Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of something... If the insane cop sees villagers as bad and mafia as good... What would the secret creepy cult people be?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
-________-
There really isnt a way I can change this, is there? I will just be collateral damage for Auran's demise ~ Oh well... You guys wont get anywhere if I also go "missing" though *shrugs* :/

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Eh, the problem is, one of the people Auron talked about needs to kinda die. Otherwise they are still unknowns. Rawr, someone kill Pony or Vlad just in case~

[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]

You asked why people are missing and their roles aren't revealed. Pony and I are suspecting that there is a janitor in this game. Basically he chooses someone every round and if that person dies that round, only the janitor knows their. Janitors are with the mafia.

I can't believe everybody's blindly following Auron! He's probably an insane cop being abused by the mafia! Why else would they let a cop live? *sigh* Let me explain:

1) Auron investigates a villager and since he is insane he sees him as guilty.
2) Auron announces his findings.
3) Everybody goes along with Auron.
4) The target is lynched and the janitor cleans the mess up so nobody ever finds out who it really was.

Doesn't anybody else look at things from more than one perspective? (Not talking to you Pony. You're awesome.)

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I can't believe everybody's blindly following Auron! He's probably an insane cop being abused by the mafia! Why else would they let a cop live? *sigh* Let me explain:

1) Auron investigates a villager and since he is insane he sees him as guilty.
2) Auron announces his findings.
3) Everybody goes along with Auron.
4) The target is lynched and the janitor cleans the mess up so nobody ever finds out who it really was.

Doesn't anybody else look at things from more than one perspective? (Not talking to you Pony. You're awesome.)

QFT :'D If the Janitor keeps using his/her ability on Auron's 'victims' no one will ever know if he was speaking the truth or not (Which I know he isnt~ ) But I can see that Im just a sacrifice. They wanna know if they can trust him.. Tough Luck~

x.x lol... 'kay, well I haven't read the DT... but I think it's weird they didn't believe Auron when he claimed the pony guy was an assasin, but now they're supporting him when he claimed it was you

I think it might be that they were trying to protect the pony guy 'cause he's an assasin or smth

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
x.x lol... 'kay, well I haven't read the DT, but I think it's weird they weren't supporting Auron when he claimed the pony guy was an assasin but now they're suddenly supporting him when they claimed it was you

I think they were only trying to protect the pony guy 'cause he's an assasin or smth

Finally someone with sense :"D

Thats what I have been wondering too.. They use the "Lily isnt a Major, so might as well do it" As an excuse but they won't reach anywhere with it anyway ~

:3

yep~

just because he's a mayor doesn't mean he couldn't be a potential assasin :'3 shouldn't he be the priority instead, since he has a greater role than you? it's bad having a potential assasin running as mayor and all that

We should just lynch him so he could cancel his canceling abilities

:>

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Its more of the fact that I think most of us can't fully trust Auron based off how he tried to present his accusation/information, so killing a player who is mayor just because Auron says they are bad isn't the best idea.
That being said, when it comes to a random player who we don't know anything about, its a lot easier to give Auron the benefit of the doubt so we get somewhere with trusting him or not.

Its more of the fact that I think most of us can't fully trust Auron based off how he tried to present his accusation/information, so killing a player who is mayor just because Auron says they are bad isn't the best idea.
That being said, when it comes to a random player who we don't know anything about, its a lot easier to give Auron the benefit of the doubt so we get somewhere with trusting him or not.
So you're saying we don't lynch pony dude 'cause he's the mayor? Wouldn't that be a bad thing that he has more control of the lynch? I don't know about you, but I would be more afraid of the mayor than someone random

Status
Not open for further replies.