Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never played before,so let me ask dumb question, what are we voting on? how do we vote? sorry, I think i missed that. :><:
We're voting on who to lynch ( kill ) for the day, hopefully a mafia a member , or a Villager if you are a mafia member ( dont reveal your role EVER ) but , go to the voting theard and type someones name, to vote for them, Vote for them for whatever reason you want. here is the link http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?t=6819

godofwar7

*start of long ass post*
*end of long ass post*

Well that didn't go as planned.

I shall follow through on my bold statement in the signup thread!

You shall not be able to strike me down ham!

Edit: People if youre not going to place a vote, then don't bother posting in the voting thread at all.

Voting is required (I think; it usually is) but no vote is an acceptable vote. I'll check the rules again to be sure.

Well what do you know, inactivity determined by discussion for once. I'm not entirely sure how to cancel a no vote though...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Event

Misaka Mikoto the Amnesiac has been removed from the game.

As for public roles - you only know those roles are there, not which players have them.
Now that it is official, I shall be changing my vote~

As for:
People who have Voted and Discussed;
VivaLaDementia
This:
It's July 4...........so I guess people are just aren't that active.
Just got on now after being away for most of the day. I'm sure that is the same for many others as well.

godofwar7 said:
Hadriel GMV

For daring to ignore my warning! Seriously don't post if you're not going to vote.
Crestham says that "no vote" (aka posting "no vote" in the voting thread) is counted as a vote, not "not voting". Still, if we don't have to post to say that we're not voting, then I'll delete my vote, but I'll keep it there for now to be safe.

I'm not sure if we're aren't allowed to discuss in the voting thread so I'm replying in the discussion thread.

Placa GMV for no vote.
Don't bother posting if you aren't going to vote.
Yet other people have done the same thing and you target me?
Misaka Mikoto GMV~

:/ No one atm
No vote because nobody is suspicious. Death to nobody!
Nobody gets the vote.
Withholding my vote this time around.

Hadriel gave a valid interpretation of the rules.

Crestham says that "no vote" (aka posting "no vote" in the voting thread) is counted as a vote, not "not voting". Still, if we don't have to post to say that we're not voting, then I'll delete my vote, but I'll keep it there for now to be safe.
I wanted to express that is was only the first day. One day I feel is hardly enough to decide on whom to lynch. Besides, this is my first AG ever. If I happen to be wrong, then cut me some slack.

godofwar7

I'll break my vow and say that posting "no vote" in the voting thread, (especially when its not even necessary to vote!) is behaviour that should not be encouraged/ carried on/ or taught to new players. It is entirely redundant and not beneficial to anyone, except assassins perhaps when they vote early. The only situation where it should be acceptable to cast a no vote is when someone has already voted someone else initially and decided against voting, in which case its not allowed to delete the post so thus they can change it to no vote.

What has been done has been done, but for future reference placing no vote as a vote should be discouraged, and can and will be a reason for people to vote on you.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Sigh, if Aidan voted for Viva, it's quite simple. Aidan would most likely get rid of the good players first (Inothxtomahaelearninz). Viva is not only active, but actually smart. If he's so willing to dispose of good players, it might mean Aidan has a baddie role. Problem solved.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Sigh, if Aidan voted for Viva, it's quite simple. Aidan would most likely get rid of the good players first (Inothxtomahaelearninz). Viva is not only active, but actually smart. If he's so willing to dispose of good players, it might mean Aidan has a baddie role. Problem solved.
Just because Aidan picked Viva, and viva being a good player, doesn't mean Viva is not an Assassin.

And if, Aidan is an indeed an Assassin, she would let(after an agreement) other Assassins to vote the same player. And that would be Viva.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I'm not sure if we're aren't allowed to discuss in the voting thread so I'm replying in the discussion thread.

Yet other people have done the same thing and you target me?

Hadriel gave a valid interpretation of the rules.

I wanted to express that is was only the first day. One day I feel is hardly enough to decide on whom to lynch. Besides, this is my first AG ever. If I happen to be wrong, then cut me some slack.

I cast my vote to 'no one' because Misaka is officially out of the game ~ I didnt wanna give a random vote, yet. But I guess I will have to make a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.