Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
So you're saying we don't lynch pony dude 'cause he's the mayor? Wouldn't that be a bad thing that he has more control of the lynch? I don't know about you, but I would be more afraid of the mayor than someone random
The mayor can cancel the lynch once. Thats enough power that we shouldn't feel the need to jump on him just because someone says so, but too little power that we actually need to fear him being bad.

So VivalaDementia, you are implying you trust Avan? Why? Is there a reason for that :0
Thats not at all what I said, actually thats not even close to what I said.
Its basically your more expendable to see if Auron is telling the truth or not. Thats all there is too it.

Meh Viva, you should know that its human instinct to fear what you don't know. Since we can't pm and I won't reveal myself publicly they fear me, because I can cancel the lynch one they fear me even more, but if they're wrong and make me waste my cancel and they waste 2 lynches on me to find they're out they were wrong and the bad guys were given two days free, and the day I would die they would just hide my identity and they wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

Expired, its because I'm mayor and lynching me won't work the first time around. Well not very nice of me to use Lily as a sacrifice to prove my innocence .-.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
I think "Auron" is a lure... cause this "Auron" keeps us wanting to know if h'es right or not ( since two days...) , and cause of that we are missing most important things ... so ithink it's time wake up folks ...

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Wrong, I know he's wrong Chimer, but I just want to point at his face and say "what did I say"
Crestham is in regret! need moar ponies!
I'm still really dubitative bout him... ( and bout you as well, but now i gave my mayor vote to you... ) and cause of him, some others details passed by without any interest from other folks...

So i'll gonna follow my path and see where it leads...

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Day 4

Twilight Sparkle said:
The villagers raided the house of the one very annoyed person into the streets, dragging that person to the gallows. The person was pointing at a single other villager, hollering at the villagers to lynch that person instead. However, the villagers, as if possessed, brought the person to the gallows anyway. As usual, there was the question of ‘Any last words?’ by the mayor, before the rope snapped over her neck.

Traces of blood were found in a random street in the village, and once again, the person who owned the blood was nowhere to be found.

Once again, the serial killer was on the loose. This time, this person had turned their sights to outside the village. The killer walked up to the group of creepy people and stabbed one of them in the chest, then, using the knife, cut out the person’s heart and threw it into a campfire they had made.

Somewhere in the streets of Muffin Central, a villager that had not moved at all for the last few days was approached by a little hamster riding a pony. The villager looked at the pair in curiosity, and that was the last thing he ever saw, as the hamster used his magic to make the villager explode in a shower of blood, and disintegrating the mess that followed.

Meanwhile, the creepy people continued their creepy gathering, joined by more people this time. They were reciting mysterious incantations while dancing around a circle they drew. What could it possibly be?
Short Version
Lily, the Lyncher has been lynched. Oh the irony.

Biomega is Missing!

VivaLaDementia, the Cultist has been killed.

Laughing_gaara, the Villager has been imploded, exploded and disintegrated, leaving no traces of the inactivity wrought.

All PMs have been sent out.

GM Hint: There is but one of them.

So it's confirmed that Auron is wrong. I wanted to lynch him during the past few days but I realize that that would waste a villager life and a lynch. Emeralda perhaps?

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Another "special chara" out.... so it seems my doubts about Auron were true after all... For now... cause even if lyli is dead, I have no proof that they were false about Hadriel...
Plus Biomega is missing !! oO ...

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I'll have to agree with others about Auron. Viva being a cultist means he was neither a villager nor an assassin. That also means Blood-chan also lied, since Auron's reveal was fake both ways.

If there are about 6 baddies, 2 of those would be:
Auron
Bloodrazor

Ok guys.
I guess I'll tell what I know since I just landed a big one.
Kamil is mafia and Bloodrazor is the janitor.
The Janitor hides the role of the person they kill.
I'm a detective, not a cop.
So I can't be insane if there is such a role.

Status
Not open for further replies.