Paranoia AG: Post-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Something I thought might be interesting: moi and Chimer both have a 3 vote power instead of 1 when voting for a lynch. I confirmed that looking at the voting thread when they were the only ones to vote for a person no one else cared to vote for. Can this be precedent that pimpd2331 also has 3 votes and thus those that were arrested had 3 vote power or is this just a coincidence?

If pimpd can tell us what his voting power is, this could just be dismissed as a coincidence.

I would if i could but i have never voted Against the grain yet. But if i had to say i am pretty normal vote wise. :shrug:

Nah, i think they may have forgotten to send in abilities and they got captured for inactivity.
Then wouldn't they have been killed already? necrotyr was inactive and was immediately killed.

I would if i could but i have never voted Against the grain yet. But if i had to say i am pretty normal vote wise. :shrug:
That was kind of.... cryptic, but you're saying you don't have any special voting power. Coincidence for those other two have 3 votes instead of 1 it is, then?

Maybe, they just seem like the type that would forget to send in an ability. Necro was different, he didn't even post.
Na, Lily is right. They were caught accessing restricted areas.
"Luckily, our skillful Internal Security forces have detained several suspects found accessing restricted areas. Judgement will be passed and a full list released tommorow." [3 citizens have been arrested]

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I dont think they will be killed though, the people that are caught.. Because the GM would have killed them instantly like the inactives no? Im guesssing that maybe they will be exposed or something (their rolesheet) I could be completely wrong though.

I dont think they will be killed though, the people that are caught.. Because the GM would have killed them instantly like the inactives no? Im guesssing that maybe they will be exposed or something (their rolesheet) I could be completely wrong though.
I can see them being killed though. They were arrested for treasonous acts of course.

Something I thought might be interesting: moi and Chimer both have a 3 vote power instead of 1 when voting for a lynch. I confirmed that looking at the voting thread when they were the only ones to vote for a person no one else cared to vote for. Can this be precedent that pimpd2331 also has 3 votes and thus those that were arrested had 3 vote power or is this just a coincidence?

If pimpd can tell us what his voting power is, this could just be dismissed as a coincidence.
If you're really curious about the votes, these three have 5 voting power, and could mean something. Kulitman, Bloodrazor, and Zombehs.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I can see them being killed though. They were arrested for treasonous acts of course.

If you're really curious about the votes, these three have 5 voting power, and could mean something. Kulitman, Bloodrazor, and Zombehs.
But why prolong it with a day though? Why not kill them the moment they were 'found'
Seems a bit roundabout to kill them now but yeah that's why I think.

Wait, they can choose how much power their vote has? Because when I checked, moi's vote counted as 3. If you're saying their votes count as 5 then that means they can choose the power of their vote?

But why prolong it with a day though? Why not kill them the moment they were 'found'
Seems a bit roundabout to kill them now but yeah that's why I think.
*shrugs*
If I knew, I would tell you, guess we are just going to wait for the day post.

Wait, they can choose how much power their vote has? Because when I checked, moi's vote counted as 3. If you're saying their votes count as 5 then that means they can choose the power of their vote?
No, sorry, must have worded it badly. Everybody seemingly has a set voting power, and I was saying, from as far as I can tell, the three I mentioned, when they vote, it counts as five. 1 vote = 5 votes worth. Make sense? I was wondering if it could mean anything else though..

2 hours until day ends, but there might be some delays. Most likely it will just be a while before I can send any free action results, but I can't promise that the day post will be on time.

*facewall*

I guess there is no such thing as abilities to increase votes. Especially when it incriminates others.

O well, lets continue with this fantasy parade of yours~

Status
Not open for further replies.