just trying to find the way out. How do I know they are just children whose telepathic abilities are enhanced? Because they did that to me! He said as he stopped and sighed. He looked at Roger and John. You two keep covering the sides. Amanda, cover the rear. He said as he then looked back at Ayla. If I knew what was doing, we would be out of here in a jiffy, but the problem is that not even I know what i am looking for. He grabbed his head as pain suddenly came towards it. Alma had done the first telekinetic attack towards Barrett

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Well, whatever we're looking for isn't the way out right? How much I want it to be different. It's Alma we're really looking for, right? She's the main problem." She sneakingly squeezed Heinrich's hand shortly. "Question is if we're first gonna get rid of all the abominations or if we're gonna go straight to Alma? Tje, I wish we had more information about that woman. YOu know usable information. Not just: she's impossible to beat and we want you to beat them." Ayla suddenly turned as she saw something move to her side. She pointed her gun in the direction, waiting for whatever she saw to appear again. "Did any of you see any movement on the right? Please keep watching in the assigned direction, we don't want to be catched from behind now do we?"

I really do not know. Ayla. All I know is that Alma is somehow luring us and leavin a trail for us to follow her, but she is still with us here. I can feel her. He stopped and looked at her with pleasing eyes, telling her to stay with him. He started nto move again past the infirmary rooms, as they reached to this part of the hospital where the wounded were treated. I have a bad feeling about this. Said Heinrich as the tensions within the place began to rise and their were footsteps coming towards them. Several soldiers appeared out of the blue and began shooting towards them. Heinrich began to return fire

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ayla grabbed a steal table, crushed some of the soldiers with it and then let it fall right before her nose. She aimed the others to also get shelter behind it and then started to fire at the remaining soldiers aswell. "Heinrich, I think there is indeed something bad at this place." She chuckled then shot again. "Okay, time to try out this gun." She hid behind the table while getting her other gun from her back. The pulse weapon just screamed to be used now. So Ayla charged it and then fired, three soldiers went down. "Oh, I really like this one.." Ayla grinned as she was hiding behind the table again.

I think there is something wrong here too He said as he continued shooting. He saw Ayla bring out the pulse weapon and made a movement of hands for everyone to duck down, as they did, the pulse weapon flew threw the air and vaporized three enemies. Good work, Ayla. You'll get a prize later. He winked an eye to her and brought out his famethrower. He got near the people and brunt them down, as he was moving to cover, John and Diana were suppressing the people, while Roger and Amanda were clearing the path. We are clear said Heinrich as he looked upward.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Good work, Ayla. You'll get a prize later", Ayla blushed thinking that she wanted that prize right now. Then she shook her head again, her hormones really came up at the wrong times! This really wasn't the time to be all in love, she had to fight to save her butt. Heirnich and the others easily cleared up the path. Heinrich looked up and so did Ayla, wondering what he saw. She silently walked towards him. "What is it you see?" She didn't see anything special except for a ventilation entrance. She shrugged and looked around the hallway, trying to not pay attention to the stench of the dead abominations around them.

What do I see? I see a beautiful girl in front of my eyes and a ventilation system. As he said this, he began to move staright forward. He saw another room. It was the room where the dead corpses were being kept. He shrugged. I honestly do not like the dead. He said as he walked into the room. He felt the presence of Alma within that room, but could not see it. As he entered the room more, he saw a standing figure next to a corpse bag and then disappeared. Then, all the boxes containing corpses opened suddenly out of the blue. He sstared at an elevator with still enough energy to be functioning, but it had been blocked with a chair.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ayla blushed and gave him a nudge. He then started to walk in the direction of a room and with every step towards the room Ayla felt worse and worse. "Heinrich-" he had walked into the room. "Guys, stay alert, I have a real bad feeling about this place." She ran up to Heinrich again and saw the figure dissapear. The chills went down her spine. "What wa-" the boxes aaround them opened out of nowhere, showing corpses that were going in their direction. "I honestly think I hate the dead.", Ayla said referring to what Heinrich ahd said earlier. "They seem to hate me just as much. Get out of the way, Heinrich." She aimed at the corpses with her pulse gun, but as Heinrich was also in the room she was affraid she might hit him too.

Heirnich looked at the room and the elevator. Come with me! He said as he jumped in the elevator. As soon as he saw that everyone was there, he kicked the chair and the elevator doors closed and it began to move up. He looked at the people who seemed to be relieved to have left that room.Do not become relaxed. I believe that was just the beginning. Keep your eyes open. He said as he started to feel how the elevator was starting to shake and haltred. The doors started to open, but the elevator was halfway to the next floor and people were waiting for them, as they began to shoot as the doors began to open. Heinrich closed the doors and ducked

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"I'm not relaxed, trust me. I consider elavators very dangerous in situations like this. Very unreliable. And..."The elavator started shaking. "Great, and it's stuck! How are we gonna fight when those doors..." Ayla had looked up." Let's climb through that and hope this stupid elavator wont start working again out of nowhere." She opened the locks using her mind and then climbed until she was ontop of the elavator then she shot her pulsewapon at the creatures that didn't expect anything from above and we're all focused on the doors. They fell down before they noticed what had happened to them, not that they'd had any brains, atleast Ayla doubted they had. She helped the others up too. "Now we just have to climb towards the next floor or stay at this floor, but the elavator partly blocks this floor and we've all seen the kind people waiting for us there. Not that we can be sure about what's on the next floor. Good idea or not, Captain?" She smirked, calling him captain felt so wrong but funny at the same time.

Heinrich found it confusing. What should I do. Then, he nlticed that the opened doors lead to a ventilation duct. Let's go through here, he said as he enteredx the duct. He started to move thrlough it, it moved upwards till a small chamber that lead to a closet. He kicked the camber and was in the closet. He opened the door and saw the guys pointing at the elevator. He smiled. Die, He said as he stopped time and b egan to move fast forward till the people, kicking them in the chins and shooting his assault rifle directly in their helmets. They all fell down to the ground, before they could do anything, he had kicked them inside the elevator. The time went back to normal. Path clear

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Show-off", Ayla smirked as she jumped towards him. She gave him a small peck on his cheek and then passed him looking around the hall-way. "Che, it would really help if we knew what we we're looking for." She stepped over another dead body. "And if this place didn't smell so much... So..."She turned around facing Heinrich again with a big smile on her face. She felt insanely happy, which she also found weird, because of the situation they were in, but just looking at Heinrich and thinking about how he loved her back just mae her all jumpy and happy. "What's next, Captain~" Till now she felt like they really hadn't done anything. As if they were beating small fiends in order to be of a high level when they encountered the final boss, Alma. But ofcourse, this wasn't some lame videogame, but a strange reality they were trapped in.

I do not know. I need time to figure that out. Heinrich said as he began to tap his chin as he was thinking on what would be the best way to get out of that hell hole. Wait. He said as an interference wave started to come into his communication device. It was a male voice. it was the one of the principal of the academy. What do you want? HE said aggresively. That is not a way to address your superior. said the voice. In fact, you should drop down one floor through the glass from the lobby three rooms ahead of you and grab the lift upwards toward the patients rooms. There you can find probably an exit. said the voice as the intercom ceased to speak. yOu heard him. We are moving

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Yeah, I heard him. But to be honest I don't understand why we had to go in if now, we have to escape out of this building again? Is there something outside of that exit waiting for us? I mean our dear principal never really btohers to tell us the full truth now, does he? ALways keeping things secret..." She followed after Heinrich towards the elavator. Despite the hospital being a new hospital, this lift looked very unsave and unstable. "What happened with this thing?" She put one foot in the elavator and heard it whine. "Oh, this looks like a great idea" She lifted her head up to the ceiling as if to talk to god but directed her words to the principal "Geez, thanks Principal. Us falling to death the new plan?" She looked at Heinrich again. "I really doubt this thing can hold us all."

I doubt it too. HEinrich said while he was thinking. He then saw what the director was talking about. He saw a large crystal window that lead down. He crashed the window and tied a rope, to create a rappel downwards. After he made this, he went down. In the end of the room, lied another lift that seemed to be in perfect conditions. He called over to them. I think this is what he was meaning by the lift. He shrugged as he began to wonder on how he and Aylka had ended in this shameful situation in which she was probably she was annoyed, scared or really pissed off at him or any other people that were in that situation